Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Broadband cable to house

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Broadband cable to house

Old 02-09-2019, 19:04   #1
Ditsum43
cf.member

Ditsum43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Broadband cable to house

Good evening,

I have had Virgin TV only for many years and would now like to have the V6 Box.

To enable me to have the V6 I will need Virgin Broadband.

Can someone tell me please if Virgin will be able to utilise the existing cable or will they need to install a new cable.

I don't require fibre cable and I'm looking at the basic Broadband package.

Thank you
Ditsum43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2019, 19:12   #2
ScottishSteve
cf.addict

ScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Broadband cable to house

It’s very simple they may even be able to offer self install, yes using the existing connection. It’s just split signal.

If you are out of contract you could maybe negotiate a better deal with phone broadband and tv

They only offer fibre.
ScottishSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 19:12   #3
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Broadband cable to house

The existing cable will be reused unless it has been damaged.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote