Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | DSi Internet Browsing-HELP!!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Nintendo Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

DSi Internet Browsing-HELP!!!

Old 09-05-2010, 20:05   #16
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: DSi Internet Browsing-HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Hi everybody again

Is there a flash player app for the DSi?
you can dl flash player onto a sd card and insert into the dsi ,has your dsi got its own sd holder or are you using the r4 connection

scratch that just double checked and adobe haven't released a version compatible yet there is supposed to be a way of using the sd card but i can't verify that so i would'nt try it
Advertisement
Old 09-05-2010, 20:08   #17
Flyboy
Inactive

Flyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful one

It has an SD slot. Don't know what an R4 is, I'm afraid. If I download it onto a card, is it legal and/or safe?
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 20:11   #18
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

just edited my post FB and it's not possible sorry
Old 09-05-2010, 20:15   #19
Flyboy
Inactive

Flyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful one

Thanks Marty, it was worth a try. Both Flyboy9 and Flyboy11 now have DSis and are over the moon with them. It is a shame that the games are so damned expensive. They don't get a great amount of pocket money, so are having to rely on birthdays etc. to get more. But I suppose it gives them an incentive to work harder at school etc.
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 20:23   #20
martyh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Thanks Marty, it was worth a try. Both Flyboy9 and Flyboy11 now have DSis and are over the moon with them. It is a shame that the games are so damned expensive. They don't get a great amount of pocket money, so are having to rely on birthdays etc. to get more. But I suppose it gives them an incentive to work harder at school etc.

the DSi menu can't handle flash and at the moment i don't think there are any plans for making it available
as i said there are loads of "fixes" which are rumoured to work but it involves slightly iffy practices using chipped (illegal)consoles or the r4 /sd card but as i say none can be verified so wouldn't reccomend you try it on your sons consoles as it may result in a shiny new paperweight for their homework
on the positive side they won't be able to watch utube videos