Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Old 15-06-2018, 19:59   #1381
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered stars
Damien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered starsDamien is seeing silvered stars
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloť Palmas View Post
So I have a question (to both you and Damien), do you think the stories about Kim having people executed by 100+ dogs eating them is accurate?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-dogs-made-up

I personally think that it is farfetched, too but then again he is absolutely bat shit crazy.

Anti aircraft fire is bad enough...but the dogs. Umm I don't see that as a credible means of execution, even by his standards - what do you think?
I don't know about the specific dog thing but Kim is a vast human rights abuser as were his predecessors in this family.

We're losing perspective on how bad the North Korean leadership is. There are few people as bad as them on this planet. Even Putin doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same league as them. North Korea have the closest equivalents in concentration camps/gulags we know of in the modern world. Political dissents aren't an issue because even a lack of enthusiasm for the leadership is met with swift brutality if not death.

You can find a list of what they've done on Google but two specific books: Nothing to Envy and In Order To Live and good on this. Escape from Camp 14 too which recounts stories of an entire family sent to the gulag because of his father's lack of purity and ultimate disservice to the regime. Most people died of starvation, the kid escaped.

The people outside of the cities can struggle for food. Especially if they've, on their ancestors, have been assumed to have shown a lack of respect to Dear Leader. This video here shows a young woman looking for food (it's hard to watch. so you've been warned): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzTC31JA7DY

America has to deal with him for everyone's safety but let's never forget who he is.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-06-2018, 21:41   #1382
Hugh
Hic Sunt Dracones
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloť Palmas View Post
So I have a question (to both you and Damien), do you think the stories about Kim having people executed by 100+ dogs eating them is accurate?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-dogs-made-up

I personally think that it is farfetched, too but then again he is absolutely bat shit crazy.

Anti aircraft fire is bad enough...but the dogs. Umm I don't see that as a credible means of execution, even by his standards - what do you think?
I donít believe there is enough documented evidence to confirm that, which is why I omitted it.
Old 16-06-2018, 00:00   #1383
Chloť Palmas
Menstrual

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloť Palmas is a name known to allChloť Palmas is a name known to allChloť Palmas is a name known to allChloť Palmas is a name known to allChloť Palmas is a name known to allChloť Palmas is a name known to allChloť Palmas is a name known to allChloť Palmas is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
What worries me is that Steve Doocy didn't call him out on it through the interview - Fox have just turned into a propaganda network now.

Steve was a guy who practically had an orgasm when Trump mentioned him by name, on air but aside from that, forget the people Trump has the media.

Of the female anchors on Fox they certainly do not slouch on air when talking to him but do usually cross their legs / sit up when talking to him.

Ainsley is one of the most stalwart at it:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/1...s-donald-trump

She seems to have good posture.

When she stands she is a little shorter than him but around my height (though she does have ridiculous heels on) but the bigger story is that Fox is all but a state run entity now:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-frie...un-television/

However when interviewing dear leader, they really shouldn't stoop so much:

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/atta...1&d=1529103525

Tut tut.

Dear leader will not be very happy.

(Yeah, they're tools at Fox these days though I was being serious about Ainsley - she has a good pair of legs and does sit well / positions herself well for as short as she keeps her dresses - bravo. Very dignified).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ainsley stoops.jpg (59.8 KB, 5 views)
Old 16-06-2018, 08:13   #1384
Hugh
Hic Sunt Dracones
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ger-his-lawyer

Quote:
Trump says Cohen is no longer his lawyer

President Trump on Friday sought distance from Michael Cohen, his longtime personal attorney, who is under criminal investigation in New York.

“I haven’t spoken to Michael in a long time,” the president told reporters outside of the White House.
“No, he’s not my lawyer anymore, but I always liked Michael. And he’s a good person,” Trump added.
Old 16-06-2018, 09:37   #1385
Mick
Proud Mancunian
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

I think it would be a stretch for any lawyer, to deal with any clients, when that lawyer themselves is under criminal investigation and not just any plain investigation, but one that’s got the Special Counsel behind it.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote