Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation
Closed Thread

Old 14-02-2018, 22:31   #436
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
She's deserves every cent if she's touched the Trumpster. The trauma will be with her for life....
Advertisement
Old 14-02-2018, 23:22   #437
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

BREAKING: General Michael Flynn's Legal Defense team has filed a Unopposed motion for Protection Order Governing Discovery.

Today’s Stipulated Motion gives the Flynn team access to ALL evidence, including the FD-302’s, as long as the evidence is kept secret.

Even though Gen. Flynn entered a Plea Agreement, After the filing today, it is clear Flynn’s legal team is preparing to FIGHT the charges based on new evidence of Corruption in the FBI & Strzok potentially framing Flynn.

Attached Images
File Type: png FlynnProtectiveOrder1.png (158.2 KB, 52 views)
Old 14-02-2018, 23:39   #438
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

BREAKING: there's an abundance of evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia (and the compromising video they have of him !)
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...on-adam-schiff
Quote:
Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House intelligence committee, said Wednesday that the panel had seen an “abundance” of evidence of collusion with Russia and obstruction by Donald Trump’s campaign and administration that is not yet public.

Speaking to reporters in Washington, Schiff said a lot of information was already in the public domain that pointed to extensive contacts between the Trump campaign team and the Kremlin, and later efforts by the Trump entourage to cover up those contacts. But Schiff said there was much more to come out.
Old 15-02-2018, 00:10   #439
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
BREAKING: there's an abundance of evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia (and the compromising video they have of him !)
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...on-adam-schiff
There is no abundance of anything.

Again you post stuff that is totally misleading, it says in the story you link to, 'possible' video, it does not say they have any compromising video.

This was published by these idiots hours ago, yet not one major network is talking about it, because guess what ?

There is still NO Evidence.

Nothing on Sky News, nothing on BBC and I even went to CNN. The guardian is just rehashing old shit from the dossier as though it is fact and getting the very political horse shit maneuvering by the leaker Democrat scumbag, Shifty Adam Schiff who is trying to save face, given that it was HIS scumbag party which paid for dossier that originally obtained from the Russians, this is the real collusion and there is definitely documented evidence of this.
Old 15-02-2018, 00:11   #440
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
The reason I said what I said about faith and not taking the piss out of peoples beliefs in god is that we do actually have members on this forum who do believe and very strong faiths in god and have strong Christian values. Some of them are on the team. We will not turn this forum in to a bashing of faiths or religions on this forum.
I am sorry, Mick, I agree with a lot of what you say, but this is wrong.

Some people believe that they can twist perception of what is happening through religion, and therefore this is a fair debate. How can anyone truly believe that Republican views are Christian?

I'm not in any way religious, but the cynicism employed by these people is enough to make you puke!

They are simply self serving bigots who are trying to turn around the message of the Bible. They get away with it because of the cultist attraction that seems to appeal to so many snowflakes, profiteers and sadists in our society.

I guess that sounds a bit extreme. Until you think about it.

---------- Post added at 23:11 ---------- Previous post was at 23:10 ----------

Quote:
There is no abundance of anything.

Again you post stuff that is totally misleading, it says in the story you link to, 'possible' video, it does not say they have any compromising video.

This was published by these idiots hours ago, yet not one major network is talking about it, because guess what ?

There is still NO Evidence.

Nothing on Sky News, nothing on BBC and I even went to CNN. The guardian is just rehashing old shit from the dossier as though it is fact and getting the very political horse shit maneuvering by the leaker Democrat scumbag, Shifty Adam Schiff who is trying to save face, given that it was HIS scumbag party which paid for dossier that originally obtained from the Russians, this is the real collusion and there is definitely documented evidence of this.
I agree. Let's see the evidence.
Old 15-02-2018, 00:21   #441
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
BREAKING: General Michael Flynn's Legal Defense team has filed a Unopposed motion for Protection Order Governing Discovery.

Today’s Stipulated Motion gives the Flynn team access to ALL evidence, including the FD-302’s, as long as the evidence is kept secret.

