Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Netflix buffering

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Netflix buffering

Old 22-11-2020, 09:17   #16
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
Re: Netflix buffering

ALL Samsung Tivos stick at 25%, its been a long term fault that VM wont acknowledge. It doesnt happen to ciscos or V6 boxes
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2020, 14:07   #17
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold

So a replacement box was sent - another Samsung Tivo - and guess what happened after 5 minutes of streaming... I've advised my step-dad to ask for a technician call out if possible. He's really excited about the prospect of another hour on hold waiting to speak to the faults team...
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 19:43   #18
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inactive Digital View Post
So a replacement box was sent - another Samsung Tivo - and guess what happened after 5 minutes of streaming... I've advised my step-dad to ask for a technician call out if possible. He's really excited about the prospect of another hour on hold waiting to speak to the faults team...
When mine died was give a V6 that was flaky and was replaced with yet another oneguess it's pot luck what is given .
Old 04-12-2020, 14:10   #19
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
When mine died was give a V6 that was flaky and was replaced with yet another oneguess it's pot luck what is given .
It sounds as though my parents are possibly being sent a V6 now. My step-dad was told yesterday that his new box was very old (which didn't go down well) and he's being sent another set top box (definitely not another Samsung apparently) and also a new router. If it is a V6, hopefully it works first time!
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 01:19   #20
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

how do you even know if you have a samsung tivo? My tivo has always been well behaved. Only issue i've ever had is with amazon prime where shows dont fully load up. A quick turn off and on fixed it. netflix for me has always been a more well behaved sailor
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 07:12   #21
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
how do you even know if you have a samsung tivo? My tivo has always been well behaved. Only issue i've ever had is with amazon prime where shows dont fully load up. A quick turn off and on fixed it. netflix for me has always been a more well behaved sailor
It's easy. It says SAMSUNG on the top of it. You don't have a tivo if you have amazon prime
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote