Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 02-06-2013, 21:24   #6646
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
I have the cure for signs of old age - just put on enough weight to fill all the wrinkly bits...
l am sure you are still young at heart though.
Old 02-06-2013, 21:29   #6647
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l am sure you are still young at heart though.
I wasn't referring to me matey - just hoping to drum up some business for my fleabay money making sideline.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 13:29   #6648
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

All three of my cats are finally getting along.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cat.jpg (118.9 KB, 16 views)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 13:37   #6649
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Don't they all look cute dilli.
Old 04-06-2013, 15:09   #6650
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Bless them they look lovely
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 15:52   #6651
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...g-cocaine.html

Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 16:00   #6652
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Erm, Ok, that's something to be happy about?
Old 04-06-2013, 16:18   #6653
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Yes! Can't stand chavs
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 17:04   #6654
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

So I'm going to be a patient (for the students final exam) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in a couple of weeks - They may wish to seek help now
Old 05-06-2013, 17:50   #6655
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

@ dilli. I was a asked to be a test patient and I hope you get as much enjoyment out of the process as I did. I had been confined to total bed rest in hospital 3 months earlier from the day it was found I was pregnant.

Due to a bed shortage in the Maternity wing I had been tucked away in a small room on Women's Surgical and was under light sedation. Add to this a very low heart rate and no outward sign of being pregnant the 'powers that be' must have thought I would be a challenging test case and asked me to just answer any questions truthfully but to offer no information unless asked.

The Doctors were informed that I was not a surgical patient and everything went well until one very nervous young Doctor spent ages asking me virtually everything under the sun, tested all my reflexes and looked at the records of my vital signs.

Unfortunately my sedation took over and I fell asleep on him whilst he unsuccessfully tried to find my pulse.

My Consultant later told me that the student doctor's overheard mutterings that " I must have been terminal and that I was now deceased." was amusing but not, apparently, as amusing as his reaction when I gave a ladylike snore as he was leaving the cubicle
Old 05-06-2013, 18:03   #6656
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

oh yes im definately looking forward to it. my consultant from the foot clinic put me forward because of my interesting history apparently
Old 05-06-2013, 22:09   #6657
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
@ dilli. I was a asked to be a test patient and I hope you get as much enjoyment out of the process as I did. I had been confined to total bed rest in hospital 3 months earlier from the day it was found I was pregnant.

Due to a bed shortage in the Maternity wing I had been tucked away in a small room on Women's Surgical and was under light sedation. Add to this a very low heart rate and no outward sign of being pregnant the 'powers that be' must have thought I would be a challenging test case and asked me to just answer any questions truthfully but to offer no information unless asked.

The Doctors were informed that I was not a surgical patient and everything went well until one very nervous young Doctor spent ages asking me virtually everything under the sun, tested all my reflexes and looked at the records of my vital signs.

Unfortunately my sedation took over and I fell asleep on him whilst he unsuccessfully tried to find my pulse.

My Consultant later told me that the student doctor's overheard mutterings that " I must have been terminal and that I was now deceased." was amusing but not, apparently, as amusing as his reaction when I gave a ladylike snore as he was leaving the cubicle
Wish I could have seen the face when he heard you snoring. Bet it was a picture. Gave me a laugh too as well.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 15:31   #6658
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

I dumped sky - which is great

But what was a great surprise to find that my sky wireless adaptor thing worked flawlessly with my BT Vision box

---------- Post added at 14:31 ---------- Previous post was at 14:22 ----------

...oh and I'm off out to cream tea with the vicar - nice
Old 12-06-2013, 09:27   #6659
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

I got fitted for my alb last night. Which is for while I'm doing my deaconing role at the church

MMMmmm - Looks a bit too much like a dress to me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130611_211003_resized.jpg (243.3 KB, 20 views)
Old 12-06-2013, 09:39   #6660
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I got fitted for my alb last night. Which is for while I'm doing my deaconing role at the church

MMMmmm - Looks a bit too much like a dress to me
Does it come with a hood?