Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 06-10-2023, 18:17   #14731
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Good grief Jay! How much more are you hoping to lose?
loads yet I am afraid. I need to lose half my initial body weight
Old 06-10-2023, 18:39   #14732
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
loads yet I am afraid. I need to lose half my initial body weight
Sounds like you're doing really well so far. Whatever you're doing seems to be working for you. Hope you manage to get where you want to be.

I'm the opposite, for me it's a constant battle to put weight on. A lot of the time it's a case of the more I eat the more weight I tend to lose. There's a lot of info on how to lose weight but for me I'm just told to eat anything fattening or fortify the food I eat with as much crap as I like. Not exactly healthy. It might sound great for some but really it ain't.

The most I've ever weighed was 11st, the least was 7st (and I'm 5ft 10in). I can tell you at that weight it's really not fun at all.
Old 06-10-2023, 18:41   #14733
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Sounds like you're doing really well so far. Whatever you're doing seems to be working for you. Hope you manage to get where you want to be.

I'm the opposite, for me it's a constant battle to put weight on. A lot of the time it's a case of the more I eat the more weight I tend to lose. There's a lot of info on how to lose weight but for me I'm just told to eat anything fattening or fortify the food I eat with as much crap as I like. Not exactly healthy. It might sound great for some but really it ain't.

The most I've ever weighed was 11st, the least was 7st (and I'm 5ft 10in). I can tell you at that weight it's really not fun at all.
I wish I could give you some of mine trust me hahahaha
Old 10-10-2023, 11:52   #14734
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

My Italian goodies many thanks to MS NTL

Old 10-10-2023, 12:34   #14735
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

We have just arranged to go to see our parents in Hampshire for 7 days during Christmas.
Old 12-10-2023, 13:42   #14736
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Making bread today, seeded semi wholemeal. A well risen loaf is now in the oven and filling the kitchen with a lovely smell.
Old 12-10-2023, 17:39   #14737
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Lost another 2 1/2 lb this week now hit the 6 stone loss mark
Old 13-10-2023, 12:28   #14738
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Lost another 2 1/2 lb this week now hit the 6 stone loss mark
What Stone weight do you want to get down to?
Old 13-10-2023, 12:30   #14739
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
What Stone weight do you want to get down to?
15 or 16 stone. I have not said before but I was over 31 stone next week I will be under 25 by next summer I intend to be under 20 then chip away at it and see where it goes

7 months ago I could barely walk around the house. Now I still need support but it is getting better slowly
Old 13-10-2023, 12:45   #14740
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
15 or 16 stone. I have not said before but I was over 31 stone next week I will be under 25 by next summer I intend to be under 20 then chip away at it and see where it goes

7 months ago I could barely walk around the house. Now I still need support but it is getting better slowly
I'm so proud of you Jay. I hope you are taking pictures. Looking back over pictures showing your progress will help you when/if you go into a stall. It will be a long journey and having a photo diary helps. xx
Old 13-10-2023, 12:53   #14741
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:

Very impressive - really pleased for you, and well done on the steady progress.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2023, 15:00   #14742
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:

You're doing great and I know you can do it.
Old 14-10-2023, 19:21   #14743
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:

Jay you have accomplished what for most people in your situation find almost impossible. The effort it must have taken to cut out all your comfort food is commendable. You have done it before, you can do it again. Just keep thinking how good you felt the first time when you lost loads, and this time resolve to keep the weight off for good, as you know it is life changing. I'm in your corner, keep up the good work.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2023, 20:26   #14744
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Took the Mondeo Titanium X Sport for an EGR and DPF delete as well as a stage 2 ECU remap the other week and I could feel one hell of a difference but took it on a rolling road today and I’ve gone from 175bhp to 235bhp.

The 2.2 has a 6 speed gearbox so I don’t have to worry about the clutch burning out as often happens with too-high ECU remaps, so well happy with that

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:20 ----------

Quote:

Proud of you. Any progress is good progress and the fact you have clear goals in mind is a definite plus.

Keep us updated

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2023, 20:32   #14745
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Took the Mondeo Titanium X Sport for an EGR and DPF delete as well as a stage 2 ECU remap the other week and I could feel one hell of a difference but took it on a rolling road today and I’ve gone from 175bhp to 235bhp.

The 2.2 has a 6 speed gearbox so I don’t have to worry about the clutch burning out as often happens with too-high ECU remaps, so well happy with that

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:20 ----------

Proud of you. Any progress is good progress and the fact you have clear goals in mind is a definite plus.

Keep us updated
Was just gonna reply to you and say that is one hell of a boost you got there