Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | If you could be invisible?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

If you could be invisible?

Old 09-11-2003, 23:25   #1
Salu
Inactive

Services: VM TV package. VM phone and 200MB internet & slow Tivo
Salu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronze
Salu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronzeSalu is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to Salu
Question If you could be invisible?

What would you do or where would you go?
Salu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2003, 23:30   #2
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: If you could be invisible?

Any number of places where interesting secret things go on ... the Cabinet Room at Number 10, next to Prince Charles when he makes his next private phone call, The Oval Office ... I'd just love to understand what's really behind world events.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 23:34   #3
trebor
Inactive

Services: DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP
trebor has much to be proud oftrebor has much to be proud oftrebor has much to be proud oftrebor has much to be proud oftrebor has much to be proud oftrebor has much to be proud oftrebor has much to be proud oftrebor has much to be proud oftrebor has much to be proud oftrebor has much to be proud of

I would be in a lot trouble and if I had the ability to walk through walls or doors without opening them I would be in a lot more trouble.
but I would be a rich pervert
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 00:25   #4
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by towny
Any number of places where interesting secret things go on ... the Cabinet Room at Number 10, next to Prince Charles when he makes his next private phone call, The Oval Office ... I'd just love to understand what's really behind world events.
as opposed to reading about it in a Tom Clancy novel a couple of years later - I share your vision, towny.
Old 10-11-2003, 01:23   #5
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salu
What would you do or where would you go?
I couldn't answer that and remain a free man

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 01:36   #6
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pem
I couldn't answer that and remain a free man
maybe attribute them to someone else?
Old 10-11-2003, 01:49   #7
Mark W

Mark W is on a distinguished roadMark W is on a distinguished road

easy.... arrange the untimley demise of george dubya
Mark W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 04:16   #8
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

A few questions spring to mind here before I answer this...
1.) would I have control over my invisibility??
If no then the first thing I would do is freak out

2.) could things I touch become invisible??
If so I would Touch my friends to freak them out (Nothing like your own body disappearing, to freak someone out)
Also hiding things from people I know would be funny, allbeit irritating for the person in question. (You know thats why you can never find your Keys )

Maybe a few pictures of people I hate in compromising positions
Oh and I would have to pay a few Attractive female celebrities a visit
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 05:56   #9
Jerrek
Inactive

Jerrek can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark W
easy.... arrange the untimley demise of george dubya
I'm really wondering what kind of a person you are based on that. You're willing to let Mugabe remain in power. You're willing to let Saddam live, and also Osama bin Laden. You're willing to let Jim whatshisname from North Korea continue to rape his country as he is doing. All of that, just to get to President Bush. You know, if I was invisible, I'd go for some more combat training and try to take out one of these other dictators. I wouldn't go for President Bush.
Jerrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 09:09   #10
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrek
I'm really wondering what kind of a person you are based on that. You're willing to let Mugabe remain in power. You're willing to let Saddam live, and also Osama bin Laden. You're willing to let Jim whatshisname from North Korea continue to rape his country as he is doing. All of that, just to get to President Bush. You know, if I was invisible, I'd go for some more combat training and try to take out one of these other dictators. I wouldn't go for President Bush.
I'd go for the biggest threat to world peace, I'd go for Dubya.
How anyone so freaking thick, ignorant and stupid got to running a country like the US. The President is supposed to represent the views of the people......oh I think I have just answered myself

Back on topic, I would have abuse the invisibility, and watch some beautiful women take a shower or something. Hey I know, I'd hang out in the ladies toilets and find out why they always go in pairs.
Old 10-11-2003, 09:36   #11
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by timewarrior2001
How anyone so freaking thick, ignorant and stupid got to running a country like the US.
Because Daddy has friends in the Supreme Court.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 11:39   #12
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrek
Word
Old 10-11-2003, 11:49   #13
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Bex

i would visit ex boyfs and scare them..
i would also visit certain people and see what they really say about me when im not there.....

and i would freak out ash g......by moving things round in his house and stuff :p
Bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 12:37   #14
basa
Inactive

basa has a bronzed appealbasa has a bronzed appeal
basa has a bronzed appealbasa has a bronzed appealbasa has a bronzed appealbasa has a bronzed appealbasa has a bronzed appealbasa has a bronzed appeal

Sod all this political PC stuff (I'm far too old to be bothered anyway !).

I'd just pop down the local High Street Banks, Building Societies, supermarkets / superstores etc, and relieve them each of the days takings until I could retire somewhere warm and peaceful !!

basa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 13:28   #15
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by timewarrior2001
How anyone so freaking thick, ignorant and stupid got to running a country like the US.
Maybe I am being cynical, but maybe the CIA needed a puppet?
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote