Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 14-07-2017, 16:43   #4441
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

@ weenie.

Big pat on the back from me. Hear weenie ROAR, our mouse has turned into a fearsome Tiger.
Old 14-07-2017, 17:12   #4442
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I know this is bad but the more I'm experiencing my Dad and sister the more I dislike them as human beings as they really are not very nice people in where family means nothing, honestly they do not have a family bone in their body peas in a pod that is what they are.

The two of them deserve each other with their weird idea's. My Dad promised me something only to be told that he and my sister had discussed this matter and guess what he has changed his mind it was nothing of value just yet another broken promise.

I will no longer be taking an active part in his life example hospital appointments, paying his bills etc I will still help out sometimes just not as much he can ask my sister and all I'm saying good luck with that as he will need it trust me.

I need to keep my distance to safe guard myself from further hurt and confusion, Weenie is no longer a doormat for them to wipe their feet on.

I'M DONE!
Enough is enough sometimes. Take care of yourself and your own
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2017, 21:39   #4443
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

I'm scared. My Nan begged me to call 999, she wants to be in hospital because she feels safer there than at home. She thinks she only has days to live, I am trying to remain optimistic but I am struggling like crazy to be optimistic with her attitude. When she had the breast cancer, she was determined to fight it. This time, it's like she has accepted she will die imminently from the brain lesions. I feel so alone, and scared.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2017, 22:21   #4444
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Oh Mark just remember that your Nan is very scared as she is at the moment facing what must seem another battle. It may seem that your Nan has given up but no one really knows how one feels or is dealing with their current situation. Mark all you can do is be strong for your Nan be there for her, be brave for her, be a ear for her, a shoulder to place her head in times of trouble and most important be strong for her by doing this for your Nan believe it or not you will be helping more than you ever know as been there done that and at times after dropping my Mum home after yet another hospital appointment I used drive around the corner pull up and cry my eyes out but never once did I show this stress or upset to my Mum as I wanted to be her rock and I have no regrets in doing this although it was extremely hard at times especially when I was asked how I was coping I simply replied I'm fine while inside I was crumbling.

Do you want to know something I would do it all over again in a heartbeat for my MUM and give my eye teeth for just one more minute with her and hear her voice.

If you need to talk do not hesitate in sending me a pm but I won't lie Mark it is hard but you will be the Grandson I know you are and you do have the strength within you to cope my friend.

Last edited by weenie; 14-07-2017 at 22:25.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 06:37   #4445
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
@ weenie.

Big pat on the back from me. Hear weenie ROAR, our mouse has turned into a fearsome Tiger.
Indeed jo weenie has been faced with a family situation which l am sure many have faced and weenie has definitely done the right thing as things would just fester if one does nothing sadly.
Old 15-07-2017, 09:42   #4446
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze

She didn't go to hospital in the end, I think it was just a panic attack. I came so close to calling my manager last night, I know we've had differences but for some reason I just really wanted to hear her voice last night. I resisted though. Ugh. I know she's scared, I am too. I have cried so many times at work over this.
Old 15-07-2017, 20:43   #4447
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Just fell asleep for a full 24hrs but I'm still tired
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 17:20   #4448
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Just fell asleep for a full 24hrs but I'm still tired
You must have needed it dilli, take care.
Old 16-07-2017, 17:42   #4449
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Glad it was a panick attack Mark although they can be frightening, Hope you are what well rested now Dill
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 17:49   #4450
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Car park attendant's hovering around and taking license plate photos even before one gets out the car..
I would ask him "What the fuff are you doing, I haven't given you permission to take a photo of my car delete it now and go away"

---------- Post added at 16:49 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
@ nash & Jo, looking through my phone I found these pictures of my lost engagement ring and to think I took these pictures to show my friend via text message the state of my nails. I hope this will help the insurance company should I claim as I am still undecided at what to do. If you look closely you will see the ring is both yellow and white gold. I'm still hopeful that my engagement turns up.

Why is these pictures showing today's date
Upload time and date?
Old 17-07-2017, 03:21   #4451
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Thanks nash.

Had a full on nuclear meltdown at work. Stood there and screamed at them all, like proper screaming. They all looked so shocked, they've never seen me lose my cool like that before.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:38   #4452
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Nan back in hospital. Rather than waking me up to feed the cat, she tried doing it herself and fell over. Stupid woman.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:18   #4453
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Nan back in hospital. Rather than waking me up to feed the cat, she tried doing it herself and fell over. Stupid woman.
old folk don't like giving up their independence they like to do things for themselves even if it's obvious they can't .
Old 17-07-2017, 12:13   #4454
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

It was just because she didn't want to wake me up as I hadn't got in until after 2 this morning. I told her, just because I was asleep didn't mean she shouldn't have woken me. I could easily have dozed during the day.
Old 17-07-2017, 12:30   #4455
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Mark does your Nan used any mobility aids if not then maybe something like this might be worth trying.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/17264369832...5983114&crdt=0
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zimmer.JPG (21.1 KB, 0 views)