Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation
Closed Thread

Old 17-02-2018, 22:50   #496
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I have never posted that Trump is guilty of collusion with the Russians. It may be a strategy to deter criticism of Trump on the forum, but it's disappointing that you chose to label me a liar.
I never said you had, I said you have implied his guilt which you have, you do know what implied means, yeah ?
Advertisement
Old 17-02-2018, 22:56   #497
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Don’t tell bare face lies..
Thank you might have been 'implying' Andrew was a liar there !
Old 17-02-2018, 23:19   #498
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
I never said you had, I said you have implied his guilt which you have, you do know what implied means, yeah ?
To the question "So, never posted that Trump is guilty of collusion with the Russians?"
I correctly replied "No"
To which you responded "Don’t tell bare face lies."

You may not have intended it to come across as calling me a liar, but you have. I guess it's a badge of honour one up from the "Wrong again" list which
Mr K and Hugh are on.
Old 17-02-2018, 23:27   #499
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
To the question "So, never posted that Trump is guilty of collusion with the Russians?"
I correctly replied "No"
To which you responded "Don’t tell bare face lies."

You may not have intended it to come across as calling me a liar, but you have. I guess it's a badge of honour one up from the "Wrong again" list which
Mr K and Hugh are on.
I responded, but you’ve taken what I said out of context...

So no denial that you have implied Trump’s guilt previously in all the Trump threads?
Old 17-02-2018, 23:45   #500
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
I responded, but you’ve taken what I said out of context...

So no denial that you have implied Trump’s guilt previously in all the Trump threads?
Nothing was taken out of context as your "Don’t tell bare face lies" post was in response to my "No" post which you quoted.

---------- Post added at 22:45 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
So, never posted that Trump is guilty of collusion with the Russians?
Quote:
No
Quote:
Don’t tell bare face lies. You have certainly implied his guilt many times over. You have a selective memory.
Old 19-02-2018, 20:22   #501
Mr Banana

Totally bizarre that a serving president world tweet this -Just watched a very insecure Oprah Winfrey, who at one point I knew very well, interview a panel of people on 60 Minutes. The questions were biased and slanted, the facts incorrect. Hope Oprah runs so she can be exposed and defeated just like all of the others!

Old 20-02-2018, 02:05   #502
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
Totally bizarre that a serving president world tweet this -Just watched a very insecure Oprah Winfrey, who at one point I knew very well, interview a panel of people on 60 Minutes. The questions were biased and slanted, the facts incorrect. Hope Oprah runs so she can be exposed and defeated just like all of the others!
That's typical Trump tweet rhetoric.

It's not as crazy as this following tweet...

That's the 2nd tweet today I've seen calling on Trump's Assassination. Just plain wrong. The twitter account has been deleted, cannot be found now when searching for it, same with the account of the threat I saw.
Attached Images
File Type: png tweetthreat1.png (42.9 KB, 73 views)
Old 20-02-2018, 08:12   #503
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
That's typical Trump tweet rhetoric.
Typical Trump crap more like.

Get the impression he's spending most of his Presidency watching the telly/tweeting, fitting some golf in when there's nothing decent on...
Old 20-02-2018, 09:10   #504
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Typical Trump crap more like.

Get the impression he's spending most of his Presidency watching the telly/tweeting, fitting some golf in when there's nothing decent on...
Your impressions are misguided and full of negativity, someone who gets up on the wrong side of the bed every day perhaps.

As for Trump doing nothing, wrong again, passing tax reforms, big win for him, reversing or abolishing Obama’s policies, boosting the U.S economy in the process. Wage growth, job growth for women and blacks, all happening in the U.S.

51% of Americans now in favour of the tax changes according to Axios, it was 37% in December.

Will history repeat itself, when tax reforms fully take hold?

History recalls, Republican President, Ronald Reagan, who was just as unpopular in his first years as Trump, another television personality, a few years later ran on the 1984 ticket and won his second term in a landslide, the entire electoral map turned Republican red bar one State, the State of Minnesota. 525 Electoral college seats out of 539 won, Reagan’s winning formula... The economic recovery and the renewed sense of American optimism in the mid 1980s.

Meanwhile, you got the Democrats, with no real message, caused the government shutdown a few weeks ago, because they were putting illegal immigrants before their own citizens, they are still screaming Russia Russia, when there is no proof but more proof is coming out about their own rigging of the election, they think the thousand dollar bonuses, employees are getting because the tax changes are ‘crumbs’ and Nancy Pelosi, Democrat Minority House leader,, well, she is just batshit crazy.
Old 22-02-2018, 23:17   #505
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

I know we have a bit of banter about Comrade Trump but I find this a bit perturbing:
Quote:
Roger Stone, Mr Trump’s first campaign manager, had a knack for guessing when WikiLeaks would dump its next cache. Mr Trump would then forecast it from the hustings. He cited WikiLeaks 164 times in the last four weeks of the general election. The timing of the leaks was always helpful. The largest dump took place 32 minutes after the release of the notorious Access Hollywood tapes. Who is to say that smoke bomb did not alter the US election? Nobody can prove Russia’s impact either way, of course. With each move by Mr Mueller, Mr Trump will only become more obsessed with disproving it.
https://www.ft.com/content/4c57a39e-...6-4a6390addb44

Also worrying is that some six months after Congress passed new Russia sanctions, Mr Trump has failed to implement them and appears likely to kick them into the long grass.
Old 23-02-2018, 00:00   #506
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:

Also worrying is that some six months after Congress passed new Russia sanctions, Mr Trump has failed to implement them and appears likely to kick them into the long grass.

Also worrying is that most of your sources seem to come from those that believe in world government, and are against Sovereign nations
Old 23-02-2018, 00:20   #507
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
I know we have a bit of banter about Comrade Trump but I find this a bit perturbing:

https://www.ft.com/content/4c57a39e-...6-4a6390addb44

What sanctions do we apply to Hillary Campaign/DNC and Fusion GPS funding a foreign former Spy, who is said to have got unverified claims from Russians? (The real collusion btw)
Old 23-02-2018, 11:43   #508
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
What sanctions do we apply to Hillary Campaign/DNC and Fusion GPS funding a foreign former Spy, who is said to have got unverified claims from Russians? (The real collusion btw)
Well, when Congress overwhelmingly vote for sanctions against them, we will find out, but until then, why hasn't Trump carried out the sanctions voted for by the Legislature?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 23-02-2018, 15:14   #509
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Hang on, let me just give him a bell and ask him.....

.....No sorry, I don’t have the President of the United States on speed dial believe it or not...

I tell you what, you ask. I don’t know. The President does not have to approve, he has the veto power, in that case it’s up to Congress to then override the Veto by two thirds vote in both House and Senate.
Old 23-02-2018, 15:24   #510
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Hang on, let me just give him a bell and ask him.....

.....No sorry, I don’t have the President of the United States on speed dial believe it or not...

I tell you what, you ask. I don’t know. The President does not have to approve, he has the veto power, in that case it’s up to Congress to then override the Veto by two thirds vote in both House and Senate.
Strangely enough, I didn't ask you the reasons - it was a rhetorical question.

But he hasn't vetoed the Sanctions Bill, he already signed it on the 2nd August 207, he has just not carried out the agreed sanctions, which both House and Senate voted for overwhelmingly, much more than 2/3rds - 419 - 3 in House, and 98 - 2 in the Senate.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Closed Thread