Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Plusnet are the king of fastest broadband in UK

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Plusnet are the king of fastest broadband in UK

Old 30-07-2014, 13:46   #16
NuttehButteh
Permanently Banned

NuttehButteh will become famous soon enoughNuttehButteh will become famous soon enoughNuttehButteh will become famous soon enough
Re: Plusnet are the king of fastest broadband in UK

I'm sorry but even i can't let this happen LOL

He's bonded his mates VM and PN lines together with software that I told him about.. I have done the same and I get 219mbps down and 25

But what a silly claim!, It just used the PN IP at that time.
NuttehButteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-07-2014, 13:51   #17
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal

Jeez, seeking, much attention.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 13:53   #18
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

I must be going through a psychotic episode (and this is true).....last night I was lying in bed thinking "I haven't seen telford post any crap for what seems like ages now, I wonder if he has finally given up" and now I come into the forum and the first thread I see at the top of the page is something I know isn't true and I thought "ffs, I know who posted this" and I was right.

I am apparently able to jinx myself and conjure up people at will.

(I am now thinking about Jessica Alba, Kristen Kreuk and Jennifer Lawrence)
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 13:56   #19
NuttehButteh
Permanently Banned

NuttehButteh will become famous soon enoughNuttehButteh will become famous soon enoughNuttehButteh will become famous soon enough

Yes think of that and winning the lottery.
Old 30-07-2014, 13:56   #20
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuttehButteh View Post
I'm sorry but even i can't let this happen LOL

He's bonded his mates VM and PN lines together with software that I told him about.. I have done the same and I get 219mbps down and 25

But what a silly claim!, It just used the PN IP at that time.
Typical of Telford, he's such a male sticky out bit

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 13:58   #21
telfordcable
cf.mega poster

Services: 5G Three 599/21
telfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecart

hahaha I enjoyed myself as a TelfordCable laughing out loud!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg laugh.jpg (97.4 KB, 17 views)
telfordcable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 14:32   #22
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Telford, while those screenshots do appear legit (guys, check the image source in your browsers, it is speedtest.net),
Just to show it's possible, this is me doing a speedtest from Virgins Knowlsley vlan right now. To be specific, if you look at the IP in the first image you can check out it belongs to shop.virginmedia.com. The second image is on the speedtest server and you can see matches the url in the screenshot. Just a shame the speedtest looks so bad but other traffic must be active on my network

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3657128183

The trick used is a good way of not appearing in some web server logs, even if you are not using a proxy or vpn....

What i'm saying is you can't completely trust a speed test even if the result is hosted on speedtest.net. I could use one of my gigabit servers to do the test and make it look like a sky result for example.

Even compression on some VPN servers can artificially make the results higher than they are. Still good for a guide when you trust the people posting them though.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 14:41   #23
NuttehButteh
Permanently Banned

Well this is one I did this morning, It's not a trick. I am using the same software. I did it to Oslo as that's a good server and a good distance.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3656814193
Old 30-07-2014, 14:44   #24
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtx View Post
Still good for a guide when you trust the people posting them though.
who said they trusted telford?
Old 30-07-2014, 16:28   #25
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Typical of Telford, he's such a male sticky out bit
Please don't say that or call him an ar***le as both are very useful. He certainly isn't.
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 16:36   #26
General Maximus
Ran Away

I beg to differ
Old 30-07-2014, 16:50   #27
telfordcable
cf.mega poster

Services: 5G Three 599/21
telfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecart

I use the software to bonding together at my mate house with his FTTC 80/20 with his virgin media cable 100/10. He getting 178 down and 28 up.

I am thinking of going back to Virgin Media cable 161/12 and hook it up together with my Plusnet FTTC 74/18 and I probably getting 235 down and 30 up as it worth it with a one off lifetime for the software to bonding together.
telfordcable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 16:54   #28
yorkshireborn
Inactive

Services: SkyQ silver 2TB SkyQ mini multiroom Boxset skysports HD skymovies HD Virgin vivid 350meg
yorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about themyorkshireborn has a spectacular aura about them

im beginning to think ya old telford is a spotty 10 year old keyboard warrior
yorkshireborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 17:28   #29
NuttehButteh
Permanently Banned

To be fair to him the software we both use is only £8 for a lifetime key as they had a 70% sale on. You can get everything they do x3 for £12.

I've been using it for some time now.
Old 30-07-2014, 18:22   #30
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Try not to let the thread descend into baiting,flaming and personal abuse of the OP just for a change..