Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 28-08-2010, 20:55   #766
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
I was actually wondering where the cloud had come from.
Masque your not on the ball with your pictures. Where is the cloud picture.

---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
Ok ill print the picture out and see if it will work haha.
Good luck with that one. I would love to be a fly on the wall watching you bring that into a bank. Would be so funny
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-08-2010, 21:00   #767
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Masque your not on the ball with your pictures. Where is the cloud picture.

Spoiler: 

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 21:01   #768
Sasha222
Inactive

Is that you Masque. You look good for your age
Old 28-08-2010, 21:02   #769
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Spoiler: 
[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 21:05   #770
Sasha222
Inactive

No picture showed Frankie execpt a red cross in a small box
Old 28-08-2010, 21:06   #771
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 
At least mine is really invisible.
Old 28-08-2010, 21:10   #772
Sasha222
Inactive

Ah Masque dont hide on us. Dont be shy
Old 29-08-2010, 02:10   #773
moaningmags
Inactive

Services: 20mb, Tv, Phone
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array

Happy to be home from our holiday and even happier that the 11 loads of washing have been done
moaningmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 04:32   #774
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by moaningmags View Post
Happy to be home from our holiday and even happier that the 11 loads of washing have been done

Do you mean dried and ironed and aired and put away too?
Secretly, I could have hugged my washer on more than one occasion after getting home.
Old 29-08-2010, 08:02   #775
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Hope you had a good time Mags, how did the flying go, did you enjoy the flight?
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 09:05   #776
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
I hope you had a really good 3 weeks away from all the tedium of work and home, but I also expect that you are very happy to be home.
Old 29-08-2010, 10:05   #777
moaningmags
Inactive

Services: 20mb, Tv, Phone
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array
moaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze arraymoaningmags has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post

Do you mean dried and ironed and aired and put away too?
Secretly, I could have hugged my washer on more than one occasion after getting home.
Washed and still being dried, my dryer can't keep up, I'll make the kids (pay them) do the ironing

---------- Post added at 10:04 ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Hope you had a good time Mags, how did the flying go, did you enjoy the flight?
Had a good time thanks Tinky, but omg I hated flying. It was worse on the flight home as I knew what to expect and the only thing that stopped me crying like a big wean was knowing the kids would rib me for it

---------- Post added at 10:05 ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
I hope you had a really good 3 weeks away from all the tedium of work and home, but I also expect that you are very happy to be home.
Had a great time thanks and I love being home again
moaningmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 10:44   #778
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:

Had a great time thanks and I love being home again
Every woman always says that they love being home even when the is still the washing to do, I am glad you enjoyed the break away from everything though.
Old 30-08-2010, 15:36   #779
zing_deleted

Ham and marmite toastie mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 30-08-2010, 15:40   #780
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post
Ham and marmite toastie mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
The evil marmite strikes again.