Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 21-01-2009, 17:48   #826
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
I really enjoy that game but it was very short

Finally got round to ordering Fallout 3 so looking forward to playing that soon.
I'm kind of stuck on the Bull Rancor fight on Sith Lord difficulty.
Charlie_Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-01-2009, 02:20   #827
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age

Ok, got past that part. Am now on the last section on the second part of the fight against Vader.
Old 22-01-2009, 13:34   #828
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

still enjoying cod5, i,m on level 61 for the 3rd time, does anyone know what the yellow bar at the bottom of the screen means when online, it changes with each game and i was wondering if it was some sort off latency indicator or something.

Still loving this game which suprises me because i wasnt that fused in the beginning, now i prefer it over cod 4 because its a little less frantic and frustrating.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 14:20   #829
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
still enjoying cod5, i,m on level 61 for the 3rd time, does anyone know what the yellow bar at the bottom of the screen means when online, it changes with each game and i was wondering if it was some sort off latency indicator or something.

Still loving this game which suprises me because i wasnt that fused in the beginning, now i prefer it over cod 4 because its a little less frantic and frustrating.
Not certain, as I have only played COD WaW online a couple of times, but as it is pretty similar to CoD4 I'll give a couple of suggestions. On CoD4 there are 2 bars that sound like the one you mean, one which change colour was the connection, ie green was ok and red was bad. The other possibility is that you are talking about the xp bar, which shows the amount of xp score you have to get to advance to the next rank.
Old 22-01-2009, 15:59   #830
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

thanks for the pointers CB, will have another look tonight to see if there is any corelation between XP and rank etc, i just noticed last night that one game the bar was 3/4 full and then the next game it was about 1/4 full. thanks again for the reply.

how come you have only played it a couple of times online, is it not your cup of tea so to speak.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 00:01   #831
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Quote:
thanks for the pointers CB, will have another look tonight to see if there is any corelation between XP and rank etc, i just noticed last night that one game the bar was 3/4 full and then the next game it was about 1/4 full. thanks again for the reply.

how come you have only played it a couple of times online, is it not your cup of tea so to speak.
Too many other games came out around the end of last year and I'm working through them. I loved CoD4 online and spent ages on it. Spent a few hours on CoD Waw, yeah, it's a good game, but have a lot of others sitting un-opened... Oh yeah, also got married at the end of August, so less time to sit online for hours on end!
Old 23-01-2009, 00:17   #832
kesterwww
Inactive

Services: BT total BB. BT Vision.
kesterwww has a spectacular aura about themkesterwww has a spectacular aura about themkesterwww has a spectacular aura about themkesterwww has a spectacular aura about them

I have just purchased TNA Impact for the xbox 360. Not really played it properly yet, but first impression wasn't that great.
I'm really into PES 09, master league with Liverpool... I need to see them win a match, this is the nearest thing I have.
kesterwww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 00:57   #833
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
i was wondering if it was some sort off latency indicator or something.
That basically shows how close you are to your next rank. I'm guessing you got a promotion between them two matches?

I think that's what you mean anyways.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 03:01   #834
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze

Quote:

Yep, the yellow line is your "promotion bar", it shows you how far away you are from going up another level.
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 18:57   #835
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Just got fallout 3 through today. Had a little go on it and think it could be a really good game. Hope the enjoyment of it lasts and it does not become repetative.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 19:32   #836
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

LEGO Star Wars II

Quite annoying sometimes
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 22:43   #837
kingbuxton
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV/Tinternet/Phone (Home)
kingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quads

Left 4 Dead pretty much since it came out.

Btw 41 achievements - anyone above that?
kingbuxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 01:49   #838
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

GALAGA

Apparently its easy gamerscore, well, i got stuck at level 6, my dad is on level 22 now though.
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2009, 00:31   #839
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Still Fallout 3. It has crashed at least 3 times now but that aside I wish I'd bought it on release. Better than most games I played of 08 and is such a refreshing change to most games out there at the minute.

Really, really enjoying it. Actually of to play some more before bed lol
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2009, 18:54   #840
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Super stardust portable (verey badly as I can't really see it even with me mcGoo glasses on lol)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote