Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 2 TV's In The House

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Freesat & Freeview
Register FAQ Community Calendar

2 TV's In The House

Old 27-04-2011, 18:47   #1
Casterina
Inactive

Casterina is an unknown quantity at this point
2 TV's In The House

I have purchase a new TV for the living room so my living room TV will be moved upstairs, I have a aerial cable cable for the living room TV so I can watch TV but the upstairs room TV, I do have a aerial cable but when I plug it in and tune for programmes on my TV, it receives 0 channels, I haven't used the upstairs aerial cable until now, what would be a good solution to solve this so I can watch TV upstairs as well as downstairs?

I don't know if I posted this in the correct section, if I didn't then feel free to move it to the correct section
Casterina is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-04-2011, 19:04   #2
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: 2 TV's In The House

Firstly, can you trace the cable to see where it goes and see if it has come lose at the aerial end?

Another option would be to get an amplified splitter box and connect both the living room TV and the bedroom TV to the same aerial wire via the splitter box.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 19:15   #3
Casterina
Inactive

Casterina is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2 TV's In The House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post

Firstly, can you trace the cable to see where it goes and see if it has come lose at the aerial end?

Another option would be to get an amplified splitter box and connect both the living room TV and the bedroom TV to the same aerial wire via the splitter box.
I have traced the aerial TV cable and they both of the aerial cable is downstairs next to the TV aerial port

I have only got one of TV aerial port on the wall,

What should I do now? and I found something in the room call 'TaylorTS2004 Television Distribution Amplifier'

Code:
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5374/cimg6730.jpg
Casterina is offline   Reply With Quote