Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The what are you drinking now?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The what are you drinking now?

Old 28-04-2007, 00:59   #151
pedantic
Inactive

Services: O2 standard
pedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronze
pedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronzepedantic is cast in bronze
Send a message via Yahoo to pedantic
Re: The what are you drinking now thread

Well, as it's the weekend..............vodka, for a change.
pedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-04-2007, 01:13   #152
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Hmmm, my umpteenth Tetley's, seeing as Friday night's beer night
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2007, 01:14   #153
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
Hmmm, my umpteenth Tetley's, seeing as Friday night's beer night
Are you drinking tea on a Friday night?

JD & coke for me.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2007, 01:20   #154
Nugget
Inactive

Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Are you drinking tea on a Friday night?

JD & coke for me.
Silly boy - it's Tetley's with an apostrophe

Anyway, it would be Banks's, but I couldn't be fadged to go to Asda to stock uo
Old 28-04-2007, 01:23   #155
Mal
Inactive

Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Silly boy - it's Tetley's with an apostrophe

Anyway, it would be Banks's, but I couldn't be fadged to go to Asda to stock uo
How can you tell the difference between the tea and the beer?

I'd rather drink Boddingtons than Tetley's (or John Smith's).
Old 28-04-2007, 01:27   #156
Nugget
Inactive

Quote:
How can you tell the difference between the tea and the beer?

I'd rather drink Boddingtons than Tetley's (or John Smith's).
Well, one's fizzy, and the other one's the bitter

Tbh, I've never liked Boddingtons out of a can - great in the pub, but rubbish at home
Old 28-04-2007, 01:29   #157
Mal
Inactive

Quote:
Well, one's fizzy, and the other one's the bitter

Tbh, I've never liked Boddingtons out of a can - great in the pub, but rubbish at home
Boddingtons is not great in the pub either, so it shows how much I hate Tetley's
Old 28-04-2007, 01:33   #158
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Milk.

No alcohol while there's work to be done...
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2007, 01:34   #159
Nugget
Inactive

Quote:
Boddingtons is not great in the pub either, so it shows how much I hate Tetley's
Yup, but Tetley's is cheap - Mrs Nug got me some for £1.99 a four-pack. Mind you, she still had to get 30 quids worth to satisy my burgeoning alcoholism

---------- Post added at 00:34 ---------- Previous post was at 00:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druchii View Post
Milk.

No alcohol while there's work to be done...
Work!!?? Wasn't it all meant to be in today
Old 28-04-2007, 01:36   #160
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Yup, but Tetley's is cheap - Mrs Nug got me some for £1.99 a four-pack. Mind you, she still had to get 30 quids worth to satisy my burgeoning alcoholism

---------- Post added at 00:34 ---------- Previous post was at 00:33 ----------

Work!!?? Wasn't it all meant to be in today
Yep, it was... I phail

But it just runs the risk of not being marked if it's in too late. So, hopefully they'll take pity and just chuck it to the bottom of the pile. I know one tutor will. As for the other, i don't know...
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2007, 01:39   #161
Nugget
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druchii View Post
Yep, it was... I phail

But it just runs the risk of not being marked if it's in too late. So, hopefully they'll take pity and just chuck it to the bottom of the pile. I know one tutor will. As for the other, i don't know...
Fingers crossed for you matey

I nearly failed my HND because I was made to take Accounts even though I opted out of it - luckily, I just managed to scrape through, so hopefully you'll do as well (or even better )
Old 28-04-2007, 03:23   #162
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

I be drinking Carlsberg Export at the moment. My first beer in 3 weeks. Nice.
AntiSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2007, 23:20   #163
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

San Miguel for me...
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2007, 23:22   #164
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Frappe, found a place that stocks it
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2007, 23:24   #165
Mal
Inactive

Carlsberg Export at the moment. Not my preferred drink, but it was on offer at Tesco, 2 24-bottle cases for £16, so it made sense.