Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ghosts

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Ghosts

Old 15-12-2003, 10:36   #16
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
Re: Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
I don't believe in 'ghosts' as in spectres.

I believe that what people see (And I DO beleive people see 'things') are in fact temporal incursions.

i also believe this to be the case the article below explains more in detail

Some studies have previously shown that variation in normal electromagnetic (EM) fields, when applied to certain parts of the brain like the temporal lobes, can result in experiences from the physical, like being touched, to the metaphysical, such as feeling close to God.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3046179.stm
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-12-2003, 11:22   #17
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal

I remember looking at wedding pictures iand one in the church showed an image like a cloudy floating figure passing behind the bride and groom when they was saying their vows. The picture might still be online I will ask if its alright to post a link from Armenger first. He was married in his family tartan so was wearing a kilt.
Whe I mentioned the figure he said he noticed it but most people said they couldn't so we decided they just didn't want to believe their own eyes.
Florence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2003, 13:50   #18
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachey
has anybody ever seen a ghost?
I think I did. I was about 7 y.o. and woke up in the night to see a British soldier from the Boer war standing in my doorway (totally still). I dived under the covers and when I came back out he was gone. Don't think I dreamt it
Old 18-07-2021, 07:28   #19
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyB
This is my fave ghost site:
http://www.ghoststudy.com/
Just don't look at it just before going to bed, like I did the 1st time lol :P
A very good site.....

Spirits are real (They like to be called SPIRITS not ghosts)

They are all around!!

If ya like this kinda stuff,feel free to check out the unexplained base on city-data

www.city-data.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=360

Last edited by Dude111; 18-07-2021 at 07:32.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2021, 09:22   #20
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

The realest spirits are the ones you’ve been drinking
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2021, 11:03   #21
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Well this thread is certainly back from the dead
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2021, 15:08   #22
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

The professor asked if any of his students had had sex with a ghost.

A hand went up.

"You are the first person I have ever met who has done that" he said "Where did you meet the ghost?"

"Ghost? " replied the student, "I thought you said goat...."
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2021, 06:12   #23
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Ah man!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote