Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 2Gb and BBC Test Match

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

2Gb and BBC Test Match

Old 29-07-2019, 00:36   #1
gus0898uk
cf.addict

gus0898uk will become famous soon enoughgus0898uk will become famous soon enoughgus0898uk will become famous soon enough
2Gb and BBC Test Match

Hello all, I need some help please.
My VMobile monthly package includes 2Gb + 2Gb rollover, the Ashes Test Matches start this week and I would like to listen to BBC 5 Live Test match special on my mobile from the BBC Sport web site.

If there is no Wifi, roughly how many hours coverage will my monthly allowance cover before I use up all my Data?

TIA
gus0898uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-07-2019, 00:45   #2
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: 2Gb and BBC Test Match

These links may help but it depends on the quality, you could check data used after 1 hour.

https://bestradios.co.uk/how-much-da...radio-app-use/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/help/other/codecs_bitrates

Last edited by SnoopZ; 29-07-2019 at 00:51.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 10:29   #3
gus0898uk
cf.addict

gus0898uk will become famous soon enoughgus0898uk will become famous soon enoughgus0898uk will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the links Snoopzster
gus0898uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2019, 08:28   #4
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gus0898uk View Post
Hello all, I need some help please.
My VMobile monthly package includes 2Gb + 2Gb rollover, the Ashes Test Matches start this week and I would like to listen to BBC 5 Live Test match special on my mobile from the BBC Sport web site.

If there is no Wifi, roughly how many hours coverage will my monthly allowance cover before I use up all my Data?

TIA
I usually find TMS takes up to 30/40mb an hour. So 7 hours cricket 280mb, 5 days 1.4gb, very approximately!. Of course none of these Test Matches will last 5 days as England will be beaten on the 2nd/3rd day, so your data allowance will be safe
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote