Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment

What music are you listening to?

Old 30-11-2020, 12:47   #13231
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: What music are you listening to?

BT - The Lost Art Of Longing

https://youtu.be/fuun11VGW_M

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-12-2020, 07:38   #13232
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Im listening to one of my 8track tapes (Original hit performances of the late 30s-early 40s)

Current song: If I didnt care - The ink spots
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2020, 15:44   #13233
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

I loved the Ink Spots, There harmony was perfect and fantastic song too.
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2020, 07:57   #13234
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Im listening to my 38 special record (Special Forces)

Current song: Take 'em out
Old 29-12-2020, 17:25   #13235
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Listening to the fantastic voice of Charley Pride, who we last last week to Covid, All country fans will miss him, I am so proud to have met him many times,
Old 30-12-2020, 13:25   #13236
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal

Alexa - shuffle my playlist Christmas, mostly folk music but some choral, classical, jazz, and novelty items (Dr Elmo - Grandma got run over by a reindeer, duelling jingle bells)
Old 31-12-2020, 23:49   #13237
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age

Will put on some MF DOOM soon

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...-dead-1109072/

Quote:
MF Doom, the mysterious rapper known for impossibly intricate rhyme schemes and his signature mask, has died at the age of 49. The news was first posted by his wife, Jasmine, on the rapper’s Instagram page. Richie Abbott, MF Doom’s rep, confirmed the rapper’s death to Rolling Stone. A cause of death was not immediately disclosed. Abbott confirmed that the rapper, whose real name was Daniel Dumile, died on October 31st of this year, but his family did not disclose news of his death until Thursday evening.
admars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 18:25   #13238
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Im listening to my Phil Collins 8 track (Hello I must be going)

Current song: You cant hurry love (The orginal in the 60s is much better though)
Old 01-01-2021, 19:33   #13239
nashville
nashville

Johnny Cash, Greatest hits
Old 03-01-2021, 05:43   #13240
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Im listening to my Deep Purple 8 track tape (Made in Japan)

Curent song: Smoke on the water
Old 03-01-2021, 07:26   #13241
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Im listening to my Deep Purple 8 track tape (Made in Japan)

Curent song: Smoke on the water
Now Smoke on the water is a classic song.
Old 04-01-2021, 06:02   #13242
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

And hearing it at that concert is insanely good!!! (Especially in analogue)

Right now im listening to my Allman brothers 8 track (Live at fillmore east)

Current song: Statesboro blues
Old 04-01-2021, 09:43   #13243
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age

a few years ago, well, actually, about 20 years ago, I was at a music festival in Switzerland, Deep Purple were on, not my cup of tea, but thought I'll give them a go since they've influenced bands I like, they told the story behind Smoke on the Water, before playing it.

It was also interesting hearing them do Hush, having seen Kula Shaker do it earlier in the day!
Old 22-01-2021, 12:46   #13244
admars
cf.mega poster

New Bicep album came out today - Isles
https://open.spotify.com/album/0EdtT...RJ-cy4UWK2kXRg

is pretty good so far if you fancy some easy to listen to electronica dance staff, sort of reminds me of Orbital
Old 26-01-2021, 02:02   #13245
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Listening to my Heart record (Passionworks)

Current song: Jealousy