Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Netflix/Streaming Services

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Netflix/Streaming Services
Closed Thread

Old 28-08-2017, 18:54   #3661
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It doesn't have Now tv, though, if that is important to you.

It does have a Kodi app, though, although I seem to have spent too much time on that achieving very little. Too much that I'd like to see that I cannot access legally.
Don't use nowtv mate thanks for the heads up though.
Advertisement
Old 28-08-2017, 19:02   #3662
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Don't use nowtv mate thanks for the heads up though.
No problem, theone. I assumed you had suitable equipment to get it anyway, even if you don't use it!
Old 28-08-2017, 19:33   #3663
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
No problem, theone. I assumed you had suitable equipment to get it anyway, even if you don't use it!
Got a black nowtv box somewhere in my box of goodies as i call it lol.
Old 29-08-2017, 19:36   #3664
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Very irritating that Now TV does not have the full season 7 of Game of Thrones.
Old 29-08-2017, 20:37   #3665
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Very irritating that Now TV does not have the full season 7 of Game of Thrones.
Which episodes are missing as i watched most on now TV?
Old 29-08-2017, 20:43   #3666
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Which episodes are missing as i watched most on now TV?
Episode's 1.2 are not there at all and 3 won't be in about 7 hours.
Old 29-08-2017, 21:01   #3667
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Damn you left it too long to watch it i guess.
Old 29-08-2017, 21:03   #3668
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
We are in the 'catch up' period at the moment, Den, often happens when a series is first shown.

Keep an eye out, the whole series will be back before long.
Old 29-08-2017, 21:09   #3669
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
We are in the 'catch up' period at the moment, Den, often happens when a series is first shown.

Keep an eye out, the whole series will be back before long.
l hope so as we like to watch series in their entirety OB.
Old 29-08-2017, 23:04   #3670
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
l hope so as we like to watch series in their entirety OB.
Give it a month or so and full season should be there.
Old 30-08-2017, 05:31   #3671
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Give it a month or so and full season should be there.
Thanks.
Old 31-08-2017, 22:22   #3672
johnathome
cf.geek

Services: 125Mb VM BB. Prime, XBMC. Paramount+, Netflix, D+
johnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
I've got 5 boxes collecting dust here that came with the cheap vouchers I wanted, think I might take a walk down to the local Cash Generators tomorrow unless someone on these forums wants a 2nd gen Now TV box or two for gratis.
Do they have full catchup and wifi? If they do i'd paypal you some money for delivery if you want to send me one
Old 01-09-2017, 16:15   #3673
buckeye
cf.addict

buckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathome View Post
Do they have full catchup and wifi? If they do i'd paypal you some money for delivery if you want to send me one
Yes they have wifi and all the main catchup services, however I do believe you have to set up a Now TV account to get them to work, don't worry you don't need to pay Now TV any money though.

If you want one you can have it, don't worry about sending any money just PM me your address, although I wann I'm pretty busy at the moment so it'll probably be a week or so until I get time to post it.
Old 01-09-2017, 18:06   #3674
johnathome
cf.geek

Services: 125Mb VM BB. Prime, XBMC. Paramount+, Netflix, D+
johnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
Yes they have wifi and all the main catchup services, however I do believe you have to set up a Now TV account to get them to work, don't worry you don't need to pay Now TV any money though.

If you want one you can have it, don't worry about sending any money just PM me your address, although I wann I'm pretty busy at the moment so it'll probably be a week or so until I get time to post it.
Just sent you a PM.

Thanks again it'll be ideal for the bedroom TV.

Last edited by johnathome; 01-09-2017 at 18:16.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:05   #3675
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Sky Original Production Tin Star set for a second series on Sky Atlantic and TV streaming service NOW TV.

Series 1 available in its entirety from 7th September.

https://www.skygroup.sky/corporate/m...service-now-tv
Closed Thread