Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 15-02-2011, 09:50   #2281
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

My link a ride bus pass finally showed up - nice, very nice

(obligatory picture of me as criminal attached )
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg linkaride.jpeg (131.0 KB, 18 views)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-02-2011, 10:13   #2282
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 11:58   #2283
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aura

Quote:

..... and just think, when it's due up for renewal you will have been a happily married man for 6 whole months.
Old 15-02-2011, 21:39   #2284
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Silence is golden, but duck tape is silver
Old 15-02-2011, 22:34   #2285
Turkey Machine
Inactive

Services: Company LLU internet, soon-to-be company FTTC internet at 56Mb/20Mb!
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Silence is golden, but duck tape is silver
Amen that man.

Congrats to Dilli and Nat.

I feel very fortunate with my life at the moment. Good job, wonderful girlfriend, loving family. All I need is a couple more pieces to slot into place and it'll be perfect.
Turkey Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 09:19   #2286
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

I can't think I've ever been happier than when I went down to wake our youngest this morning and he was OK. We had to call an ambulance to him last night as he's suffered a prolonged seizure and we were very concerned about him because his emergency medication was taking ages to work. Thankfully, he seems back to normal now (touch wood), if a little groggy still, and as I type he's listening to the theme from The Snowman on YouTube with a beaming smile on his angelic face that'd melt anyone's heart....
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 12:43   #2287
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

My toe is now all healed up

Foot is still broken though, so I am now in an air cast which is interesting, at least I can now have a bath

edit - it is one of these ones....
Old 16-02-2011, 13:24   #2288
joglynne
Born again teenager.

joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Oh I love all the happy news in the tread to-day even if I don't understand Hom3r's.

My happiness is that Riley, our 1 year old RSPCA rescue cat, having been with us now for 4 weeks had his very first taste of fresh air this morning and although it seems that he has never set foot out doors before he only ran back to me for reassurance a few times. LOL the look on his face when a bird flew over his head was priceless, and walking on wet grass!!!!! we knew he liked playing with water but wet grass had him almost drooling with glee, he was bouncing about like a spring lamb.
Old 16-02-2011, 13:30   #2289
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Oh I love all the happy news in the tread to-day even if I don't understand Hom3r's.

My happiness is that Riley, our 1 year old RSPCA rescue cat, having been with us now for 4 weeks had his very first taste of fresh air this morning and although it seems that he has never set foot out doors before he only ran back to me for reassurance a few times. LOL the look on his face when a bird flew over his head was priceless, and walking on wet grass!!!!! we knew he liked playing with water but wet grass had him almost drooling with glee, he was bouncing about like a spring lamb.
Did his mouth twitch when he saw the bird.
Old 16-02-2011, 13:38   #2290
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Did his mouth twitch when he saw the bird.
You know I just realised I have never seen, or heard, him do the normal bird watching things that all our other mogs have done. He just sits watching them at our feeders, I always assumed that wanting to catch birds was an instinct that cats were born with but Riley seems to be heading in the same direction as your Molly.
Old 16-02-2011, 13:40   #2291
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
You know I just realised I have never seen, or heard, him do the normal bird watching things that all our other mogs have done. He just sits watching them at our feeders, I always assumed that wanting to catch birds was an instinct that cats were born with but Riley seems to be heading in the same direction as your Molly.
She does the mouth thing but if they start screeching she dives for cover.
Old 16-02-2011, 15:25   #2292
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

I have a retirement date - April 30th.
Tears and relief.
Old 16-02-2011, 15:41   #2293
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
My toe is now all healed up

Foot is still broken though, so I am now in an air cast which is interesting, at least I can now have a bath

edit - it is one of these ones....
Can you have a damned good scratch though??

---------- Post added at 15:37 ---------- Previous post was at 15:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post
I have a retirement date - April 30th.
Tears and relief.
Hope you enjoy every minute of it!

---------- Post added at 15:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

Quote:
An environmentally aware feline you have there..

Our last cat was an expert bird killer sadly and used to make the weirdest 'cack,cack,cack,cack,cack' sound whenever he spotted one.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 15:43   #2294
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Can you have a damned good scratch though??
It's great
Old 16-02-2011, 16:31   #2295
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

"Hope you enjoy every minute of it! "

Thank you
I have to think about what I'm doing next.
I can stack shelves, pull pints, work a till, understand IT and...?
Preparing my food plot and looking at cruises, listening to music ATM