Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Equipment returns

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Billing Issues

Equipment returns

Old 09-03-2020, 16:19   #1
joecar
cf.member

joecar is an unknown quantity at this point
Equipment returns

How do I resolve this issue?
I cancelled my broadband and internet from Virgin on the 6th Nov last year and the services were cut off on 6th Dec I have requested a return bag and lable 4 times now but none have been sent.
I have now received a bill for £135 for non returned equipment, I have the equipment ready and waiting to return but without any way of knowing what to do with it!
I tried resolve the problem on the virgin website but cannot use it as it says I am no longer a customer.
What do I do?
joecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-03-2020, 16:33   #2
JPAC
cf.addict

JPAC is a name known to allJPAC is a name known to allJPAC is a name known to allJPAC is a name known to allJPAC is a name known to allJPAC is a name known to allJPAC is a name known to allJPAC is a name known to all
Re: Equipment returns

You're not the only one. I passed a very irate woman coming out of the soon to close local VM store with her/VM SH3 after they refused to take it.

From the email I got
"Returning your equipment
It's quick and easy to return your Virgin Media bits and pieces - and it won't even cost you a penny. Once your services are disconnected, we'll send you a free postal returns kit.

Just pop the equipment into the packaging provided - including any cables, remotes and smartcards - and drop it off at your local Collect+ store. You can find your nearest store at collectplus.co.uk.

The reason we ask you to return your equipment is that, while you're with us, you rent your equipment, rather than own it. So if you don't return your equipment, within 30 days of your service disconnection, we'll have to charge you for it."

Check with your Citizens Advice about the charge.

Call 0800 952 2277 until you get a result.

HTH
JPAC is offline   Reply With Quote