Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S President: Donald Trump

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

U.S President: Donald Trump
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 23:00   #3151
Mr Banana

Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Ooh what’s this....

Democratic Senator Durbin, has lied before when it comes to private meetings in the office....

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/...r-obama-098720
It’s trumps spokesman defending/deflecting again.

Advertisement
Old 12-01-2018, 23:13   #3152
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
It’s trumps spokesman defending/deflecting again.
Will you give it a rest with this deflection bullshit. I’m not going to stop posting in here and pointing things out, because you don’t approve of what I say.

No it’s me highlighting that the Senator whose made a serious accusation, has form to making these false accusations in the past, in other words he cannot be trusted.
Old 12-01-2018, 23:17   #3153
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

FCO travel advice website

So which African country isn't a ?
Old 12-01-2018, 23:23   #3154
Mr Banana

Quote:
Will you give it a rest with this deflection bullshit. I’m not going to stop posting in here and pointing things out, because you don’t approve of what I say.

No it’s me highlighting that the Senator whose made a serious accusation, has form to making these false accusations in the past, in other words he cannot be trusted.
Mick as I said last week I am not a Hillary fan and don’t give two hoots about who is the President of the USA, However my opinion of that man as a human being is that he is a piece of ****.

Appreciate you have issues with Hillary but the fact is you have a complete love in for Trump irrelevant of what he says or does and you do use deflection tactics virtually every day.

BTW -S en. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., whom Durbin said voiced objections to Trump’s comments during the meeting, did not dispute the reported remarks in a statement Friday.

“Following comments by the President, I said my piece directly to him yesterday. The President and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel. I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals,” he said, adding that he appreciated Durbin’s statements and has “enjoyed working with him and many others on this important issue.”

Last edited by Mr Banana; 12-01-2018 at 23:41.

Old 12-01-2018, 23:41   #3155
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Appreciate you have issues with Hillary but the fact is you have a complete love in for Trump irrelevant of what he says or does and you do use deflection tactics virtually every day.
It's good having those who both defend Tand attack Trump on one forum because it makes everyone appreciate there are two sides to every discussion.
But when the discussion gets deflected regularly to a Democrat because Trump's position cannot be defended on its own merits, the discussion is at peril of becoming more of an argument than a lively and constructive debate.
Old 12-01-2018, 23:46   #3156
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Mick as I said last week I am not a Hillary fan and don’t give two hoots about who is the president of the USA, Hoever my opinion of that man as a human being is that he is a piece of ****.

I do not have a love in for Trump, I think saying things like that are real immature.

But yeah if I lived in the US. Republicans would get my vote.

I raise a very valid point about a Democratic Senator who said Trump said shithole last night, who has form for lying about private meetings in the past. He lied about a 2013 meeting and got caught out.... he has form for lying in other words.

As I said, I’m not going to stop what I say here because you don’t approve.

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
It's good having those who both defend Tand attack Trump on one forum because it makes everyone appreciate there are two sides to every discussion.
But when the discussion gets deflected regularly to a Democrat because Trump's position cannot be defended on its own merits, the discussion is at peril of becoming more of an argument than a lively and constructive debate.
Excuse me. I’m not arguing I’m pointing out facts, that are relevant. I stand by everything I post. You should know that by now.
Old 12-01-2018, 23:51   #3157
Mr Banana

Quote:
I do not have a love in for Trump, I think saying things like that are real immature.

I raise a very valid point about a Democratic Senator who said Trump said shithole last night, who has form for lying about private meetings in the past. He lied about a 2013 meeting and got caught out.... he has form for lying in other words.

US politics is not my strong point but looking on the net, this guy appears to be a Republican.

S en. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., whom Durbin said voiced objections to Trump’s comments during the meeting, did not dispute the reported remarks in a statement Friday.

“Following comments by the President, I said my piece directly to him yesterday. The President and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel. I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals,” he said, adding that he appreciated Durbin’s statements and has “enjoyed working with him and many others on this important issue.”

---------- Post added at 22:51 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

Quote:

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

Excuse me. I’m not arguing I’m pointing out facts, that are relevant. I stand by everything I post. You should know that by now.
I wouldn't expect/or want you to stop saying what you want say, however it would be nice if you said what you want to say without deflecting to other stories all the time. Its become boring and very repetitive. Deflections are a cheap shot and something that Trump does all the time. For example his comment today regarding his visit to the UK - complete lies regarding Obama yet you choose to defend him and deflect to Obama was a shit President and The Mayor of London is shit. Why nor simply say oops Trump was wrong there??

Last edited by Mr Banana; 12-01-2018 at 23:57.

Old 13-01-2018, 00:02   #3158
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
The facts about Hillary etc are irrelevant in a debate about Trump and many have made this point.
It's like a lawyer for a shoplifter who took a chocolate bar saying to the store detective someone five years ago took a chocolate bar too so my client is innocent.
Old 13-01-2018, 00:09   #3159
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Hillary is relevant to this discussion, she was Trumps opponent in the election only over a year ago. Just because her name isn’t in the topic does not mean she is not relevant.

As I said, I’m not going to stop highlighting stuff where it is relevant.
Old 13-01-2018, 00:14   #3160
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Hillary is relevant to this discussion, she was Trumps opponent in the election only over a year ago. Just because her name isn’t in the topic does not mean she is not relevant.

If stuff is relevant, great. But there is a perception on this forum that it's frequently not. Your colleague Stuart observed:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Mick is just following the Trump playbook. If you have no answer to something, just blame the Democrats.
Old 13-01-2018, 00:16   #3161
Mr Banana

Quote:

She isn't relevant, she is not, has never been and will never be President, so how can she be relevant. This is about Trumps Presidency, comparisons to previous Presidents are relevant in my opinion.

Old 13-01-2018, 00:25   #3162
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

I wonder if Trump will sue the Wall Street Journal.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-l...nce-1515787678
Quote:
A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.

Michael Cohen, who spent nearly a decade as a top attorney at the Trump Organization, arranged payment to the woman, Stephanie Clifford, in October 2016 after her lawyer negotiated the nondisclosure agreement with Mr. Cohen, these people said.

Ms. Clifford, whose stage name is Stormy Daniels, has privately alleged the encounter with Mr. Trump took place after they met at a July 2006 celebrity golf tournament on the shore of Lake Tahoe, these people said. Mr. Trump married Melania Trump in 2005.
This is from a very right wing newspaper, who previously called for Special Counsel Robert Mueller to resign from the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and accused Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign of colluding with Russia.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 13-01-2018, 00:28   #3163
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
The facts about Hillary etc are irrelevant in a debate about Trump .

No they are not. It is looking more and more likely that Hillary and her team interfered in the election. The ex Mi6 guy's dossier that is false, and may have used to obtain the FISA warrant and the 'insurance' policy' in case Trump won. Trump as a campaign promise wanted to drain the swamp: The Hillary stuff, is a representative of what the swamp is all about. So it's perfectly fine to talk about it on the Trump thread.
Old 13-01-2018, 00:37   #3164
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Drain the swamp?

Hiring senior executives from Exxon, Goldman Sachs, Verizon, and the lobbying spend in Washington is the highest it’s been since 2012 - his campaign manager now runs a lobbying firm, and 20 ex-lobbyists work in the executive office of the President, and of 74 lobbyists identified working in the administration, 49 now work for agencies they used to lobby.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 13-01-2018, 00:42   #3165
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

In fact ls l believe that Trump is a stupid child and a ****. Clinton would have been a better President.

Each day we have stupid tweets from Trump that is having other countries having goes.

To me it feels that Trump is a child and wears nappies and doesn't deserve to have the office of President of the United States

---------- Post added at 23:42 ---------- Previous post was at 23:40 ----------

Forum Management and other members. I have use a NON OFFENSIVE WORD and it has been blocked.

The word begins with a T. and nothing else
Closed Thread