Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Family : Season 2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

The Family : Season 2

Old 29-10-2009, 12:05   #1
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie
The Family : Season 2

I didn't think it would be back but it is and im so excited, this is the family

Quote:
A unique eight-part observational series that documents the universal themes of family life, as one British family opens its doors to viewers.
They are the Grewals their profiles are here

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/t...rofiles/page-1

I think this years gonna be great.

it starts Wednesday 04 November 9pm Channel 4
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-10-2009, 16:39   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
re: The Family : Season 2

Shoot me now
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 16:45   #3
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

WHAT????!!!!!!!

Not content with taking over the country, clogging up the NHS, taking all our jobs, bringing their religion over here.... we now have to put up with muslim immigrants on the television! They're not even wearing western dress. I can't stand it... I'm gonna write to the head of Channel 4. This is a white Christian country for God's sake!
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 17:23   #4
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
WHAT????!!!!!!!

Not content with taking over the country, clogging up the NHS, taking all our jobs, bringing their religion over here.... we now have to put up with muslim immigrants on the television! They're not even wearing western dress. I can't stand it... I'm gonna write to the head of Channel 4. This is a white Christian country for God's sake!
LOL, last time im checked it was a free country but i do agree with the jobs thing, lets try stay on topic though lol

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:23 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
Shoot me now
BANG, joke joke
Old 29-10-2009, 17:27   #5
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Old 29-10-2009, 17:35   #6
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
oh you where joking lol
Old 29-10-2009, 17:38   #7
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie07 View Post
oh you where joking lol
Old 29-10-2009, 17:43   #8
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

oh never mind lol
Old 04-11-2009, 21:10   #9
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

He is a lazy get! he was down stairs and he rang his wife who was up stairs in bed and he asked " bring me some tea!"
Old 06-11-2009, 15:44   #10
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie07 View Post
He is a lazy get! he was down stairs and he rang his wife who was up stairs in bed and he asked " bring me some tea!"
If he can get away with it, why not?

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 15:55   #11
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

I enjoyed this - I wanted my parents to watch it as they're meeting Kym for the first time soon and I wanted them to have some kinf of idea of what a British Indian family was like.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote