Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Red Or Black

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Red Or Black

Old 08-09-2011, 19:27   #1
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
Red Or Black

What Do You All think of red or black? i think its a really good game show. and its great being able to play it online while watching the show. shame there only 7 episodes. Its really good with ant and dec.
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2011, 19:36   #2
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: Red Or Black

I doubt many people like it > http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/20...r-problem.html

I only watched the bit where Van Persie and Fabregas took part and that was a youtube link. Don't think I'll waste my time watching it to be honest.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 20:23   #3
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Any programme with the UK version of dumb and dumber hosting is one to miss in my book.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 21:33   #4
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

it maybe 2 girls in the final tonight as there only 1 boy left. Be nice if a girl won it.

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

All boys got to final and thats the last episode just hope he wins now.
Old 18-09-2011, 14:59   #5
linkinghabit
Inactive

linkinghabit is an unknown quantity at this point

i heared about this show but never had a glance of it...is this really worth watching?
linkinghabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2011, 17:16   #6
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinghabit View Post
i heared about this show but never had a glance of it...is this really worth watching?
It is finished and unlikely to ever show its face again due to a audience in freefall due to it being that bad.
Old 18-09-2011, 19:40   #7
wwe
cf.mega poster

Quote:
yer it was great. I enjoyed watching it and playing online. You have to go trough 8 rounds they start with 1000 people and get down to 8 get to go to the studio. Then at the end they have a big wheel with red and black on it and have to pick red or black. If it lands on the coulor they said they win 1mill.
Old 18-09-2011, 20:15   #8
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Not in a million years.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2011, 22:11   #9
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
yer it was great. I enjoyed watching it and playing online. You have to go trough 8 rounds they start with 1000 people and get down to 8 get to go to the studio. Then at the end they have a big wheel with red and black on it and have to pick red or black. If it lands on the coulor they said they win 1mill.
You also have to be a wife beater as well to get onto the show in the first place which was proved by two of them winning.
Old 21-09-2011, 13:52   #10
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice

Watched the first and only episode but thought it didn't seem to fit into all the big 'hype' that it was to be.
Boaz is offline   Reply With Quote