Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

Old 05-06-2018, 14:23   #1291
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Not a program I`ve ever watched,is it any good?
Not really, it improved a bit in the second season but the writing is still pretty naff most of the time and most of the main cast should probably have chosen a profession other than acting. There will probably be the usual petitions to save it by fans of the books but other than them i doubt many people will be that upset to see it go.
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-06-2018, 14:37   #1292
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post
Not really, it improved a bit in the second season but the writing is still pretty naff most of the time and most of the main cast should probably have chosen a profession other than acting. There will probably be the usual petitions to save it by fans of the books but other than them i doubt many people will be that upset to see it go.
Thanks,think i`ll avoid it!
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 19:07   #1293
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Not a program I`ve ever watched,is it any good?
Average, nothing more.

It was a summer programme mainly so passed the time while there wasnt much else on.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 23:27   #1294
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Netflix have basically cancelled The Defenders, stating there are no plans for a Season 2.

Old 07-06-2018, 23:45   #1295
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Well i was expecting one for a while. I thought it would go in phases like the marvel movies and i was expecting another season of luke cage, daredevil and iron fist before season 2 of The Defenders. I loved how the story followed on and i am looking forward to seeing what gets set in motion this time round.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2018, 23:39   #1296
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads

Lucifer has been picked up for season 4 by Netflix.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...lation-1120632
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2018, 00:02   #1297
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:

Glad to hear this.
Old 16-06-2018, 02:56   #1298
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Yes, I came across that just now, very happy.

Old 16-06-2018, 06:06   #1299
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:

Old 23-06-2018, 14:33   #1300
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

It took a while, but Timeless has now been cancelled.

They are still talking about a 2 hour "movie" to wrap up the cliff hanger, but no more news on that atm.

Old 23-06-2018, 15:53   #1301
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
It took a while, but Timeless has now been cancelled.

They are still talking about a 2 hour "movie" to wrap up the cliff hanger, but no more news on that atm.
I liked it when it first started but not bothered with it this latest series as I couldn`t really get back into it
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2018, 18:16   #1302
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

I would describe it as "ok".
I dont think it was as good as the first series.
Some of the episodes were good, some were really "meh".
The final two episodes were good, and I would like to have seen how they dealt with the cliff hanger.

Old 24-06-2018, 02:14   #1303
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era

So Rosanne is back on...kind of.

But without her.

Though the spin off is the same show as...well, the previous spin off.

Only it now has a different name.

And will only carry on, less her starring in it.

https://news.sky.com/story/roseanne-...eanne-11412846

What a mess.

If anyone can do a better job of explaining what now is to go forward (as per their expectations), be my guest.
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 17:58   #1304
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

I dont watch it, and I cannot stand her.
That said, I think the way they handled this is ridiculous.
The US seems hell bent on persecuting anyone who says something the (anti) social twit(er)s dislike.

Old 22-07-2018, 16:42   #1305
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger has been renewed for a 2nd Season.

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:39 ----------

Wynonna Earp has been renewed for Season 4 by Syfy

Colony has been cancelled

---------- Post added at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

Impulse has been renewed for a 2nd season by YouTube.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars has been revived for a 7th season of 12 episodes, due in 2019.