Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S Election 2016

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S Election 2016
Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 00:40   #2146
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Just to point out, IF, the whole country went for the popular vote. Clinton would have won comfortably. She had more that 300.00 votes than Trump did.

What we have here is that Trump, is NOT above the Law. He has to within the Constitution. He is now criticising the Judge - see he wants it HIS way.

He is running a Country, not one of his Business.

I bet if that Judge was an Employee of his empire. He would be sacked today. As he wants everything HIS way.
Do you ever not repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and ov..

It's a country not a business, I think we got it the first six times.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:53   #2147
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
F.F.S......this is why people get annoyed. When on this very thread it has been explained in crystal clarity for the hard of understanding that this is not lawfully or legally a ban on any religion but it is a ban on nationals of those countries regardless of anything.

And yet you still get statements like this from you Marty, which after all this time and all the evidence and facts displayed in just this thread and still you come out with this........quite simply make you look like a simpleton.
I don't care what you said on this thread ,you are not a US lawyer and the US judiciary have decided that Trumps ban is not lawful or legal because in part it discriminates against a certain religion by favouring another .This is the second time i have explained this to you ,many other people have explained this to you and yet you still seem unable to grasp it instead you throw insults about .You should either stop having childish temper tantrums because people disagree with you or back out of the thread until you can act like an adult and post without insults.

Old 06-02-2017, 08:19   #2148
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
I don't care what you said on this thread ,you are not a US lawyer and the US judiciary have decided that Trumps ban is not lawful or legal because in part it discriminates against a certain religion by favouring another .
Once again you are the one that does not, or refuses to, understand the situation.

The US judiciary have not yet decided that ban is lawful or not lawful. They have suspended the ban pending a full hearing which either today or next Monday, I'm not sure.

The administration have been asked to present more evidence.

After the hearing, they'll make a ruling and then we'll know. No doubt if it is still blocked it will carry on ascending up the legal ladder.

Quote:
This is the second time i have explained this to you
You can explain nothing to me. As that would need a level of knowledge on your part
Old 06-02-2017, 08:30   #2149
Mr Banana

Just noticed he has had another go at the judge, tweeting that if anything happens blame him and the court system?

Appreciate that there are members who have a different opinion on Trump so am interested in what posters would think if Theresa May tweeted stuff like this?

Last edited by Mr Banana; 06-02-2017 at 09:27.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:46   #2150
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
Just noticed he has had another go at the judge, tweeting that if anything happens blame him and the court system?

Appreciate that there are members who have a different opinion on Trump so am interested in what posters would think if Theresa May tweeted stuff like this?
I guess in the UK, our politicians' equivalent of tweeting is off-the-record briefings.
Tweetings from Donald Trump's account or the POTUS accounts are in a way better as they are attributable and cannot be blamed on the messenger if they don't go down well. So I would prefer it if UK Prime Ministers tweeted instead of using off-the-record briefings.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:47   #2151
Cable Forum

Cable Forum has reached the bronze age
Cable Forum has reached the bronze ageCable Forum has reached the bronze ageCable Forum has reached the bronze ageCable Forum has reached the bronze ageCable Forum has reached the bronze ageCable Forum has reached the bronze ageCable Forum has reached the bronze age
Re: U.S Election 2016

This thread is now closed as a new one has started:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/sh...php?t=33704412
Closed Thread