Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | New price rises 2021!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

New price rises 2021!

Old 17-01-2021, 22:45   #76
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: New price rises 2021!

I'm in
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
That's good. We've also still got Mix TV, I made sure that they wouldn't move us on to one of the new packs this suits us perfectly.
Mix suits me down to the ground . Would not want to change . Offered mixit and 200 meg for the same cost but only for 12 months then 6 months at split the difference . Non starter .
Will wait for price increase then cancel.
Old 20-01-2021, 03:51   #77
SirThomas
cf.member

Services: Vodafone 80x20 Backup, MixTV & V6, Vivid 350, Hub3 & RT-AC87u
SirThomas has a spectacular aura about themSirThomas has a spectacular aura about themSirThomas has a spectacular aura about themSirThomas has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
That's good. We've also still got Mix TV, I made sure that they wouldn't move us on to one of the new packs this suits us perfectly.
Yeah 'Mix' seems to have more channels than the newer alternative and I was advised last year to hold onto it.

Just wish you could delete the thousands of Asian/Religious/Kids channels or make them an optional bolt-on, though!

Tom
SirThomas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2021, 09:20   #78
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 690/44Mpbs, TV (UHD/HDR/MRS), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ UHD/HDR, BTtv UHD (+HDR), DAB+
ozsat has a fine set of Quadsozsat has a fine set of Quadsozsat has a fine set of Quadsozsat has a fine set of Quadsozsat has a fine set of Quadsozsat has a fine set of Quadsozsat has a fine set of Quadsozsat has a fine set of Quadsozsat has a fine set of Quadsozsat has a fine set of Quadsozsat has a fine set of Quadsozsat has a fine set of Quadsozsat has a fine set of Quadsozsat has a fine set of Quads

Sky do 18 month contracts - BT now only do 24 month and are reducing the available channel line-up almost monthly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirThomas View Post
They satisfied my 'new customer' price stipulation, so agreed.
Don't much like the new 18 month contracts - But I can only assume there'll be another price increase/get-out clause before then!

Tom
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote