Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | If you could be invisible?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

If you could be invisible?

Old 10-11-2003, 15:04   #16
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Re: If you could be invisible?

I would follow my gorgeous fella around and give Posh a quick dig/pinch whenever I could
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-11-2003, 16:21   #17
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
I would follow my gorgeous fella around and give Posh a quick dig/pinch whenever I could
ur gorgeous fella? at first i thought u meant someone else then i thought u meant beckham...now im confused
Bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 16:32   #18
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy
ur gorgeous fella? at first i thought u meant someone else then i thought u meant beckham...now im confused

Soz Bexy, meant Becks on this lol
Old 10-11-2003, 16:41   #19
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Soz Bexy, meant Becks on this lol
i thought u did and then re-read it :p

all i can say is stalker joking huni
Old 10-11-2003, 16:47   #20
Defiant

I'd like to see what's really in area 51 the place the US goverment says doesn't exist

Its all lie's its not their,

Oh and of course go in all the girls locker rooms
Old 10-11-2003, 18:38   #21
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

I would go on to the pitch at Highbury, and kick lumps of anyone within range. Then poor old myopic Arsene Wenger would not be the only one who didn't see anything.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 19:01   #22
Marge
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom
I would go on to the pitch at Highbury, and kick lumps of anyone within range. Then poor old myopic Arsene Wenger would not be the only one who didn't see anything.

Old 10-11-2003, 19:45   #23
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

us fat grey haired middle aged women are already invisible.

incog.
Old 10-11-2003, 19:51   #24
Bex
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
us fat grey haired middle aged women are already invisible.

incog.
awwwww coggy that isnt true hun
Old 11-11-2003, 19:28   #25
Atomic22
Inactive

Services: Very High Monthly Bills!
Atomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Atomic22 Send a message via AIM to Atomic22 Send a message via MSN to Atomic22 Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic22

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom

i would have to sneak into kylies dressing room when she was having a photoshoot for her underwear collection....
Atomic22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 19:38   #26
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic22

i would have to sneak into kylies dressing room when she was having a photoshoot for her underwear collection....
I'd wait around until she was wearing less than Underwear...
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 19:43   #27
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic22

sigh! why am i not surprised?

frankly i'd like to sneak into no 10 and listen in on cabinet meetings.

incog.
Old 11-11-2003, 22:09   #28
Alan Waddington
Inactive

Alan Waddington has a spectacular aura about themAlan Waddington has a spectacular aura about themAlan Waddington has a spectacular aura about themAlan Waddington has a spectacular aura about them

I'd get a job as a puppeteer. No need to wear black. Or become a magicians assistant
Alan Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 21:12   #29
Theodoric
Inactive

Theodoric has reached the bronze age
Theodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze age

To complete the thread.

1) If you were invisible because you were transparent and had the same refractive index as air, then the lenses in your eyes would not work and you would be blind.

2) If you were invisible because light rays bent around you then no light from any object would reach you and you would be in permanent darkness.

3) If you were invisible because your amazing mental powers caused everyone to ignore you then you would be Billy Nomates.
Theodoric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 21:14   #30
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Spoilsport.

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote