Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

What music are you listening to?

Old 20-06-2005, 00:11   #1501
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: what music are you listening to?

Artificial Intelligence (An early "Warp" record label CD of ambient electronica tracks)

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-06-2005, 01:21   #1502
bmxbandit
Inactive

bmxbandit has reached the bronze age
bmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze age

just come back from a rather spiffing flogging molly gig (dead pets supporting), so they're both being played at the mo
bmxbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2005, 19:18   #1503
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I just listened to my new Jeff Wayne : War of the Worlds album

Nice - especially in surround sound.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2005, 19:31   #1504
mrlipring
Inactive

Services: PCI DVB-T Freeview NTL Digital NTL 3mbit NTL phone
mrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud of

Just put off Tubular Bells. Great album for a sunny day like this.
mrlipring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2005, 23:27   #1505
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

The Smiths 'Heaven knows I'm miserable now'...
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2005, 23:29   #1506
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Oasis - Whats the Story...Morning Glory

Gettin me ready for seeing them at Hampden next wednesday, really looking forward to it.
Old 22-06-2005, 00:57   #1507
Halcyon
Hello !

Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Currently listening to a quick mashup I've made for fun.
Its a mix between Eminem and a track by LeftField.
Did it to annoy one of my friends who loves his dance music and hates Eminem lol.

Old 22-06-2005, 01:45   #1508
mrlipring
Inactive

Services: PCI DVB-T Freeview NTL Digital NTL 3mbit NTL phone
mrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud ofmrlipring has much to be proud of

Just got back in and it's Definitely Maybe that greets me.
mrlipring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2005, 23:27   #1509
greencreeper
Inactive

Services: Email me for a current price list
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star

Leftfield's Leftism.

Remember - if you can hear the neighbours banging on the walls, the music just ain't loud enough
greencreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2005, 01:40   #1510
Halcyon
Hello !

Ah I was listening to that the other day.

Right now, just got an old tune from the archives...

Slacker - Your Face

Old 23-06-2005, 02:01   #1511
Millay
Inactive

Millay has reached the bronze age
Millay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Millay Send a message via Yahoo to Millay

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
I just listened to my new Jeff Wayne : War of the Worlds album

Nice - especially in surround sound.
I introduced this to a friend of mine the other night, he had never heard it and was blown away...

Anyone brought the new remastered version yet?

9-5 Dolly Parton....

I know I know, but i am adamant that if I like a track I will listen to it, allowing me to have an eclectic music taste..
Millay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2005, 08:13   #1512
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millay
I introduced this to a friend of mine the other night, he had never heard it and was blown away...

Anyone brought the new remastered version yet?
I have the remastered one.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2005, 11:17   #1513
Halcyon
Hello !

Ulrich Schnauss - Somnabulism

Ulrich Schnauss - Monday Paracetamol

Sia - Breathe Me (Ulrich Schnauss Mix)

Old 23-06-2005, 12:37   #1514
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Searching - China Black
All That Im Allowed - Elton John
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2005, 23:33   #1515
iron25
Inactive

iron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millay
9-5 Dolly Parton....

I know I know, but i am adamant that if I like a track I will listen to it, allowing me to have an eclectic music taste..

9-5 is a cracking song, so is Islands In The Stream with Kenny Rodgers
iron25 is offline   Reply With Quote