Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Movie premieres on VM

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Movie premieres on VM

Old 22-10-2013, 17:35   #16
Doug P
Inactive

Services: Virgin Cable TV (Tivo) and Freeview
Doug P has reached the bronze age
Doug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze age
Re: Movie premieres on VM

The showing of two Care Bears films has just swung me back towards "not sure" on getting netflix from "may give it a try". :-)
Doug P is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-10-2013, 17:10   #17
ocav
Inactive

ocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant future

SKY MOVIES PREMIERING TODAY

Gangster Squad
Disconnect
Treasure Buddies
Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3

SKY MOVIES PREMIERING SUNDAY

Toy Story of Terror (on Sky Movies Disney)

SKY MOVIES PREMIERING NEXT FRIDAY

The Guilt Trip
Beautiful Creatures
Burning Man
She Wants Me

Movie Premieres on Virgin Media Thread
Sky Movies update every Friday
Netflix update every Sunday
Non-Premium updates throughout the week
ocav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2013, 17:25   #18
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Yes l am looking forward to one or two of those films especially Gangster Squad.
Old 25-10-2013, 17:45   #19
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Looking forward to Disconnect and Gangsta Squad.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2013, 18:15   #20
ocav
Inactive

ocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yes l am looking forward to one or two of those films especially Gangster Squad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Looking forward to Disconnect and Gangsta Squad.
Gangster Squad is the one for me too, I think it's first showing is tonight at 8pm on Premiere!
Old 25-10-2013, 19:18   #21
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocav View Post
Gangster Squad is the one for me too, I think it's first showing is tonight at 8pm on Premiere!
Might already be available on vm on Sky movies on demand i know i use Sky for movies due to the discount i'm getting but it's on on demand on Sky so chances are it's on vm now too
Old 25-10-2013, 20:50   #22
ocav
Inactive

Quote:
Might already be available on vm on Sky movies on demand i know i use Sky for movies due to the discount i'm getting but it's on on demand on Sky so chances are it's on vm now too
I tend to record the movie channels, then I can keep the good ones!
Old 27-10-2013, 11:41   #23
ocav
Inactive

NEW TO NETFLIX THIS WEEK

Reveal the Path
The Lord of Salem
Rebirth: New Orleans
Jedi Junkies
G.I. JOE: Retaliation
Spooky Buddies
Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World
Justice
The Jungle Bunch
Power Ranger: Mega Force
LEGO Ninjago
First Position
Bride Groom
Old 27-10-2013, 13:24   #24
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
NEW TO NETFLIX THIS WEEK

Reveal the Path
The Lord of Salem
Rebirth: New Orleans
Jedi Junkies
G.I. JOE: Retaliation
Spooky Buddies
Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World
Justice
The Jungle Bunch
Power Ranger: Mega Force
LEGO Ninjago
First Position
Bride Groom
GI Joe Retaliation is a decent movie. A couple of movies in that list i haven't seen yet too cheers bud.
Old 27-10-2013, 15:52   #25
theone2k10
Inactive

Saturday 2nd November 9pm - Channel 4 - The Eagle

3RD nOVEMBER 2012 - cHANNEL 5 - 9PM
Old 27-10-2013, 21:47   #26
ocav
Inactive

Quote:

eh?
Old 27-10-2013, 22:01   #27
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
eh?
Keyboard went funny lol was supposed to read 3rd November - channel 5 - 2012 - 9pm.
Old 02-11-2013, 15:44   #28
theone2k10
Inactive

FRIDAY 8 - THURSDAY 14 NOVEMBER - Sky premier

Zero Dark Thirty
The Marine 3
Snowmen
Be My Valentine
Old 02-11-2013, 15:45   #29
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:

Yes l am looking forward to seeing this flick.
Old 04-11-2013, 13:03   #30
theone2k10
Inactive

SAT 16th November
Black Swan (2010) Channel 4 21:00