Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)
Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2017, 11:52   #1891
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Ddonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enough
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
You'd be surprised what people will pay to watch football that's half the problem.
Sadly virgin still won’t change there Stance on this and won’t back down
Advertisement
Old 18-07-2017, 12:52   #1892
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddonald2016 View Post
But say you just wanted the premier football you would pay £7 to watch the one channel in HD
sky are in total control of the HD charge nothing VM can do about it sadly

Last edited by Dave42; 18-07-2017 at 13:05.
Old 18-07-2017, 14:20   #1893
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
One of those shows is Strike back (reboot) trust me.

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:17 ----------

The sad thing is though as the big 3 start their pettiness it is us the consumer who ends up suffering i've said it before i'll say it again SKY,VM and BT need their heads banging together.
All three cry about people using illegal routes to obtain content they should take a good long hard look at themselves, actually i'm going to exclude VM from this as on this occasion they aren't to blame as they don't provide content.
BT and SKY keep pushing their luck it is going to backfire on them spectacularly.
This revamp of Sky 1 makes me wonder if it's a pre emptive strike before BT start their rumoured channel aimed at upsurping Sky 1.
Old 18-07-2017, 15:41   #1894
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
This revamp of Sky 1 makes me wonder if it's a pre emptive strike before BT start their rumoured channel aimed at upsurping Sky 1.
The BT channel or channels rumour certainly seems to have some heat behind it.

---------- Post added at 13:37 ---------- Previous post was at 13:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
sky are in total control of the HD charge nothing VM can do about it sadly
You have evidence of this?
Just kidding mate i think the HD charge is here to stay for quite awhile.
VR tv seems to be the next big thing that's going to launch prob late next year now that will ber interesting.

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 13:37 ----------

Well Vince is going to be doing cartwheels Skysports newsHQ is now called Skysports news
Old 18-07-2017, 16:13   #1895
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Re: ITV Encore.

A trusted source says that it was a four year deal with Sky..

Sky approached ITV and offered to pay for carriage and half of playout costs in return for making it an encrypted Sky exclusive with a revenue sharing agreement.

It's not doing too well at all with regards to viewing figures. It's been speculated that it will become FTA, close or become available to other platforms when the deal expires next June.

Did the promised new programming ever materialise? If not, maybe ITV were pulling a fast one at Skys expense

Home and Dave are the latest channels to become FTA on satellite, I wonder if VM will move these down to the M/Player packs, or if they will do as they seem to be doing and putting channels available on Freeview into the M+/Mix packages??

Those with access to Freesat who are unable to get these channels via their VM package will be able to receive Dave on channel 157 and Home on channel 166 from 1/8/17.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 18-07-2017 at 16:28.
Old 18-07-2017, 20:53   #1896
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Sky sport channel rebrand is a bit daft. Sky cricket is good in principle but they don't show county cricket games anymore do they? So whats the point? Plus what will happen in the winter?? A channel for west indies test matches this summer? Since the ashes is on BT i believe.

Sky golf yes that makes sense since golf is on all year round. Sky F1 is still mainly empty half of the year.

Sky sports main event is just a channel to re-broadcast what ever main sport is on being shown live on the other channels...again what is the point? The premier league channel will just broadcast documentaries constantly when the 3 matches a week arent on. Do you need a channel for that?

Sky sports football more documentaries and a few MLS games, EFl and spanish games on at the weekend.

Sky sports action seems to be ...lash anything on here we can't fit anywhere and sky sports arena seems to just be constant loops of the same boxing match.

Instead of making up content or throwing repeats on 9 channels why not just have the 5 channels and just spread your live content about?

"lol david im from sky sports and this helps people find what they want better"

im sorry if you cant find things via an electronic program guide by now you probably dont even have the sport channels...
Old 18-07-2017, 23:32   #1897
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Sky sport channel rebrand is a bit daft. Sky cricket is good in principle but they don't show county cricket games anymore do they? So whats the point? Plus what will happen in the winter?? A channel for west indies test matches this summer? Since the ashes is on BT i believe.

Sky golf yes that makes sense since golf is on all year round. Sky F1 is still mainly empty half of the year.

Sky sports main event is just a channel to re-broadcast what ever main sport is on being shown live on the other channels...again what is the point? The premier league channel will just broadcast documentaries constantly when the 3 matches a week arent on. Do you need a channel for that?

Sky sports football more documentaries and a few MLS games, EFl and spanish games on at the weekend.

Sky sports action seems to be ...lash anything on here we can't fit anywhere and sky sports arena seems to just be constant loops of the same boxing match.

Instead of making up content or throwing repeats on 9 channels why not just have the 5 channels and just spread your live content about?

"lol david im from sky sports and this helps people find what they want better"

im sorry if you cant find things via an electronic program guide by now you probably dont even have the sport channels...
This is SKY we're on about common sense and SKY tend not to go hand in hand.
Also comical is skysports mix is now in the entertainment section on SKY.
Old 19-07-2017, 00:46   #1898
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Re: ITV Encore.

A trusted source says that it was a four year deal with Sky..

Sky approached ITV and offered to pay for carriage and half of playout costs in return for making it an encrypted Sky exclusive with a revenue sharing agreement.

It's not doing too well at all with regards to viewing figures. It's been speculated that it will become FTA, close or become available to other platforms when the deal expires next June.

Did the promised new programming ever materialise? If not, maybe ITV were pulling a fast one at Skys expense

Home and Dave are the latest channels to become FTA on satellite, I wonder if VM will move these down to the M/Player packs, or if they will do as they seem to be doing and putting channels available on Freeview into the M+/Mix packages??

Those with access to Freesat who are unable to get these channels via their VM package will be able to receive Dave on channel 157 and Home on channel 166 from 1/8/17.
Update: ITV Encore has been broadcasting FTA for brief periods, hopefully this is an indication that it isn't closing and that Sky want to kick it out of the Sub Club early.

This would pave the way for it to join VM (and other platforms).

Now if only Sky Atlantic viewing figures would plummet

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
This is SKY we're on about common sense and SKY tend not to go hand in hand.

Also comical is skysports mix is now in the entertainment section on SKY.
I'd have thought that this would be against their own EPG rules too. Also, if this move is deemed to be 'Fair, reasonable and non discriminatory', what's to stop a channel like Eurosport moving down its EPG slot to a more desirable place in the entertainment section of the EPG!?

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 19-07-2017 at 00:51.
Old 19-07-2017, 10:38   #1899
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Update: ITV Encore has been broadcasting FTA for brief periods, hopefully this is an indication that it isn't closing and that Sky want to kick it out of the Sub Club early.

This would pave the way for it to join VM (and other platforms).

Now if only Sky Atlantic viewing figures would plummet
There is very little to watch on ITV Encore that isn't available on VM On Demand under the ITV Collections section or ITV 3. Basically, it's mainly repeats of programmes already shown on ITV, so it's not surprising that so few people watch it. The channel can't possibly be paying its way, so expect this to be put out on all platforms before much longer (with the possible exception of BT, if Sky's spat with them continues).

The only programme of note that we watch is 'The Americans'.
Old 19-07-2017, 14:12   #1900
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I'd have thought that this would be against their own EPG rules too. Also, if this move is deemed to be 'Fair, reasonable and non discriminatory', what's to stop a channel like Eurosport moving down its EPG slot to a more desirable place in the entertainment section of the EPG!?
Talking about Eurosport:

Reports on a516digital say that Discovery are in talks to takeover Scripps Networks Interactive the owners of Travel Channel, Food Network and 50% of UKTV (Gold, Drama and Home plus others)

Viacom are waiting to see what happen and may launch bid for Scripps Networks Interactive.

http://www.a516digital.com/2017/07/d...ecome-one.html
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 19-07-2017, 14:38   #1901
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
There is very little to watch on ITV Encore that isn't available on VM On Demand under the ITV Collections section or ITV 3. Basically, it's mainly repeats of programmes already shown on ITV, so it's not surprising that so few people watch it. The channel can't possibly be paying its way, so expect this to be put out on all platforms before much longer (with the possible exception of BT, if Sky's spat with them continues).

The only programme of note that we watch is 'The Americans'.
It's owned by ITV, so I don't think that Sky could stop it going onto the BT platform, especially as Sky would no longer be paying for carriage & playout.

From what you've said it sounds ripe for closure, they could just put The Americans onto ITV3, but the sudden FTA tests may indicate that ITV will try to go it alone as a FTA channel.

If ITV get a Freeview slot for it, it would end up on BT's platform by default!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Talking about Eurosport:

Reports on a516digital say that Discovery are in talks to takeover Scripps Networks Interactive the owners of Travel Channel, Food Network and 50% of UKTV (Gold, Drama and Home plus others)

Viacom are waiting to see what happen and may launch bid for Scripps Networks Interactive.

http://www.a516digital.com/2017/07/d...ecome-one.html
An interesting development, I would rather Discovery bought Scripps than Viacom as they are now embracing the FTA market, whereas Viacom seem to generally prefer encryption of their channels. I think it's only the Viacom music channels that are encrypted now.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 19-07-2017 at 14:41.
Old 19-07-2017, 17:16   #1902
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
It's owned by ITV, so I don't think that Sky could stop it going onto the BT platform, especially as Sky would no longer be paying for carriage & playout.

From what you've said it sounds ripe for closure, they could just put The Americans onto ITV3, but the sudden FTA tests may indicate that ITV will try to go it alone as a FTA channel.

If ITV get a Freeview slot for it, it would end up on BT's platform by default!
Good points; I agree entirely about BT.

As for The Americans, that would be good to put on the main ITV channel, as I believe that only the first series was shown there. Given the small audience for ITV Encore, most people would welcome that as new programming.
Old 19-07-2017, 18:32   #1903
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Good points; I agree entirely about BT.

As for The Americans, that would be good to put on the main ITV channel, as I believe that only the first series was shown there. Given the small audience for ITV Encore, most people would welcome that as new programming.
It was 2 seasons of The Americans on the main ITV channel, before they temporarily decided to drop it, as I recall. I've definitely seen more than one season.
Old 19-07-2017, 21:27   #1904
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

July List update - July 19th update.

Keep up-to-date on the latest news on upcoming channel launches and other important events across all platforms of Virgin Media UK and Virgin Media Ireland.

NOTE: I DO NOT WORK FOR VIRGIN MEDIA UK OR VIRGIN MEDIA IRELAND SO ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS LIST IS STILL SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Colours on my list are as followed:

Media Boy = New Info just added.
Media Boy = Virgin Media UK/Ireland News and links.
Media Boy = Local TV news, other Media news/Things.

=== Coming up on Virgin's Digital TV ===
=== Freeviews on Virgin Media UK OR Ireland ===
CBS Reality, Horror, CBS Action, CBS Drama, CBS Reality +1 and Horror +1 are all having an freeview to all Customers on Virgin UK Channels 148, 149, 192, 197, 201 and 202 right now untill December 31st 2017.

=== Sometime in 2017 (Testing or Confirm) ===
-Virgin Media Ireland will launch Cartoon Network HD soon.
-Virgin Media Ireland will launch E4 HD soon.
-Virgin Media Ireland will launch Film4 HD soon.
-Virgin Media Ireland will launch More4 HD soon.
-Virgin Media Ireland will launch SyFy HD soon.
-Virgin Media Ireland will launch Universal Channel HD soon.
-Virgin Media UK will launch BBC Radio Cymru 2 soon.

=== July ===
23rd. Sky Cinema will rebrand Sky Cinema Tom Hanks HD as Sky Cinema Superheroes HD on Virgin UK Channel 404 and Virgin Ireland Channel 337.
23rd. Sky Cinema will rebrand Sky Cinema Tom Hanks as Sky Cinema Superheroes on Virgin UK Channel 434 and Virgin Ireland Channel 307.
24th. Sky Sports will rebrand Sky Sports The Open HD as Sky Sports Golf HD on Virgin UK Channel 505 and Virgin Ireland Channel 434.
24th. Sky Sports will rebrand Sky Sports The Open as Sky Sports Golf on Virgin UK Channel 515 and Virgin Ireland Channel 404.

30th. Disney will rebrand Spider Man Channel back to Disney XD +1 today on Virgin UK Channel 708.

=== August ===
21st. Sky Cinema will rebrand Sky Cinema Superheroes HD as Sky Cinema Greats HD on Virgin UK Channel 404 and Virgin Ireland Channel 337.
21st. Sky Cinema will rebrand Sky Cinema Superheroes as Sky Cinema Greats on Virgin UK Channel 434 and Virgin Ireland Channel 307.

=== September ===
No News...

=== October ===
No News...

=== November ===
No News...

=== December ===
No News...

=== January 2018 ===
No News...

=== February 2018 ===
No News...

=== March 2018 ===
No News...

=== April 2018 ===
No News...

=== May 2018 ===
No News...

=== June 2018 ===
No News...

=== July 2018 ===
No News...

=== August 2018 ===
No News...

=== Autumn 2018 ===
-BBC Scotland to launch BBC Scotland on Virgin UK Channel TBC.

=== September 2018 ===
No News...

=== October 2018 ===
No News...

=== November 2018 ===
No News...

=== December 2018 ===
No News...

=== Local TV on Virgin Media ===
[COLOR=blue]-All the following Local TV broadcasters may launch soon on Virgin UK Channel 159:

-That's Lancashire
-That's Manchester
-That's Oxfordshire
-That's Solent - CHANNEL TESTING ON VIRGIN MEDIA UK.
-STV2 Ayrshire
-STV2 Dundee
-Made in North Wales
-That's Thames Valley [Berkshire]

=== Unknown dates ===
-The BBC hope to launch English regional variants of its existing BBC One HD service as well as Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland editions of BBC Two HD - but still need to be approved by the BBC Trust.

=== Channels ONLY in Virgin Media Ireland areas ===
List last updated on January 5th 2017.

ONLY TV CHANNELS THAT ONLY BROADCAST IN THE UK ON OTHER NETWORKS WILL APPEAR ON THIS PART OF THE LIST.

ALSO THE FOLLOWING LIST OF CHANNELS IS CURRENTLY BROADCASTING ON VIRGIN MEDIA IRELAND BUT NOT ON VIRGIN MEDIA UK:

Documentaries/News:
-History HD
-Crime + Investigation HD
-RT

Lifestyle:
-Fashion TV

Music:
-MTV Classic

Kids:
-Disney Channel HD

Specialist:
-EWTN

Radio:
-UCB Ireland

Channels only in Virgin Media Ireland areas.

©copyright 2017 Media Boy 2006 - 2017. An ''Keep it real and free'' Production.

==== Virgin Media's Deals with broadcasters ===
Full list now at: http://mediaboyblog.blogspot.co.uk/p...adcasters.html

This part of list has now moved to my blog - follow link.

=== What is Media Boy on about??? ===
Here is what I mean when I post the following on Cable Forum:

Virgin Sources - means just that.
'Do Not Post' order - means an Virgin insider has given me some info on things that set to happen but has told me not to reveal it right now.

=== Media Boy Extra info: ===
Liberty Global - http://www.lgi.com/
Media Boy Blog - For all things Virgin UK and Ireland - http://mediaboyblog.blogspot.com/
Follow Virgin Media UK on ''twitter'' here - http://twitter.com/virginmedia
Follow Virgin Media Ireland on ''twitter'' here - https://twitter.com/VirginMediaIE
See Nialli's blog on Virgin Media High Definition & TiVo Services here - http://vmhd.blogspot.com/

=== Ask Media Boy ===
Last updated January 5th 2017.

Q: WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT VIRGIN MEDIA FROM?
A: Media Boy HQ gets all info from Virgin Media UK viewers, some Virgin Media UK workers (I called them Virgin UK Sources) and Web Sites (NOTE: When I used web sites I will post an link to that web site).

Q: WHY HAVE YOU ADDED 'ONLY IN VIRGIN MEDIA IRELAND AREAS' AND INFORMATION ON VIRGIN MEDIA IRELAND ON THIS THREAD IS FOR VIRGIN MEDIA UK?
A: Virgin Media Ireland is now part of Virgin Media and are both owned by Liberty Global. And you voted for Media Boy HQ to join both Virgin Media UK and Virgin Media Ireland threads from January 2016.

Q: WHY AM I NOT GETTING ''DISNEY CHANNEL HD'' FOR?
A: Disney Channel HD is only broadcasting in Virgin Media Ireland areas right now.

==== See you later ===
List last updated on July 19th 2017.

Next update: TBC.

A) If Virgin Media UK/Ireland are set to launch more than TWO channels (TV or Radio) in Virgin Media UK/Ireland areas.
B) If Virgin Media UK/Ireland are set to move more than TWO channels (TV or Radio) about in Virgin Media UK/Ireland areas.
C) If Virgin Media UK/Ireland are set to close or repackage more then TWO channels (TV or Radio) in Virgin Media UK/Ireland areas.

©copyright 2017 Media Boy 2006 - 2017. An ''Keep it real and free'' Production.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 19-07-2017, 22:56   #1905
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
It was 2 seasons of The Americans on the main ITV channel, before they temporarily decided to drop it, as I recall. I've definitely seen more than one season.
If they do decide to get rid of ITV Encore, let's hope that The Americans is put back into ITV as opposed to ITV3 so that all those that want to watch it can get it in HD.

This channel has turned out to be a bit of a damp squib, it's a shame as I had high hopes for it.

Just been looking through MB's post, it doesn't look like VM are in as much of a hurry to achieve channel parity between VM UK & VM Ireland as they were with NTL & Telewest.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 19-07-2017 at 23:01.
Closed Thread