Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation
Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 22:25   #286
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Would this be the same FBI that re-opened the Clinton investigation 11 days before the election, then 9 days later announced there was nothing new or incriminating about the purportedly new information?

The only corruption has been the Republicans debasing their once great party by making false accusations to muddy the waters around Trump - they used to be the party of law and order, now they are just the party if Trump.
There is no false accusations, only the truth and we will get to know just how Crooked folk were under Obama Administration....

Go do your usual trick of googling, go search on Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe sitting on Clinton Emails on Weiners laptop for weeks until after the election. The story is in WaPo before you claim it’s on Fox News.

---------- Post added at 22:25 ---------- Previous post was at 22:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Why did they object so strongly then?

Incidentally it seems their concerns are 1) the release of the intelligence and 2) it's being released out of context and, since they cannot release classified intelligence, they can't respond.
No it is not out of context.

Who do you think has released these text message of these biased agents?

These have come from Inspector General and he is politically neutral.
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2018, 22:25   #287
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

What about the different stories coming from the Republicans and the FBI about the memo?

The Republicans say the FBI are happy with the memo, the FBI are saying they are very unhappy with the memo - are the FBI lying?

Those biased agents who also sent critical messages about Clinton, or the biased agent who wrote the first draft of Comey’s letter which re-opened the Clinton investigation 11 days before the election?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...n-reports.html
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 01-02-2018 at 22:29.
Old 01-02-2018, 22:30   #288
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
There is no false accusations, only the truth and we will get to know just how Crooked folk were under Obama Administration....
s.
But you only never accept 'the truth' from Republicans. Surprisingly it seems that the Republicans and Trump and beyond reproach and the Democrats, Justice Department, the entirety of the media, the FBI/CIA/NSA and even Trump's own appointments are crooked and corrupt liars.

I think it's all rather pointless debating because it's a matter of faith at this point as there is nothing that would change your mind.

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:29 ----------

Quote:

No it is not out of context.
You don't know that. You haven't seen the memo and even if you did you haven't see the underlying intelligence. How could you possibly know nothing is out of context? This is what I mean about it being a matter of faith....

And I am entirely willing to believe there was some bias from the FBI is that's what the evidence shows. I suspect it will show some hence the excitement from Republicans about the memo. However I am not sure it will show a giant conspiracy from Obama downwards. I also don't see it being enough to halt the Muller investigation since the whole point of the Special Prosecutor is to take this out of the FBI.

Last edited by Damien; 01-02-2018 at 22:40.
Old 01-02-2018, 22:47   #289
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:

You don't know that. You haven't seen the memo and even if you did you haven't see the underlying intelligence. How could you possibly know nothing is out of context?
So you're taking the word of the Democrats because they are the ones who are saying it's out of context ?

They are bound to say that, the accusations that are said to be in it, put's them in a very bad light. As I have said previously, tons worse than Watergate, and Watergate started out as a botched burglary at the end of the day.

What will be in that Memo tomorrow will be one of the biggest scandals to hit America for a long time.

Forget about Russian collusion, there is absolutely no evidence of any of it, it's a false flag generated by the Democrats via the paid for Fusion GPS Dossier(s) that they and the Crooked Hillary campaign paid for.

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

Quote:
But you only never accept 'the truth' from Republicans. Surprisingly it seems that the Republicans and Trump and beyond reproach and the Democrats, Justice Department, the entirety of the media, the FBI/CIA/NSA and even Trump's own appointments are crooked and corrupt liars.

I think it's all rather pointless debating because it's a matter of faith at this point as there is nothing that would change your mind.[COLOR="Silver"]
It has nothing to do with faith, it's what's already out there and I have said repeatedly now that the DNC and Hillary campaign financially contributed to the unsubstantiated claims in a Russian Dossier... which just then happen to fall in to the laps of heavily biased FBI Agents.

Why would I want to trust a party that tried to steal an election, who also helped Hillary rob the Primaries from Bernie Sanders, they are not to be trusted at all.
Old 01-02-2018, 22:52   #290
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
So you're taking the word of the Democrats because they are the ones who are saying it's out of context ?
No. But then I am not suggesting that the Republican memo is blocked and the Democrat one released. I think if the Republicans are going to release such information we should see it, not just their version of it. Release it all or release none of it.

Quote:
They are bound to say that, the accusations that are said to be in it, put's them in a very bad light. As I have said previously, tons worse than Watergate, and Watergate started out as a botched burglary at the end of the day.
How can it be worse than Watergate if we don't know what's in it? Also Watergate itself was never the big deal. It was the cover-up that got Nixon.

What precisely are the allegations doing to be? To match Watergate I am going to haver to imagine it's that Obama ordered the bugging of the Trump campaign and then used the FBI to cover it up.

If that is the accusation then that's a big deal and the underlying intelligence will come out. Another Special Prosecutor will have to be appointed to investigate Obama and the FBI. So the Republicans, especially Nunes, will have to be pretty confident they have that because if not because if they do not then it will be found out they lied.....

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:50 ----------

Quote:

Why would I want to trust a party that tried to steal an election, who also helped Hillary rob the Primaries from Bernie Sanders, they are not to be trusted at all.
You seem to think it's a binary thing. I don't trust either of them. Thankfully I am in the UK so don't have much need to care for them other than outside interest. It's why I wouldn't be bothered if the FBI do go after Clinton again.
Old 01-02-2018, 23:07   #291
Mick
Cable Forum Team

I want the Democrat one released as well, some GOP Congressman say they have read it and it isn't that dissimilar from the original. Just some sourcing issues and one or two factual issues.

Btw...

This was tweeted by a GOP Congressman a few hours ago....

Quote:
Having read “The Memo,” the FBI is right to have “grave concerns” - as it will shake the organization down to its core - showing Americans just how the agency was weaponized by the Obama officials/DNC/HRC to target political adversaries. #ReleaseTheMemo
https://twitter.com/RepJeffDuncan/st...32462436646912
Old 02-02-2018, 11:33   #292
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:

What will be in that Memo tomorrow will be one of the biggest scandals to hit America for a long time.

Forget about Russian collusion, there is absolutely no evidence of any of it, it's a false flag generated by the Democrats via the paid for Fusion GPS Dossier(s) that they and the Crooked Hillary campaign paid for.

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

It has nothing to do with faith, it's what's already out there and I have said repeatedly now that the DNC and Hillary campaign financially contributed to the unsubstantiated claims in a Russian Dossier... which just then happen to fall in to the laps of heavily biased FBI Agents.

No, I am taking the word of the Trump appointed FBI Director and the Trump appointed DoJ Assistant Attorney General.

FBI letter
Quote:
We have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy
DoJ Assistant Attorney General
Quote:
We believe it would be extraordinarily reckless for the Committee to disclose such information publicly without giving the Department and the FBI the opportunity to review the memorandum and to advise the HPSCI of the risk of harm to national security and the ongoing investigations that could come from public release. Indeed, we do not understand why the Committee would possibly seek to disclose classified and law enforcement sensitive information without first consulting with the relevant members of the Intelligence Community.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:50   #293
Mick
Cable Forum Team

I don’t know what the hell you’re reading but you are way behind the times. A consultation has taken place with them. The Memo is and will be accurate. I will trust it.
Old 02-02-2018, 15:57   #294
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

I saw a good idea floated online.

Release the FISA warrant, it's a matter of record. Redact any sensitive material from it because all we need to see is if the dossier was the sole or critical piece of information used to obtain the warrant as Nunes claims or if there were other reasons/evidence provided to the court.

No need for 'he said/she said'. Let's just see it.
Old 02-02-2018, 16:46   #295
Mick
Cable Forum Team

BREAKING: President Trump and White House approve House Intel Memo and it's being said there is NO White House Redactions, it's heading back to Intel Committee as we speak ready to be released to the public....
Old 02-02-2018, 17:03   #296
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
BREAKING: President Trump and White House approve House Intel Memo and it's being said there is NO White House Redactions, it's heading back to Intel Committee as we speak ready to be released t the public....
Old 02-02-2018, 17:06   #297
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Yes God bless the President ! He's got the Satanists on the run
Old 02-02-2018, 17:33   #298
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

It's out

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

On initial viewing I don't understand why the FBI and the Democrats were so angry? It main accusation was they didn't reveal who paid for the dossier. But all the stuff about corruption or rigging isn't there?
Old 02-02-2018, 17:56   #299
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
It's out

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

On initial viewing I don't understand why the FBI and the Democrats were so angry? It main accusation was they didn't reveal who paid for the dossier. But all the stuff about corruption or rigging isn't there?
Are you looking at the right thing?

The information is there, it says in one paragraph, the former British Spy, Christopher Steele created the paid for dossier on behalf the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton Campaign. "Steele was a long time FBI source who was paid $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign."

It appears they tried to hide this financing by using the law firm Perkins Coie as a proxy payment.
Old 02-02-2018, 18:02   #300
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

It was already known that the DNC paid for it no?
Closed Thread