Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Halo 4: Forward unto dawn

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Celebrity - get me out of here

Old 12-11-2012, 21:35   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Celebrity - get me out of here

I started watching this show last night and l cannot believe how people are so stupid to vote for the Tory MP in the show to do the Bush tucker trials.

Don't people realise that the more people vote for her they are playing into the hands of the money makers of ITV.

The directors of ITV must be clapping there hands at the amount of phone votes being made for the Tory MP to do the challenges.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-11-2012, 21:43   #2
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Re: Celebrity - get me out of here

Arfur! Chill, god you have always got a flea up your backside where anything Tory is concerned. You need to take it easy before you pop a blood vessel.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 21:51   #3
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alferret View Post
Arfur! Chill, god you have always got a flea up your backside where anything Tory is concerned. You need to take it easy before you pop a blood vessel.
Are you sure he is not in the jungle
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 22:01   #4
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Nadine has been selected again - and no its not becuase she is Tory, it a waste of money that voters are putting money in ITV's pockets.
Old 12-11-2012, 22:05   #5
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Rumour is that on her return she's going to feature on second homes under the hammer
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 22:58   #6
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.

Or Watchdog, oh no. That's I'm A Celebrity...
Old 13-11-2012, 21:30   #7
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

If you watch this claptrap then expect dross it is the fools who watch it and vote that keep this rubbish going.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 21:42   #8
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I started watching this show last night and l cannot believe how people are so stupid to vote for the Tory MP in the show to do the Bush tucker trials.
given the chance arthur wouldn't you like to see your most hated politician eat bugs and kangaroo testicles and have to live without luxuries ?

Quote:
Don't people realise that the more people vote for her they are playing into the hands of the money makers of ITV.
She's there now so why not make her eat as many eyeballs and have bugs crawl up her nose,make the most of it
Quote:
The directors of ITV must be clapping there hands at the amount of phone votes being made for the Tory MP to do the challenges.
why do think she was asked ?

---------- Post added at 21:42 ---------- Previous post was at 21:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Nadine has been selected again - and no its not becuase she is Tory, it a waste of money that voters are putting money in ITV's pockets.
Do you ever think before whinging
Old 14-11-2012, 13:02   #9
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Does anyone like to waste money on voting for someone that you know is guranteed to be picked.

I don't give a damn who they are, its a case of wasting money.
Old 14-11-2012, 13:06   #10
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.

Err, Arthur, if you dislike the show then why do you simply not watch it?
Old 14-11-2012, 13:13   #11
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Because Arthur is like an old woman. Never happy unless there is something for him to bitch and moan about.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 13:14   #12
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
If you watch this claptrap then expect dross it is the fools who watch it and vote that keep this rubbish going.
Yes its certainly not on my must watch TV schedule.