Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What are you eating now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

What are you eating now?

Old 03-08-2009, 19:15   #91
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: What are you eating now thread?

Some left over party food and a piece of the other halfs birthday cake.

Including the last of the cheese and pineapple on cocktail sticks.

Sad but comforting I know.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-08-2009, 19:47   #92
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

A baked spud smothered in pepper cheese
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 19:50   #93
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Cumberland Sausages, mashed potatoes, and baked beans (after two weeks of delicious Greek food, it's nice to get back to the staples).
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 20:01   #94
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Turkey breast steak, marinated in Reggae sauce, baked potato and some salad with orange segments
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 22:54   #95
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

I actually tried some of the RRS the other day and to tell you the truth I thought it tasted very chemically...Wasn't impressed at all
Old 03-08-2009, 23:00   #96
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze age
lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
I actually tried some of the RRS the other day and to tell you the truth I thought it tasted very chemically...Wasn't impressed at all

Oh Kimmy!
Await the wrath of Russ!
lucy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:51   #97
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy7 View Post
Oh Kimmy!
Await the wrath of Russ!
It might go something like this....

CF OFFICIAL: Kymmy, Cable Forum Team Member

Kymmy: Do I say 'yes'?

CF HELPER #1: Yes.

Kymmy: Yes.

OFFICIAL: ...you have been found guilty by Russ of denouncing the name of our RRS, and so, as a blasphemer,...

CROWD: Ooooh!

OFFICIAL: ...you are to be to stand in the naughty corner coated in RRS.

CROWD: Ahh!

---

My sincere apologies to the python team for my blasphemy
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:54   #98
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Toast 'n butter, with OJ - mmmmmmmm, breakfast!
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:33   #99
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

A nice apple
Old 04-08-2009, 09:56   #100
Kymmy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenheart View Post
It might go something like this....

CF OFFICIAL: Kymmy, Cable Forum Team Member

Kymmy: Do I say 'yes'?

CF HELPER #1: Yes.

Kymmy: Yes.

OFFICIAL: ...you have been found guilty by Russ of denouncing the name of our RRS, and so, as a blasphemer,...

CROWD: Ooooh!

OFFICIAL: ...you are to be to stand in the naughty corner coated in RRS.

CROWD: Ahh!

---

My sincere apologies to the python team for my blasphemy
Jo is there something you're not telling me?? Since we first met 12 years ago have you regulary had fantasies of me standing in the corner coated in a sweet and sickly sauce???

---------- Post added at 09:56 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Jo is there something you're not telling me?? Since we first met 12 years ago have you regulary had fantasies of me standing in the corner coated in a sweet and sickly sauce???
I'm not gonna cut/paste what she just typed on MSN to me Otherwise I'd have to ban her
Old 06-08-2009, 14:27   #101
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age

Really should of tagged this "The what have you just eaten" thread!
Oh well.

Crusty french stick, melted brie, bacon and mushrooms.
Warm and finished off under the grill, lovely.

Never eat at real times, just whenever I fancy it!
Old 06-08-2009, 14:57   #102
lauzjp
Inactive

Services: 5mb 3 mobile broadband, sky, freeview
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to lauzjp

I had a corned beef and mozarella sandwich with me jd & diet cola. There was some tomato in the sarnie but it didn't taste too good so it was removed.
lauzjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 14:59   #103
lucy7
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauzjp View Post
I had a corned beef and mozarella sandwich with me jd & diet cola. There was some tomato in the sarnie but it didn't taste too good so it was removed.

I did that with the bacon, it didnt seem right, so stuffed in to Mr.Lucys baguette.
Awaiting the inheritence
Old 06-08-2009, 20:04   #104
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Baked potato, bacon, boiled eggs, beans and a grilled tomato all washed down with a mug of tea.
Old 07-08-2009, 14:53   #105
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch

Chicken and Bacon Club baguette with a refreshing summer fruits oasis
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote