Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Old 15-12-2019, 04:13   #2341
ScottishSteve
cf.addict

ScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
the Pluto app that is coming as part of the recent Viacom deal.
Let’s be honest here, the Pluto app is hardly a gamechanger

Unless you want to watch a random episode of Home Under the Hammer, Inspector Gadget, FailArmy or cats n dugs there ain’t much on it and it cannot even be recorded, you can only see now and next.

It’s just a mush of random rubbish

Last edited by ScottishSteve; 15-12-2019 at 04:17.
ScottishSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-12-2019, 10:17   #2342
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSteve View Post
Let’s be honest here, the Pluto app is hardly a gamechanger

Unless you want to watch a random episode of Home Under the Hammer, Inspector Gadget, FailArmy or cats n dugs there ain’t much on it and it cannot even be recorded, you can only see now and next.

It’s just a mush of random rubbish
I never said it was a game changer, I never passed any judgement on its content.

I was simply saying it was announced it was coming already. It's likely it will have an information slate and EPG position like Youtube/Netflix/AmazonPrime/Hulu do, and it's also likely to take an existing Viacom-occupied slot to do so.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2019, 14:06   #2343
ScottishSteve
cf.addict

ScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I never said it was a game changer, I never passed any judgement on its content.

I was simply saying it was announced it was coming already. It's likely it will have an information slate and EPG position like Youtube/Netflix/AmazonPrime/Hulu do, and it's also likely to take an existing Viacom-occupied slot to do so.
Absolutely, I never implied you did, I just stated it’s not a gamechanher by any means.
It has plenty of content (albeit not quality ) just a poor interface

I’m sure it will progress over time.

Last edited by ScottishSteve; 15-12-2019 at 14:30.
ScottishSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2019, 15:09   #2344
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSteve View Post
Absolutely, I never implied you did, I just stated it’s not a gamechanher by any means.
It has plenty of content (albeit not quality ) just a poor interface

I’m sure it will progress over time.
When I looked at it on Roku it looked like the VM TV EPG with a different colour and channel listing. It was frustratingly slow though, it discouraged much exploring. Probably better on newer Rokus though.
Old 15-12-2019, 17:04   #2345
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
When I looked at it on Roku it looked like the VM TV EPG with a different colour and channel listing. It was frustratingly slow though, it discouraged much exploring. Probably better on newer Rokus though.
Very quick on nvidia shield but clunky on firetv, they are rolling out a update for older rokus/firetvs to speed things up a bit.
Legendkiller2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2019, 17:08   #2346
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
That was my first thought, but I know there is a 5Spike+1 so maybe they'll just change the SD version of Paramount into a +1 of it and use the vacated space as launch space for the Pluto app that is coming as part of the recent Viacom deal.
Paramount Network +1 may use the old Paramount Network slot on Channel 188. (It been confirmed for Sky).
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2019, 17:16   #2347
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
Very quick on nvidia shield but clunky on firetv, they are rolling out a update for older rokus/firetvs to speed things up a bit.
I didn't know that. I'll have to try again sometime. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 16:16 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Paramount Network +1 may use the old Paramount Network slot on Channel 188. (It been confirmed for Sky).
I'm thinking it would probably be a good idea to make Paramount Network HD-only on VM before Christmas. The moving to 5Spike's slot in January will be more straightforward if they don't happen simultaneously.
Old 15-12-2019, 17:25   #2348
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I'm thinking it would probably be a good idea to make Paramount Network HD-only on VM before Christmas. The moving to 5Spike's slot in January will be more straightforward if they don't happen simultaneously.
I think 5USA is safe as I was told months ago (Also posted by me on this thread) that Viacom was looking at an launch of 5USA HD.

https://mediaboyblog.blogspot.com/20...more.html#more

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 15-12-2019 at 17:39.
Old 15-12-2019, 18:36   #2349
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
I think 5USA is safe as I was told months ago (Also posted by me on this thread) that Viacom was looking at an launch of 5USA HD.

https://mediaboyblog.blogspot.com/20...more.html#more
That would be good, leaving only 5SELECT to make the transition to HD.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2019, 18:48   #2350
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
That would be good, leaving only 5SELECT to make the transition to HD.
5Star.
Old 15-12-2019, 20:13   #2351
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
5Star.
Ah, yes - forgot that one!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2019, 23:12   #2352
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Here is the winners and review of 2019.

01) The Biggest poster of the year on Cable Forum (NOT Media Boy HQ):
Winner is - cheekyangus with 302 posts

02) New Channel of the year (Nominate by YOU):
Winner is - Prime Video (Did launch July 23rd)

03) Best poster on Cable Forum with Information (Nominate by YOU):
Winner is - OLD BOY

04) Best new SD Channel launch of the year:
Winner is - Sky Crime (Did launch October 1st)

05) Best +1 Channel of the year:
Winner is - Drama +1 (September 16th)

06) Best new HD or UHD Channel launch of the year:
Winners is - Sky Crime HD (Did launch October 1st)

07) Best UK Channel of the year:
Winner is - BBC Scotland HD

08) Best Internatiional Channel of the year:
Winner is - Zee TV

09) Best LOCAL Channel of the year:
Winner is - STV HD

10) Best Radio Channel of the year (Nominate by YOU):
Winner is - Heart Radio

11) Best new brand of the year:
Winner is - Sky Sports Racing (Was At The Races until January 1st.)

Well done to all the winners.

So merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone who viewed this thread.

Virgin Media UK year in review:
Channels we said Hello to:

Dec. 3rd: SONY MAX 2
Oct. 1st: Sky Crime HD
Oct. 1st: Sky Crime
Oct. 1st: Sky Crime +1
Sep. 16th: Drama +1
Aug. 15th: E! HD
Jul. 23rd: Prime Video
Jun. 27th: BBC Red Button HD
Jun. 27th: BBC Red Button 2
Jun. 27th: BBC Red Button 3
Jun. 27th: BBC Red Button 4
Jun. 27th: BBC Red Button 5
Jun. 27th: BBC Red Button 6
May. 23rd: Meet The Babes
May. 23rd: Pure Babes HD
May. 9th: Bangers (Pay Per Night)
Mar. 8th: NOW 90s
Mar. 8th: Total Country
Feb. 28th: Desi Entertainment
Feb. 24th: BBC Scotland HD
Jan. 29th: BBC Radio Cymru 2

Channels on the move:
Nov. 5th: HISTORY2 HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 273 to Virgin UK Channel 272.
Nov. 5th: PBS America has moved from Virgin UK Channel 276 to Virgin UK Channel 273.
Nov. 5th: Forces TV has moved from Virgin UK Channel 277 to Virgin UK Channel 274.
Nov. 5th: Love Nature HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 293 to Virgin UK Channel 275.
Nov. 5th: Smithsonian Channel HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 295 to Virgin UK Channel 276.
Oct. 14th: Prime Video has moved from Virgin UK Channel 228 to Virgin UK Channel 205.
Oct. 14th: Virgin Media Ultra HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 205 to Virgin UK Channel 228.
Oct. 1st: Universal TV HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 164 to Virgin UK Channel 121.
Oct. 1st: Universal TV has moved from Virgin UK Channel 137 to Virgin UK Channel 122.
Oct. 1st: Sky Arts has moved from Virgin UK Channel 122 to Virgin UK Channel 123.
Oct. 1st: SYFY HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 165 to Virgin UK Channel 137.
Oct. 1st: SYFY has moved from Virgin UK Channel 135 to Virgin UK Channel 138.
Oct. 1st: E! HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 229 to Virgin UK Channel 139.
Oct. 1st: E! has moved from Virgin UK Channel 156 to Virgin UK Channel 140.
Oct. 1st: Sky Arts HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 206 to Virgin UK Channel 156.
Oct. 1st: Sky Two has moved from Virgin UK Channel 121 to Virgin UK Channel 160.
Oct. 1st: Challenge moved from Virgin UK Channel 139 to Virgin UK Channel 164.
Oct. 1st: Pick has moved from Virgin UK Channel 123 to Virgin UK Channel 165.
Oct. 1st: ID has moved from Virgin UK Channel 170 to Virgin UK Channel 168.
Oct. 1st: Quest HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 172 to Virgin UK Channel 169.
Oct. 1st: Quest Red has moved from Virgin UK Channel 215 to Virgin UK Channel 170.
Oct. 1st: DMAX has moved from Virgin UK Channel 213 to Virgin UK Channel 171.
Oct. 1st: TLC +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 169 to Virgin UK Channel 172.
Oct. 1st: ID +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 171 to Virgin UK Channel 173.
Oct. 1st: Sky Witness +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 140 to Virgin UK Channel 180.
Oct. 1st: Universal TV +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 138 to Virgin UK Channel 206.
Oct. 1st: Quest +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 173 to Virgin UK Channel 213.
Oct. 1st: SYFY +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 136 to Virgin UK Channel 229.
Oct. 1st: Challenge +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 180 to Virgin UK Channel 230.
Oct. 1st: Animal Planet HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 256 to Virgin UK Channel 251.
Oct. 1st: Discovery Science has moved from Virgin UK Channel 259 to Virgin UK Channel 252.
Oct. 1st: Discovery Turbo has moved from Virgin UK Channel 261 to Virgin UK Channel 256.
Oct. 1st: Discovery History has moved from Virgin UK Channel 262 to Virgin UK Channel 257.
Oct. 1st: Discovery Channel +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 252 to Virgin UK Channel 258.
Oct. 1st: Animal Planet +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 258 to Virgin UK Channel 259.
Oct. 1st: Discovery History +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 263 to Virgin UK Channel 261.
Oct. 1st: Food Network has moved from Virgin UK Channel 291 to Virgin UK Channel 278.
Oct. 1st: Home has moved from Virgin UK Channel 281 to Virgin UK Channel 279.
Oct. 1st: Discovery Home & Health has moved from Virgin UK Channel 284 to Virgin UK Channel 280.
Oct. 1st: Discovery Shed has moved from Virgin UK Channel 286 to Virgin UK Channel 281.
Oct. 1st: Travel Channel has moved from Virgin UK Channel 292 to Virgin UK Channel 282.
Oct. 1st: Home +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 282 to Virgin UK Channel 283.
Oct. 1st: Discovery Home & Health +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 285 to Virgin UK Channel 284.
Oct. 1st: Sky News HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 603 to Virgin UK Channel 602.
Oct. 1st: Sky News has moved from Virgin UK Channel 602 to Virgin UK Channel 603.
Sep. 26th: TLC HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 168 to Virgin UK Channel 167.
Sep. 26th: Quest HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 217 to Virgin UK Channel 172.
Sep. 26th: Discovery Channel HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 257 to Virgin UK Channel 256.
Sep. 26th: Animal Planet HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 251 to Virgin UK Channel 250.
Sep. 16th: Alibi HD moved from Virgin UK Channel 226 to Virgin UK Channel 212.
Aug. 19th: Sky Cinema Sci-Fi and Horror HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 412 to Virgin UK Channel 402.
Aug. 19th: Sky Cinema Premiere +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 402 to Virgin UK Channel 412.
May. 15th: Crime + Investigation HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 222 to Virgin UK Channel 209.
May. 15th: Crime + Investigation +1 has moved from Virgin UK Channel 224 to Virgin UK Channel 222.
May. 14th: Lifetime HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 209 to Virgin UK Channel 208.
May. 14th: HISTORY HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 299 to Virgin UK Channel 270.
May. 14th HISTORY2 HD has moved from VirginMar UK Channel 274 to Virgin UK Channel 273.
Mar. 14th: Channel 4 HD has moved from Virgin UK Channel 141 to Virgin UK Channel 104 (London only).
Feb. 19th: Virgin Media UK has moved BBC Four HD today from Virgin UK Channel 163 to Virgin UK Channel 107.
Feb. 19th: Virgin Media UK has moved BBC News HD today from Virgin UK Channel 604 to Virgin UK Channel 601.
Feb. 19th: Virgin Media UK has moved CBBC HD today from Virgin UK Channel 710 to Virgin UK Channel 701.
Feb. 19th: Virgin Media UK has moved CBeebies HD today from Virgin UK Channel 702 to Virgin UK Channel 711.
Feb. 13th: Virgin Media UK has moved Star Bharat from Virgin UK Channel 804 to Virgin UK Channel 802.
Feb. 12th: Virgin Media UK has moved STV HD from Virgin UK Channel 113 to Virgin UK Channel 103 (Scotland only).

Channels rebrand (For Good):
Oct. 28th: XXX Brits PPN as rebrand XXX Girl Girl PPN
Oct. 28th: XXX Brits rebrand as XXX Girl Girl
Sep. 10th: True Entertainment rebrand as Sony Channel
Sep. 10th: True Entertainment +1 rebrand as Sony Channel +1
Sep. 10th: True Movies rebrand as Sony Christmas
Sep. 10th: Sony Movies Channel rebrand as Sony Movies
Sep. 10th: Movies4Men rebrand as Sony Movies Action
Jul. 8th: Together rebrand as Together TV
Jun. 1st: Zee TV HD rebrand as Zee TV
Mar. 17th: Rishtey rebrand as Colors Rishtey
Mar. 17th: Rishtey Cineplex rebrand as Colors Cineplex
Mar. 8th: Premier Sports 2 rebrand as Premier Sports 2 HD
Mar. 6th: Premier Sports HD rebrand as Premier Sports 1 HD
Feb. 11th: TruTV rebrand as True Crime
Feb. 6th: H2 rebrand as HISTORY 2
Feb. 6th: H2 HD rebrand as HISTORY 2 HD
Jan. 31st: S4C rebrand as S4C HD
Jan. 30th: LFCTV rebrand as LFCTV HD
Jan. 1st: At The Races rebrand as Sky Sports Racing

Channels we said Goodbye to:
Dec. 13th: Nat Geo Wild SD Channel
Dec. 13th: NDTV News India
Nov. 20th: Total Country
Oct. 28th: Love Nature SD Channel
Oct. 26th: Bangers Nightly
Oct. 1st: Real Lives
Oct. 1st: Real Lives +1
Sep. 30th: MTV Beats
Sep. 27th: YourTV
Sep. 26th: TLC SD Channel
Sep. 26th: Quest SD Channel
Sep. 26th: Discovery Channel SD Channel
Sep. 26th: Eurosport 1 SD Channel
Sep. 26th: Eurosport 2 SD Channel
Sep. 10th: Good Food
Sep. 10th: Good Food HD
Sep. 10th: Good Food +1
Aug 1st: Sky Cinema Premiere SD Channel
Aug 1st: Sky Cinema Hits SD Channel
Aug 1st: Sky Cinema Greats SD Channel
Aug 1st: Sky Cinema Disney SD Channel
Aug 1st: Sky Cinema Family SD Channel
Aug 1st: Sky Cinema Action & Adventure SD Channel
Aug 1st: Sky Cinema Comedy SD Channel
Aug 1st: Sky Cinema Crime & Thriller SD Channel
Aug 1st: Sky Cinema Drama & Romance SD Channel
Aug 1st: Sky Cinema Sci-Fi & Horror SD Channel
Aug 1st: Sky Cinema Select SD Channel
Jul. 15th: BBC Red Button HD
Jul. 15th: BBC Red Button 2
Jul. 15th: BBC Red Button 3
Jul. 15th: BBC Red Button 4
Jul. 15th: BBC Red Button 5
Jul. 15th: BBC Red Button 6
Jun. 30th: True Crime
Jun. 1st: &TV
Jun. 1st: Living Foodz HD
Jun. 1st: Zing
May. 14th: Lifetime SD Channel
May. 14th: Crime + Investigation SD Channel
May. 14th: HISTORY SD Channel
May. 14th: HISTORY2 SD Channel
Apr. 27th: ABN TV
Mar. 14th: Channel 4 (London only)
Mar. 6th: Lifetime +1
Feb. 19th: BBC Four SD Channel
Feb. 19th: BBC News SD Channel
Feb. 19th: CBBC SD Channel
Feb. 19th: CBeebies SD Channel
Feb. 18th: BBC Two Scotland (Scotland only)
Feb. 12th: STV (Scotland only)
Feb. 5th: TVXPornstars Nightly
Feb. 1st: France 2*
Feb. 1st: France 3*
Feb. 1st: France 5*
Feb. 1st: Cartoon TV French*
Feb. 1st: TVP Polonia*
Feb. 1st: ITVN*
Feb. 1st: ITVN Extra*
Feb. 1st: Kino Polska International*
Feb. 1st: RTVI*
Feb. 1st: NTV Series*
Feb. 1st: NTV Mir*
Feb. 1st: NTV Style*
Feb. 1st: THT-Comedy*
Feb. 1st: Sovershenno Sekretno*
Feb. 1st: TV 1000 Russian Kino*
Feb. 1st: Antena 3*
Feb. 1st: Atreseries (aka A3Series)*
Feb. 1st: Star TVE HD*
Feb. 1st: TVE*
Feb. 1st: Benfica TV*
Feb. 1st: TVI International*
Feb. 1st: TVI Ficcao*
Feb. 1st: Crinca TV*
Feb. 1st: 1+1*
Feb. 1st: 8 Channel*
Feb. 1st: Al Araby*
Feb. 1st: BFM TV*
Feb. 1st: Canal 24 Horas*
Feb. 1st: CTC (STS)*
Feb. 1st: Kino Polska Muzyka International*
Feb. 1st: Nessma*
Feb. 1st: Russia 24*
Feb. 1st: Sic International*
Feb. 1st: TGCOM24*
Feb. 1st: TVN 24*
Feb. 1st: TVP info*
Feb. 1st: TVRI*
Jan. 29th: Crime + Investigation HD stop broadcasting on Virgin UK Channel 272.
Jan. 29th: Crime + Investigation stop broadcasting on Virgin UK Channel 275.
Jan. 29th: Crime + Investigation +1 stop broadcasting on Virgin UK Channel 295.
Jan. 18th: TV5

*Channels was only broadcasting on Virgin Media UK via Worldbox on V6 or TiVo Boxes only.

©copyright 2019 Media Boy 2006 - 2019. An ''Keep it real and free'' Production.

Top of the Coming Soon posters: (As of December 15th @ 19:30)

001) Media Boy - 307
002) cheekyangus - 302
003) OLD BOY - 296
004) denphone - 233
005) jfman - 196
006) RichardCoulter - 113
007) SonicMaster - 73
008) muppetman11 - 61
008) Legendkiller2k - 61
010) vincerooney - 47
011) Raider999 - 44
012) ozsat - 37
012) Mad Max - 37
014) Aguero9320 - 35
015) ScottishSteve - 33
016) Horizon - 30
017) spiderplant - 26
018) BenMcr - 25
019) 1andrew1 - 24
020) newapollo - 22
020) fox35 - 22
022) Ultimate.Conj - 20
023) nodrogd - 15
023) Dave42 - 15
025) garethf1927 - 14
026) Tricky Trevor - 12
027) Derekb108 - 10
027) Mr K - 10
029) StevenNT - 9
029) paul0363 - 9
029) RegularCapital - 9
032) RobboEdin - 8
032) Inactive Digital - 8
032) Ddonald2016 - 8
035) epsilon - 7
035) trevrpb - 7
037) Itshim - 6
037) heero_yuy - 6
037) Richc1977 - 6
037) nomadking - 6
037) 1701-e - 6
037) Maggy - 6
043) japitts - 5
043) alwaysabear - 5
043) Frazz - 5
046) Gunslinger - 4
046) MyBraiNz - 4
046) mot12 - 4
046) nialli - 4
046) Mythica - 4
046) KillerCroc1 - 4
046) spankysmagicpian - 4
046) gba93 - 4
046) JMcB - 4
046) Joedm45 - 4
056) Hugh - 3
056) StopThePigeon - 3
056) johnasimmons - 3
056) gus0898uk - 3
056) Cardiffboy88 - 3
056) Chad - 3
056) Unknownguy - 3
056) johnathome - 3
064) Khenryashley - 2
064) Bofrok - 2
064) Saul's Grandad - 2
064) batchain - 2
064) cupcakes aka dd - 2
064) Henkesghost - 2
064) ncfc1902 - 2
064) heavyside - 2
064) Martin_D - 2
064) oliver1948uk - 2
064) Rob King - 2
064) Rillington - 2
064) markl9 - 2
077) esdxc37 - 1
077) Chris James - 1
077) buckeye - 1
077) Mick - 1
077) Paul - 1
077) DoctorSteve - 1
077) locutus1974 - 1
077) Pster72 - 1
077) Horsegirlbusmad - 1
077) bennyhill - 1
077) OLDGOLD - 1
077) rhooton - 1
077) TimeLord2018 - 1
077) Arthurgray50@blu - 1
077) DVD Cinema - 1
077) cje85 - 1
077) Richardr - 1
077) pip08456 - 1
077) Cheile48 - 1
077) offmore15 - 1
077) Bob - 1
077) jonbxx - 1
077) Wolf04 - 1
077) Kreid4 - 1
077) MrP - 1
Old 16-12-2019, 00:39   #2353
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Here is the winners and review of 2019.

01) The Biggest poster of the year on Cable Forum (NOT Media Boy HQ):
Winner is - cheekyangus with 302 posts

Oh dear. That's worrying.
Old 16-12-2019, 01:27   #2354
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
07) Best UK Channel of the year:
Winner is - BBC Scotland HD
Who the hell chose that garbage?
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2019, 06:04   #2355
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Who the hell chose that garbage?