Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What are you eating now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

What are you eating now?

Old 03-09-2010, 17:03   #646
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: What are you eating now thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak View Post
I've not even got the energy to keep my mrs entertained never mind yours Im in need of a holiday
You'll go blind young man ,,,,,,,,,

No probs I will just have to take one for the team.

Ive just finished my lunchtime sandwiches of fresh hand cut chicken breast with sage and onion stuffing on brown,,,,, they were fit.

Of out tonight to the daughters for a BBQ, so I will be digging out the Reggie Reggie sauce, that stuff is the future
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2010, 17:05   #647
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Big mc
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 17:06   #648
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
You'll go blind young man ,,,,,,,,,

No probs I will just have to take one for the team.

Ive just finished my lunchtime sandwiches of fresh hand cut chicken breast with sage and onion stuffing on brown,,,,, they were fit.

Of out tonight to the daughters for a BBQ, so I will be digging out the Reggie Reggie sauce, that stuff is the future
Shurely "give", rather than "take"........

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 16:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
Big mc
It's Hammer Time......
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 17:08   #649
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
Big mc
Did you Big MC look like this one.

Spoiler: 
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 17:27   #650
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Did you Big MC look like this one.
Probably more like this......

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Old 04-09-2010, 17:01   #651
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Just had afternoon tea for two (with my wife) at Harvey Nicks, Leeds - blooming hell, you get a lot for your money, and very good quality, too.
Old 04-09-2010, 17:10   #652
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

MiL was round so did a nice tuna&smoked cheese omelette served with some fresh backed bread and a nice helping of bramley/rhubarb crumble with custard..

... BURP!!!!
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 19:15   #653
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Spag bol I'm doing for later.
I have to taste it don't I?

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
Probably more like this......

Gone off me spag bol now
Caff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 19:19   #654
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Some of these with a brew and they are 70p in Tesco's

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 20:15   #655
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Mmmm Roast Gammon Join nearing readiness in the oven
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 20:19   #656
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch

Scouse with a crusty roll and some beetroot
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 20:22   #657
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough icecream! lots of it!!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 20:27   #658
squealy
Inactive

Services: V+, XL TV, Sky Sports/Movies, M broadband and phone
squealy is a glorious beacon of lightsquealy is a glorious beacon of lightsquealy is a glorious beacon of lightsquealy is a glorious beacon of lightsquealy is a glorious beacon of lightsquealy is a glorious beacon of lightsquealy is a glorious beacon of light

Just had a Chicago Town pepperoni pizza, accompanied by some pesto pasta and a salad, washed down with Tesco Value Lager.

It can't all be nice. I'm not a millionaire.
squealy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 21:00   #659
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

Carbing up for tomorrows Glasgow 1/2 marathon so pasta, bread, eggs and trying to avoid the temptation of the drinks cupboard.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 22:41   #660
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Chips
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote