Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 19:16   #91
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
re: Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

Last year for the Celeb one we had an hour and a half live feed during the day and it started again sometimes at 12 and more times at 1 or half one. The summer one we only got live feed at night and most of them were in bed by the time it was starting. Bet they will do the same again for the summer one and just give us the late live feed
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-04-2010, 23:23   #92
Sasha222
Inactive

Anhbody know how long BGT is usually on for as when it finishes bb usually starts. Im waiting for bb to start
Old 11-04-2010, 10:36   #93
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

I wish they'd give us a start date
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 23:32   #94
Sasha222
Inactive

Do you know when they started giving us the bits of info last year. Wonder will they start giving bits of info next month. Its like taking forever it to come on. Thats me being inpatient

---------- Post added at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

Imapatient
Old 12-04-2010, 00:45   #95
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Do you know when they started giving us the bits of info last year. Wonder will they start giving bits of info next month. Its like taking forever it to come on. Thats me being inpatient

---------- Post added at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

Imapatient
I know.. it's gone a bit quiet hasn't it... we want more info now
Old 12-04-2010, 00:49   #96
Sasha222
Inactive

Im after being through a load of websites and not one bit of info. Im trying to work out how long BGT is on for as bb starts either the week before or the week after it finishes. BGT is starting next Sat and I think its on for three weeks but not to sure. Frankie would def know for sure if he is around
Old 12-04-2010, 00:53   #97
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Im after being through a load of websites and not one bit of info. Im trying to work out how long BGT is on for as bb starts either the week before or the week after it finishes. BGT is starting next Sat and I think its on for three weeks but not to sure. Frankie would def know for sure if he is around
Yeah I'm sure Frankie would know...

Frankie.... where are you?
Old 12-04-2010, 00:59   #98
Sasha222
Inactive

FRANKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE where are you we need you

---------- Post added at 23:59 ---------- Previous post was at 23:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Yeah I'm sure Frankie would know...

Frankie.... where are you?
Frankie is gone offline
Old 12-04-2010, 01:02   #99
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
FRANKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE where are you we need you

---------- Post added at 23:59 ---------- Previous post was at 23:55 ----------

Frankie is gone offline
Old 12-04-2010, 12:36   #100
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Chances are BB will start at the end of May or beginning of June.
Old 12-04-2010, 16:39   #101
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

LOL, I have no idea, as Stephen said it will probably start at the end of May or beginning of June, if i recall it started 3 days after britains got talent last year.

The last auditions were 6–7 February 2010, so im guessing they have chose the housemates or got them down to 50 or something, how long are they in hiding for?
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 00:08   #102
Sasha222
Inactive

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/a...u-2136922.html

Funny she dumps him as she prepares to go on hols. Dont think she will ever change he ways

---------- Post added at 23:53 ---------- Previous post was at 23:46 ----------

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0kySTQXWJ

Vote who you would like to see back in the house. I voted Nadia. I wounder are bb going to put one of the old housemates back in with the new ones.

---------- Post added 15-04-2010 at 00:08 ---------- Previous post was 14-04-2010 at 23:53 ----------

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news...ig-brother.ibb

The unexpected is would expect is the live feed for the last time but they wont give us that which is a pity
Old 17-04-2010, 09:44   #103
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
Contestants from previous series of Big Brother will be housemates in BB11, according to a tabloid report.

According to The Sun, Channel 4 is ‘desperate’ to see the show out with a bang, and is inviting some of the show’s ‘biggest characters’ to take part in this summer’s final series.

The paper is inviting readers to ‘help shape the line-up’ by voting in an online poll.

Meanwhile, online rumours suggest that the ex-housemates will compete against new ones, and – while they won’t be eligible to win – they will decide which of them are evicted each week.
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0413/news/ex-...ates-to-return

I like the sound of this.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 11:40   #104
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
Old 17-04-2010, 18:58   #105
Sasha222
Inactive

I think its a really lazy idea. I dont want to see the old housemates espically Nicki. Oh my god she will over dramatize everything just to show of. Hopefully she will decline. They all had there chance in the spotlight and now I want to see fresh faces and get to know them. They could have come up with a better plan. Swear they are so lazy.