Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)
Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2018, 23:36   #1306
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
I just tried that and that works for me too.

Works for me too - I have top package & sky sports - wonder if this makes a difference?

Try selecting from the epg (greyed out) - says press ok to subscribe.
Advertisement
Old 18-07-2018, 23:51   #1307
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

This link says Premier Sports 2 will launch by July 26th.

It reported as broadcasting the Borussia Dortmund v Benfica game live.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discus...tv-2018#latest
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 18-07-2018, 23:54   #1308
Horizon
Media Watcher

Services: Sky, Cable & Freeview
Horizon has reached the bronze age
Horizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze age

For those who subscribe to the sports services, when did Eurosport 3 HD, 4HD and 5HD appear? Or is this a red button service?

---------- Post added at 22:54 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Works for me too - I have top package & sky sports - wonder if this makes a difference?

Try selecting from the epg (greyed out) - says press ok to subscribe.
I don't subscribe to any of the sports channels, yet I can still see it.

Last edited by Horizon; 18-07-2018 at 23:57.
Old 18-07-2018, 23:56   #1309
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
For those who subscribe to the sports services, when did Eurosport 3 HD, 4HD and 5HD appear? Or is this a red button service?
February 7 to February 26 on Virgin UK Channels 552 - 554.

2018 on Virgin Media so far... https://mediaboyblog.blogspot.com/p/...2012-last.html
Old 18-07-2018, 23:58   #1310
Horizon
Media Watcher

Services: Sky, Cable & Freeview
Horizon has reached the bronze age
Horizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze age

Thanks MB. Curious that three HD slots have been left on the EPG, albeit in hidden state...
Old 19-07-2018, 00:31   #1311
Richc1977
cf.addict

Services: V6, Full House, 200MB BB, Netflix UHD, Sky Go
Richc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to behold

551 works for me but only if I type in manually but not if I try and select from the guide or flick through channels.

Probably an error by Virgin but we can always hope that it's now part of Full House. I can remember a while back hearing that Premier were keen to be included as part of XL.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:10   #1312
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I think you're expecting too much, OB, it'll be another let down, no doubt.....
Forever the pessimist l see MM.
Old 19-07-2018, 10:08   #1313
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Forever the pessimist l see MM.
You are up far too early, Den, hence your confusion with some of the posts, I'm sure OB would agree......
Old 19-07-2018, 10:19   #1314
pengedragon
cf.addict

Services: Full House, V6, Netflix, Spotify Premium, Sky Go Extra, Eleven Sports, PS4 , 100 meg bb
pengedragon is just really nicepengedragon is just really nicepengedragon is just really nicepengedragon is just really nicepengedragon is just really nicepengedragon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
551 works for me but only if I type in manually but not if I try and select from the guide or flick through channels.

Probably an error by Virgin but we can always hope that it's now part of Full House. I can remember a while back hearing that Premier were keen to be included as part of XL.
If BT can do it I’m sure Premier Sports can

Then Eleven Sports please
Old 19-07-2018, 10:37   #1315
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
You are up far too early, Den, hence your confusion with some of the posts, I'm sure OB would agree......
When you get to my age confusion or those senior moments do become more common MM.
Old 19-07-2018, 13:22   #1316
pengedragon
cf.addict

Services: Full House, V6, Netflix, Spotify Premium, Sky Go Extra, Eleven Sports, PS4 , 100 meg bb
pengedragon is just really nicepengedragon is just really nicepengedragon is just really nicepengedragon is just really nicepengedragon is just really nicepengedragon is just really nice

New channels

https://advanced-television.com/2018...life-channels/
Old 19-07-2018, 13:32   #1317
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengedragon View Post
Good find, thanks for the link

What about Love Nature UHD?

I did mean that as a joke, but after looking, they do actually produce content in 4K/UHD. Be interesting if VM look into bringing this section on board too. It's available via subscription at the moment.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...ildlife-Nature

Last edited by Ultimate.Conj; 19-07-2018 at 13:49.
Old 19-07-2018, 13:48   #1318
Aguero9320
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q, Netflix, Prime, Disney+, Paramount+, Apple TV+
Aguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really nice

a516digital has reported that Love Nature HD, ZooMoo HD and IQTV are on the way to VM.
Old 19-07-2018, 15:00   #1319
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

For all the latest information we know of view this post on Media Boy Blog.

https://mediaboyblog.blogspot.com/20...-channels.html

---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero9320 View Post
a516digital has reported that Love Nature HD, ZooMoo HD and IQTV are on the way to VM.
The first two are set to launch on Saturday.

We think Love Nature HD will be on Channel 293 with ZooMoo HD on Channel 739.

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 19-07-2018 at 15:08.
Old 19-07-2018, 15:03   #1320
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Do my eyes deceive me? We're getting channels? Sorry i've been asleep for the past few weeks after waiting for anything, absolutely anything to happen.

So we're getting channels...i assume we're losing something or getting a price increase or both? And they'll say in response "but you got zoomoo HD"
Closed Thread