Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Expanse

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

The Expanse

Old 22-11-2016, 18:59   #46
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Expanse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes aka dd View Post
Can anyone else confirm December 14 UK Amazon Prime air date?
I have seen nothing about this anywhere.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-11-2016, 22:57   #47
cupcakes aka dd
cf.geek

Services: Almost the lot
cupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud of

The Verge reported the authors were expanding its viewing arena to Netflix and Amazon.
At the panel, the authors said the show is about to get wider distribution, which should help boost awareness among prospective viewers. It will be coming to Amazon Prime on December 14th. And international audiences will get to stream the show on Netflix in November, just in time to get caught up before season 2 premieres in January 2017.

Last edited by cupcakes aka dd; 22-11-2016 at 23:01.
cupcakes aka dd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 08:06   #48
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads

It's quite possible they meant it's coming to Prime in the US and whichever other countries it's not on Netflix.
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017, 18:01   #49
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 03:01   #50
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Looking good

Old 03-02-2017, 00:09   #51
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

just watched 2x01 and 2x02, loved it. I have been gagging for some proper scifi and this picked up with the same atmosphere and level of tension that season 1 finished with.
Old 03-02-2017, 04:28   #52
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Catching up now. Got a lot to balance now everything is off break. Then again FOX's DC stuff is all over the place at the minute thanks to last minute orders.
Old 16-02-2017, 17:00   #53
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Damn this just gets better as it goes. The back end of season 1 and the start of 2 have been brilliant, the ratings reflect this too. People are so caught up with the Star Trek revival they're missing something capable of going head to head.

Oh and scrolling back. Anything that is exclusive to Netflix in said location is termed a Netflix Original.

It caused confusion with articles that still exist making claims Netflix had bought the show and own the show. That isn't the case. The show is still independently owned.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 16-02-2017 at 17:20.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 20:44   #54
General Maximus
Ran Away

Absolutely superb season and I am struggling to think of a better second season for any other tv series which I have watched before. Even though it was only 13 episodes it feels like so much has happened and it is going to kills me having to wait another 8 months for it.
Old 24-04-2017, 22:27   #55
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Yep, its been really good.

I have eagerly awaited it each week, and disappointed its now finished until 2018.

Old 25-04-2017, 14:39   #56
lexio
Inactive

lexio is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to lexio

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I loved this! My friend introduced it to me.
lexio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 20:55   #57
General Maximus
Ran Away

It is absolutely superb. This is the kind of thing (along with BSG) that is perfect for me. A deep and serious story you can sink your teeth in to with all the twists, action and everything you would want. It is a shame we have had to wait so long for it (best part of 9 years).
Old 29-04-2017, 11:39   #58
General Maximus
Ran Away

Old 29-04-2017, 11:57   #59
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

It's going to be a long wait!
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 12:14   #60
General Maximus
Ran Away

tell me about it. I am looking through the list of tv series I watch and as good as they and even though some of them end on cliffhangers and you think "omg I want to know what happens" with nearly all of them (including The Walking Dead this year) I can wait till the new season comes around because I appreciate it is all part of the fun and suspense. The two series which are just so flipping amazing at the moment where I literally cannot wait are The Expanse and Game of Thrones. I moan every year with GoT that you just get in to it and the season is over and this year it is going to be even worse. I don't know how I am going to come when it is all over.