Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Why does VM not support the iPhone in this country

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Why does VM not support the iPhone in this country

Old 15-05-2012, 18:35   #1
chrispy2000
cf.addict

Services: Maxit,V6, BB 100Mb, Virgin Mobile
chrispy2000 is on a distinguished roadchrispy2000 is on a distinguished road
Question Why does VM not support the iPhone in this country

Why does VM not support the iPhone in this country when they do in others? I just come across Virgin Mobile Australia site
Where you can not only get the mini sim but the iPhone 4s as well.
chrispy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-05-2012, 19:02   #2
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
Re: Why does VM not support the iPhone in this country

Couldn't agree a price possibly
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 19:50   #3
broadbandking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media V6 XL TV - 1Gb Broadband
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispy2000 View Post
Why does VM not support the iPhone in this country when they do in others? I just come across Virgin Mobile Australia site
The micro sim will be coming to Virgin in June, so I can see the possiblility of the iphone coming to Virgin Mobile.
Old 16-05-2012, 21:40   #4
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispy2000 View Post
While all the companies are called Virgin Mobile, they are not the same company. Richard Branson as leased the name to different companies.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 15:16   #5
andrew.shearman
Inactive

andrew.shearman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadbandking View Post
The micro sim will be coming to Virgin in June, so I can see the possiblility of the iphone coming to Virgin Mobile.
ok but if the iphone 4 s comes to virgin mobile what deal will thay offer I am on £20.43 get 200 minits 3000 texts and 1GB mobile web got the samsung galaxy ace will I get the same deal with the iphone 4 s? now orange are offering me 600 minits 3000 texts and 1GB web for £36 a month so I will see hope virgin get the iphone 4 s soon or I am going 2 a other network

Andrew
andrew.shearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 07:38   #6
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew.shearman View Post
ok but if the iphone 4 s comes to virgin mobile what deal will thay offer I am on £20.43 get 200 minits 3000 texts and 1GB mobile web got the samsung galaxy ace will I get the same deal with the iphone 4 s? now orange are offering me 600 minits 3000 texts and 1GB web for £36 a month so I will see hope virgin get the iphone 4 s soon or I am going 2 a other network

Andrew
Having seen the Samsung Galaxy S3 demo's i want a S3. It looks years ahead of the iphone and the screen is gorgeous

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 23:45   #7
andrew.shearman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Having seen the Samsung Galaxy S3 demo's i want a S3. It looks years ahead of the iphone and the screen is gorgeous
wii does virgin do the samsung galaxy s 3 I mite go for that
Old 27-05-2012, 07:57   #8
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
wii does virgin do the samsung galaxy s 3 I mite go for that
I dont know if VM are going to do the S3 but if they dont i will just change carrier

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 16:54   #9
Helix
cf.addict

Services: Full House Bundle with Tivo V6
Helix is just really niceHelix is just really niceHelix is just really niceHelix is just really niceHelix is just really niceHelix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I dont know if VM are going to do the S3 but if they dont i will just change carrier
VM posted on Facebook shortly after it was announced, that they will be carrying the S3. Didn't say when though.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 15:59   #10
andrew.shearman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix View Post
VM posted on Facebook shortly after it was announced, that they will be carrying the S3. Didn't say when though.
di thay say when thay are getting the iphone?
Old 28-05-2012, 16:09   #11
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
di thay say when thay are getting the iphone?
VM aren't getting the iPhone.
Old 28-05-2012, 19:31   #12
snowey
Inactive

Services: Virgin media, tv, telephone, cable bb,30mb,mobile, tivo.
snowey is a jewel in the roughsnowey is a jewel in the roughsnowey is a jewel in the roughsnowey is a jewel in the roughsnowey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
Couldn't agree a price possibly
more likley
snowey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 22:14   #13
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

The only thing with the Samsung S3 is that the screen is huge, seems we are kinda going back to when the first "brick" mobile arrived....
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 22:16   #14
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
The only thing with the Samsung S3 is that the screen is huge, seems we are kinda going back to when the first "brick" mobile arrived....
That's the point, I use my phone for the net Facebook etc and rarely call,
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 22:18   #15
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
That's the point, I use my phone for the net Facebook etc and rarely call,
So what would you say was a good phone if you rarely use it for Facebook etc?
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote