Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | People opinions

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

People opinions

Old 02-01-2010, 18:13   #16
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: People opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshchris View Post
NTL was far better than Virgin Media.
NTL and Virginmedia are the same, Its the same network with the same managers and the same engineers ? All they did was change the name.

One day i was wearing a NTL t shirt the next a Virginmedia one. I still do the same job with the same manager on the same network ?

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2010, 19:21   #17
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshchris View Post
NTL was far better than Virgin Media.
All that actually happened was similar to this below.

Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 19:30   #18
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post

Bang on

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:00   #19
jtaylor06
Inactive

Services: 100Mb BB with SuperHub 2 Galaxy S 5 on EE
jtaylor06 has reached the bronze age
jtaylor06 has reached the bronze agejtaylor06 has reached the bronze agejtaylor06 has reached the bronze agejtaylor06 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post

[Images removed for space]
Yum
jtaylor06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:21   #20
naeskydish
Inactive

Services: Tivo , V+ hd , TV XL broadband XXL
naeskydish is just really nicenaeskydish is just really nicenaeskydish is just really nicenaeskydish is just really nicenaeskydish is just really nicenaeskydish is just really nice

Happy New Year!

Joined 11 years ago with Telewest. No complaints with service after merger and looking forward to further improvements in HD content.

Any time I've had tech difficulties with broadband connection etc I have found any call centre staff abroad to be helpful and knowledgable. No grumps from me.
naeskydish is offline   Reply With Quote