Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Comedy Central app

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Comedy Central app

Old 01-08-2018, 22:26   #1
Unknownguy
Inactive

Unknownguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Comedy Central app

A new Comedy Central app has launched. Virgin Media customers can log in using their VM account details for full access. There's a few decent shows to watch!
Unknownguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-08-2018, 02:24   #2
KillerCroc1
cf.member

Services: Amazon Prime Video Netflix Discovery+ apple Tv and xbox
KillerCroc1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownguy View Post
A new Comedy Central app has launched. Virgin Media customers can log in using their VM account details for full access. There's a few decent shows to watch!
Where is this app ??
KillerCroc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:18   #3
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Comedy Central app

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCroc1 View Post
Where is this app ??
The usual places... the App Store and Google Play.
SonicMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:59   #4
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Is it on the V6 or TiVo?
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 12:11   #5
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Is it on the V6 or TiVo?
No.
SonicMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 14:32   #6
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
No.
That's a shame. I wonder why they have not also added it to the Tivo, where I would have thought it would be more popular.

I never really access video apps on my phone. I prefer my big screen for that.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 14:44   #7
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Same here.
Old 03-08-2018, 17:08   #8
Unknownguy
Inactive

Yes just download it and log in with Virgin account. I was hoping it was going to be available on the V6 box but maybe it might be later on. Who knows
Old 05-08-2018, 17:11   #9
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Yes just download it and log in with Virgin account. I was hoping it was going to be available on the V6 box but maybe it might be later on. Who knows
Fingers crossed. I see no reason why they can't do this unless they are unable to get the rights to make it available also on the V6.
Old 05-08-2018, 17:25   #10
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Seems daft not to get it on the TiVo/V6 in order to beef up their app count.
Old 05-08-2018, 20:29   #11
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Agreed.
Old 05-08-2018, 23:05   #12
Unknownguy
Inactive

Quote:
I thought this too. I know the myNickJr app is on V6 box so maybe it will be added soon