Even though Gen. Flynn entered a Plea Agreement, After the filing today, it is clear Flynn’s legal team is preparing to FIGHT the charges based on new evidence of Corruption in the FBI & Strzok potentially framing Flynn.

It was Mueller who requested the Protective Order, and Mueller did the same thing to Manafort and Gates in November to stop them leaking to the press.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...docs-to-press/
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 15-02-2018 at 00:29.
Old 15-02-2018, 00:32   #442
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
It was Mueller who raised the Protective Order

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...docs-to-press/
Yes, only because Flynn's legal team have requested to see all documents and evidence, they are now said to be fighting the charges given that it was the disgraced FBI Agent, Strzok who initially interviewed Flynn.
Old 15-02-2018, 00:34   #443
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I am sorry, Mick, I agree with a lot of what you say, but this is wrong.

Some people believe that they can twist perception of what is happening through religion, and therefore this is a fair debate. How can anyone truly believe that Republican views are Christian?

I'm not in any way religious, but the cynicism employed by these people is enough to make you puke!

They are simply self serving bigots who are trying to turn around the message of the Bible. They get away with it because of the cultist attraction that seems to appeal to so many snowflakes, profiteers and sadists in our society.

I guess that sounds a bit extreme. Until you think about it.

I haven't a clue what you are talking about, OB. Certainly way off what Mick was talking about.
Old 15-02-2018, 00:38   #444
Mick
Cable Forum Team

I am a bit perplexed as well. I never mentioned anything about Republican Christianity. Mr K was mocking Pence who says he communicates with Jesus.
Old 15-02-2018, 01:07   #445
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
I am a bit perplexed as well. I never mentioned anything about Republican Christianity. Mr K was mocking Pence who says he communicates with Jesus.
You said, Mick 'Don't take the piss out of the rights or beliefs of people who have faiths and religious expression.'

If I remember from my religious studies at school correctly, Jesus was definitely Christian.

I was not getting at you, Mick. I was trying to say (unsuccessfully, obviously) that religion is an important, but misguided, influence in this debate and in American politics.

---------- Post added 15-02-2018 at 00:07 ---------- Previous post was 14-02-2018 at 23:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post

I haven't a clue what you are talking about, OB. Certainly way off what Mick was talking about.
I was commenting about the relevance between Republicanism and religion. I really don't see how the two go together!

Last edited by OLD BOY; 15-02-2018 at 01:11.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:46   #446
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

I don't think the story about Pence is sourced well-enough to take it seriously. It's just some random commentator reporting a 3rd hand story.

If it were true it would be a legitimate thing to talk about though. However there is a big difference between 'I talk to Jesus and he tells me to forgive/love/help etc', i.e when they're talking about the general message people take out of religion, and 'jesus talks me and gives me specific policy ideas on how to achieve a high-growth economy'. The latter would be quite a concern IMO......
Old 15-02-2018, 11:25   #447
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I don't think the story about Pence is sourced well-enough to take it seriously. It's just some random commentator reporting a 3rd hand story.

If it were true it would be a legitimate thing to talk about though. However there is a big difference between 'I talk to Jesus and he tells me to forgive/love/help etc', i.e when they're talking about the general message people take out of religion, and 'jesus talks me and gives me specific policy ideas on how to achieve a high-growth economy'. The latter would be quite a concern IMO......
Well, that would never happen...

Oh, wait

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...q-6262644.html
Quote:
President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.

The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a BBC series which will be broadcast this month.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 15-02-2018, 11:36   #448
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Quote:

Oh, wait

Lol, it's a nice get out, tell everyone God to do you told you to do it ! Americans would probably accept that.

Seriously I do worry if those who have access to the 'button' listening to voices/God rather than their military advisers.
Old 15-02-2018, 11:39   #449
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:

Oh, wait

I find this also disturbing:

Faith Leaders Pray for Trump in Oval Office, Enjoy 'Open Door' at White House

Old 15-02-2018, 11:40   #450
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Lol, it's a nice get out, tell everyone God to do you told you to do it ! Americans would probably accept that.

Seriously I do worry if those who have access to the 'button' listening to voices/God rather than their military advisers.
We agree on that. I had an imaginary friend once, but I was only four.
Closed Thread