Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation
Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2018, 17:31   #706
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Why not?

For months the liberals, I'm with her brigade and Fake News Media in the U.S, CNN and MSNBC ran on the 25th Amendment attempt that Trump being medically unfit for office, he had a check up by the same medic who examined Obama and he declared Trump medically fit for office.

Clinton is falling about the place everywhere, had she won, she would be sitting out her term falling about every where.
Cripes and i thought you weren't serious !

Trump's mental health has got to be in question, which is more of an issue for a President than physical health.
Advertisement
Old 17-03-2018, 17:38   #707
Mr Banana

Quote:
Why not?

For months the liberals, I'm with her brigade and Fake News Media in the U.S, CNN and MSNBC ran on the 25th Amendment attempt that Trump being medically unfit for office, he had a check up by the same medic who examined Obama and he declared Trump medically fit for office.

Clinton is falling about the place everywhere, had she won, she would be sitting out her term falling about every where.
Because its not a nice trait for a fellow human being to portray perhaps?

Old 17-03-2018, 18:15   #708
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
I/You would be more ill under Hillary.

I certainly feel we all dodged a bullet under that Crooked one. I mean she could have been President and would have been falling over all the time. She is like on her 90th fall this week. She almost fell arse over tit, falling down some steps in India, she had to be helped down, then we learns she fell in the bath, breaking one of her wrists., she injured herself when she was here in London, not that long ago, again falling/tripping on some steps. IMO she has a serious illness she is keeping from the people, that’s her right now, but she could have been President.
I'm not sure that falling over is a transmittable disease.
Old 17-03-2018, 19:01   #709
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Cripes and i thought you weren't serious !

Trump's mental health has got to be in question, which is more of an issue for a President than physical health.
I’m more sympathetic to the families of the Benghazi victims, you know the ones Hillary lied to, according to one of their sons mother.

As I said, he has been declared medically fit by the WH Medic. The same one who assessed Obama.

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
Because its not a nice trait for a fellow human being to portray perhaps?
You’ve suddenly developed a bout of compassion when you did not give a toss when others were doing the same thing to Trump.
Old 17-03-2018, 20:24   #710
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

HR McMaster, national security adviser, believed to be latest in Trump's "firing line"
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8260111.html
Old 17-03-2018, 20:34   #711
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
HR McMaster, national security adviser, believed to be latest in Trump's "firing line"
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8260111.html
Does he think being President is just an episode of 'The Apprentice' ?
Old 17-03-2018, 20:43   #712
Mr Banana

Quote:
I’m more sympathetic to the families of the Benghazi victims, you know the ones Hillary lied to, according to one of their sons mother.

As I said, he has been declared medically fit by the WH Medic. The same one who assessed Obama.

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

You’ve suddenly developed a bout of compassion when you did not give a toss when others were doing the same thing to Trump.
Didn't see anyone appearing to be happy that he might be ill, hence no comment.

Old 18-03-2018, 11:30   #713
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Trump's mental health has got to be in question.

Well thank you Dr K; your opinion is welcomed. But after very serious reflection upon this matter, I've decided that I will stick with the official doctor, who got expert medical training, rather than a doctor, like yourself, who got his training via CNN

And, you don't need to be a doctor to know not to wish illness on anyone and hot to rejoice in any that someone may have.
Old 18-03-2018, 11:46   #714
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Does he think being President is just an episode of 'The Apprentice' ?
lol.
At least in The Apprentice he had the courage to tell them face-to-face rather than tweet their dismissals. Imagine the poor assistant bringing a print-out to his recently-sacked adviser who was not on social media. Awkward!
Old 18-03-2018, 12:05   #715
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Well thank you Dr K; your opinion is welcomed. But after very serious reflection upon this matter, I've decided that I will stick with the official doctor, who got expert medical training, rather than a doctor, like yourself, who got his training via CNN
I don't think that's any different from people diagnosing Clinton from a few videos, the glee to which people like watching her slip or break her wrist is a bit sick.

In other news Mueller apparently has memos from McCabe of his meetings with Trump but no indication of if that gets us anywhere. However it's another sign that this investigation isn't going to end anytime soon. Even if it were to end before then it's unlikely Mueller will do anything before the mid-terms since he seems to be rather professional and will want to avoid impacting them.
Old 18-03-2018, 14:13   #716
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
In other news Mueller apparently has memos from McCabe of his meetings with Trump but no indication of if that gets us anywhere. However it's another sign that this investigation isn't going to end anytime soon. Even if it were to end before then it's unlikely Mueller will do anything before the mid-terms since he seems to be rather professional and will want to avoid impacting them.
In a non-digital era, it took two years to finalise the Watergate investigations. So potentially we could be less than halfway through now. I'm not prejudging the outcome by referencing Watergate.

---------- Post added at 14:13 ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 ----------

interesting development.
Quote:
Cambridge Analytica, the data firm alleged to have used the personal information of millions of Facebook users without their knowledge in its work for Donald Trump’s election campaign, is trying to stop the broadcast of an undercover Channel 4 News report in which its chief executive talks unguardedly about its practices.

Channel 4 reporters posed as prospective clients and had a series of meetings with Cambridge Analytica that they secretly filmed — including at least one with Alexander Nix, its chief executive. Channel 4 declined to comment.
https://www.ft.com/content/7ed1572c-...a-7e7563b0b0f4
Old 18-03-2018, 14:43   #717
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I don't think that's any different from people diagnosing Clinton from a few videos, the glee to which people like watching her slip or break her wrist is a bit sick.

For a start, noones diagnosed Clinton from a few videos. One can only surmise that she keeps falling an injuring herself, something must be underlying as to why, that is not a diagnosis.

Secondly, I take no glee either. I just don’t offer her any sympathy, because I cannot stand the Crooked woman with this apparent “cheating” that’s been done for her, to help her try win an election.

Anyone can say they take notes. There would be no indication of when they written and how accurate they are. One thing is certain, Andy McCabe has appeared to have perjured Comey, the statement he gave when he was fired on Friday, gave the impression, Comey was aware of McCabe talking to the press. Comey was asked under Oath, if he knew of the anonymous sources in the FBI, he answered, “No, never.” Oops.
Old 18-03-2018, 15:47   #718
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:

Something I have no desire to do. Unless you are a doctor, comments on such things are pointless without a cunsoltation
Old 18-03-2018, 16:04   #719
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Yes as much as i have reservations about Trump he is infinitely better then hilary would have been.
Both are rubbish IMO..
Old 18-03-2018, 16:54   #720
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Both are rubbish IMO..
The people who voted for Trump, think they made the right choice, my American friends think he is doing just great, they didn't want another useless Obama, which is what they would have got with Crooked Hillary. But if Trump is so rubbish, in your opinion, I'd love to see him do really well, given that his apparent rubbishness is causing the U.S economy to boom and recover, job numbers are up for women and blacks and he could potentially solve the North Korea crisis, invoking a peaceful resolution in the Korean Peninsula not seen in absolute decades. But yeah, so rubbish is that.
Closed Thread