Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What have you just bought?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What have you just bought?

Old 04-05-2017, 22:22   #3481
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
I really enjoyed the tour around Alcatraz, one of those things that has to be done if you go to SF. Be prepared for some steep hill walking. Would love to go back to SF one day.
We're also going whale watching (June is humpback whale migration time in SF Bay), visiting Muir Woods/Sausalito across the Bay, avoid Fishermans Wharf, trolley ride, Lombard Street, Golden Gate Park (via Haight-Ashbury), Coit Tower, and whatever else we can fit in during our 4 days there.

Our hotel's just off Union Square, so I am sure we will visit there as well.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2017, 10:14   #3482
JayLake
Inactive

JayLake is an unknown quantity at this point

Timberland Boots
JayLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 15:22   #3483
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Sony PlayStation Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0 from Amazon warehouse, so i got it cheaper as the box is damaged but it also has 20% off the final price so it was a bargain.
Old 07-05-2017, 14:01   #3484
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

A Amazon Echo Dot.

Having fun saying the following. (I've spoilered the result so it doesn't spoil the result)

"Alexa, are you single?"
Spoiler: 
No I'm attached, to the wall

"Alexa, Goodnight."
Spoiler: 
Goodnight, sweet dreams

plus other funny things.
Old 07-05-2017, 14:25   #3485
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
A Amazon Echo Dot.
I prefer the Dot to the Echo, mine's wired to an Anker speaker which is just as good as the Echo's speaker but at a fraction of the cost.

I mainly use mine to voice control my lights (Hue) and to control my TV (Harmony) when I can't find my remote. Other than that not much else other than the odd weather report or to play music. Good fun and excellent value if you get use out of it.
Old 07-05-2017, 14:40   #3486
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

3 DVD's
Old 07-05-2017, 16:34   #3487
g0mit
George Bromfield

Services: virgin 500 bb phone xl sky Q
g0mit is an unknown quantity at this point

Yaesu Ft2DE radio
g0mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 18:01   #3488
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

7kg of chicken thighs and a free chicken £10
4kg piece of boiling bacon £10
20 large oranges £4
3kg of jumbo sausage £5
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 18:07   #3489
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
7kg of chicken thighs and a free chicken £10
4kg piece of boiling bacon £10
20 large oranges £4
3kg of jumbo sausage £5
Some good bargains there Taf.
Old 07-05-2017, 19:08   #3490
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Some good bargains there Taf.
The market butcher says he is close to giving up as most of his potential customers demand "MUTTON HALAL MUTTON!".

And he doesn't allow halal on his van.

So when a friendly old face he remembers turns up he clears his van with loads of good offers.There was sirloin and pork loin at stupid prices too, but we have no freezer space at the moment.
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 19:20   #3491
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Sony PlayStation Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0 from Amazon warehouse, so i got it cheaper as the box is damaged but it also has 20% off the final price so it was a bargain.
These turned up earlier, the box and contents had no damage on them so over all i made a 37% saving.
Old 07-05-2017, 22:00   #3492
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
A Amazon Echo Dot.

Having fun saying the following. (I've spoilered the result so it doesn't spoil the result)

"Alexa, are you single?"
Spoiler: 
No I'm attached, to the wall

"Alexa, Goodnight."
Spoiler: 
Goodnight, sweet dreams

plus other funny things.
I just remembered the alarm call is TGT team
Old 08-05-2017, 13:39   #3493
denphone
Still alive and fighting

A online supermarket order.
Old 08-05-2017, 13:47   #3494
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

Vulcanet wipes
Crash helmet for the wife
Shark Stick pet vaccum for upstairs
Preordered Farpoint + Gun controller
New Brembo discs and pads all the way round on the car

I need a 2nd job
Old 08-05-2017, 14:06   #3495
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

50 paint brushes boats getting a makeover soon