Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Labour was responsible for anti-Semitic discrimination

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Labour was responsible for anti-Semitic discrimination

Old 30-10-2020, 13:10   #61
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star
Re: Labour was responsible for anti-Semitic discrimination

Didn't take long fpr whataboutery to strike.......
Old 30-10-2020, 13:17   #62
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

The report was about how and whether any complaints were dealt with, not the individual complaints themselves.
Link
Quote:
The watchdog said its analysis "points to a culture within the party which, at best, did not do enough to prevent anti-Semitism and, at worst, could be seen to accept it".
The interim chair of the EHRC, Caroline Waters, released a statement alongside the report, saying the investigation had "highlighted multiple areas" where the party's "approach and leadership to tackling anti-Semitism was insufficient".
"This is inexcusable," she added, "and appeared to be a result of a lack of willingness to tackle anti-Semitism rather than an inability to do so."

nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 08:50   #63
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

OH DEAR, KEIR Labour risks losing £6million a year in funding from unions over Jeremy Corbyn’s suspension

LABOUR risks losing £6million a year in funding as civil war erupts in the party over Jeremy Corbyn’s suspension.

Union donors hint they will stop paying if the former leader is thrown out

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/130767...ns-suspension/
Old 01-11-2020, 09:52   #64
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
OH DEAR, KEIR Labour risks losing £6million a year in funding from unions over Jeremy Corbyn’s suspension

LABOUR risks losing £6million a year in funding as civil war erupts in the party over Jeremy Corbyn’s suspension.

Union donors hint they will stop paying if the former leader is thrown out

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/130767...ns-suspension/
That has made my day

I have never liked Corbyn due to his links with the IRA and if i had my way he would be double tapped. As for Labour i just don't trust them with the country's finances

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer

Last edited by Sirius; 01-11-2020 at 09:56.
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:59   #65
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
That has made my day

I have never liked Corbyn due to his links with the IRA and if i had my way he would be double tapped. As for Labour i just don't trust them with the country's finances
I wouldn't trust them with my Granddaughters pocket money.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:05   #66
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
That has made my day

Not just the IRA. See Arab terrorism for details.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 10:36   #67
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Sir Keir has had a bit of a get-out-of-jail-free card on this one. The issue of his being a member of the shadow cabinet under Jeremy Corbyn's rule was over-shadowed by Jeremy Corbyn's statement.

Just goes to show the luck involved in politics, as in many other areas of life.

And now the country has moved on and is debating Lockdown II, an area where Sir Keir has the upper hand.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 10:54   #68
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Sir Keir has had a bit of a get-out-of-jail-free card on this one. The issue of his being a member of the shadow cabinet under Jeremy Corbyn's rule was over-shadowed by Jeremy Corbyn's statement.

Just goes to show the luck involved in politics, as in many other areas of life.

And now the country has moved on and is debating Lockdown II, an area where Sir Keir has the upper hand.
Absolute comedy gold Andrew.

Thanks for that. BTW there is a separate joke thread elsewhere on the forum.
Old 01-11-2020, 11:31   #69
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze

I think outside the Conservative Club on here andrew’s analysis is quite good on how Starmer has dodged a bullet.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 11:46   #70
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I think outside the Conservative Club on here andrew’s analysis is quite good on how Starmer has dodged a bullet.
The bullet will be back to haunt him. And rightly so - he campaigned for that anti-semite's election victory last year and that will be flung back at him.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 12:47   #71
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
(snip) Starmer has dodged a bullet.
More by luck than judgment. Corbyn handed him an absolute gift with his batschitt crazy press release on Thursday morning. As for the rest of it, well thanks to Covid every day for the last 8 months has been a good day to bury bad news.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 12:58   #72
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
More by luck than judgment. Corbyn handed him an absolute gift with his batschitt crazy press release on Thursday morning. (
I'm pleased you agree it's luck - I described it it exactly as this in post 67 but Julian called my post "Comedy gold".
Old 01-11-2020, 16:04   #73
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
The bullet will be back to haunt him. And rightly so - he campaigned for that anti-semite's election victory last year and that will be flung back at him.
Don't think it'll stick precisely because of the action of suspending him now.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 16:33   #74
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Don't think it'll stick precisely because of the action of suspending him now.
Exactly. BoJo's useful idiot (Corbyn) has now delivered for Starmer as well.
Old 02-11-2020, 14:07   #75
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Jeremy Clarkson blasts Keir Starmer after Jeremy Corbyn suspension ‘Part of the problem’

Speaking in his column for The Sun, the TV star pointed out that the new leader was also part of the party during the period which was investigated.

He wrote: “Jeremy Corbyn has been suspended from the Labour Party for refusing to acknowledge that he’s a disgusting anti-Semite.

“And now his hideous friends like Diane Abbott are lining up to defend him.”

Turning his attention to the new Labour leader, he went on to suggest Keir was also “part of the problem”.

The Grand Tour host continued: “Naturally, Sir Keir Starmer is acting tough by mowing down cyclists and putting even more gel on his Lego hair, but the fact is that he was part of the party when it was acting like the Nazis.

“Which means he was part of the problem as well.”

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-...sm-latest-news