Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Old 06-08-2013, 07:36   #3016
Dukefever
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV, XL BB, M Phone, 1GB Tivo + V HD box (Premiere)
Dukefever has a spectacular aura about themDukefever has a spectacular aura about themDukefever has a spectacular aura about themDukefever has a spectacular aura about them
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Unreal!
Dukefever is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2013, 07:57   #3017
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Oh great someone opened the straps on is white coat again !!!!
howardmicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:35   #3018
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
Oh great someone opened the straps on is white coat again !!!!
He got them caught on a tree branch
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:47   #3019
Doug P
Inactive

Services: Virgin Cable TV (Tivo) and Freeview
Doug P has reached the bronze age
Doug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Quite honestly, you sound like a child.

Why dont you grow up a bit and start acting your (supposed) age, and stop antagonising other forum members in the process.
Thank you for this post.
Doug P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:03   #3020
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Can't help thinking of Violet Elizabeth Bott (played by Bonnie Langford in particular) when I read some posts.

Cheers

Grim
GrimUpNorth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:17   #3021
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_timbo View Post
Chelsea playing in the champions league semi 2 days after a cup tie with spurs
Wrong!
Quote:
Please understand that I am never wrong, ever, about football broadcasting in the UK.
Wrong!
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:41   #3022
i am not scouse
cf.member

Services: 65"Samsung 4k tv. X2 v6 x3tivo's 200mb bb and a phone line I don't use.
i am not scouse is on a distinguished roadi am not scouse is on a distinguished road

Young timbo you are quite frankly a sad and lonely little thing aren't you that you feel the need to come on here and spout your drivel which most people seem to find boring.
i am not scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:02   #3023
Pster72
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Tivo VIP Package (Including Sky sports and Movies)
Pster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the rough

I thought this thread was about virgin tv not children bickering so calm down and stop insulting each over we are all waiting for info on if we are getting BT sports or not so be patient
Pster72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:07   #3024
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Indeed the main thing is to discuss the topic in hand and not to throw insults at each other.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:13   #3025
Doug P
Inactive

Services: Virgin Cable TV (Tivo) and Freeview
Doug P has reached the bronze age
Doug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Indeed the main thing is to discuss the topic in hand and not to throw insults at each other.
Agreed Den as usual

But I do feel the tone of the forum has been somewhat lower of late due to certain elements which have been slightly controversial?
Doug P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:25   #3026
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society

I'm a new user here and I have no intention to disrupt any thread, or throw insults about just for the sake of arguing. If me quoting and replying to someone who clearly has some sort of agenda looks like I'm going astray, then I can only apologise.
Old 06-08-2013, 13:09   #3027
young_timbo
Permanently Banned

young_timbo doesn't have many friendsyoung_timbo doesn't have many friendsyoung_timbo doesn't have many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pharmacist View Post
I'm a new user here and I have no intention to disrupt any thread, or throw insults about just for the sake of arguing. If me quoting and replying to someone who clearly has some sort of agenda looks like I'm going astray, then I can only apologise.
Fair dos. Chelsea made such a song and dance about it, and complained so much in the build up, and their fans were such stupid moaning cretins that I assumed it was 2 days. I have no idea what the fuss about if it was indeed 3 days, as this is a perfectly standard period of time between games. I was very busy beating Everton at Wembley at the time in hilarious fashion, and was moping about various mates house in a drunken state for 3 days that weekend, so wasn't really giving things the usual meticulous attention i do. fair play.

What it does show is i was correct when i said it rarely ever deviates from the norm. so that's one less example I can think of.

I'm spot on re: United Boro tho. being moved back 1 extra day, when everyone else played friday and sunday on the busy christmas period. this is pretty much the only time you get 2 day gaps, but not United. they get 1 days extra rest to make sure they don't have to do what everyone else does. which i see you clipped out of your quote. as seems to be the tactic on this forum. clip out all the stuff that has you beaten, and focus your pedantry on one typo, or slightly debatable line in a post, and declare your victory

young_timbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 13:22   #3028
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Fair dos. Chelsea made such a song and dance about it, and complained so much in the build up, and their fans were such stupid moaning cretins that I assumed it was 2 days. I have no idea what the fuss about if it was indeed 3 days, as this is a perfectly standard period of time between games. I was very busy beating Everton at Wembley at the time in hilarious fashion, and was moping about various mates house in a drunken state for 3 days that weekend, so wasn't really giving things the usual meticulous attention i do. fair play.

[/IMG]
B-b-but, YT, you said you were never wrong!!!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 13:30   #3029
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
B-b-but, YT, you said you were never wrong!!!
Well he should learn to never say never
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 13:34   #3030
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Dear oh dear timbo. I quoted you being wrong, even though you never are, apparently. Every post you make seems to contain errors. You know it, i know it, we all know i. Your deliberate postings to antagonise this forums users are clear for all to see, and your constant declarations of "victory" are, in all honesty, really quite sad and pathetic. I apologise again to anyone who thinks this is going off topic.