Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Nintendo discovers there is an internet...

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Nintendo Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Nintendo discovers there is an internet...

Old 11-09-2003, 12:54   #1
Boom
Inactive

Boom is on a distinguished roadBoom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Boom
Nintendo discovers there is an internet...

http://spong.com/index.asp?art=5506

Mind you its somehow connected to A-o-h3ll.
Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-09-2003, 15:45   #2
Jarandco
Inactive

Services: NTL 2 MEG
Jarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation eraJarandco has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to Jarandco
Thats not the internet - its a weird browser!

Typical Nintendo just 1 supported service provider and its the worst around!
Jarandco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2003, 15:49   #3
ic14
Permanently Banned

ic14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to ic14
I say that they will support other connections as well, it just makes it easier to work with aohell
ic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2003, 15:54   #4
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
I'm never going to take my GC online if Nintendo only use AOL.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2003, 15:56   #5
ic14
Permanently Banned

There not only going to use AOL! Its an option!
Nintendo alreadu have Gamespy technolgy liceansed for devs to use, and networking software from SEGA .
Old 14-09-2003, 20:19   #6
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi
lol, the way ppl take it the wrong way. chillout.... enjoy the Christmas releases and worry about online next year cos that when the games with online capability comes out.
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2003, 20:42   #7
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by TigaSefi
lol, the way ppl take it the wrong way. chillout.... enjoy the Christmas releases
what AAA titles :p
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2003, 22:03   #8
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
lol more than u think Kronass :p and I ain't even gonna go there except I just say £200 well spent solely on games and that what I brought lol.. that doesn't include the games I getting for my birthday and Christmas heh
Old 26-09-2003, 10:30   #9
alexcopeland
Inactive

Services: Talk Weekends SupreFibre 70
alexcopeland is a splendid one to beholdalexcopeland is a splendid one to beholdalexcopeland is a splendid one to beholdalexcopeland is a splendid one to beholdalexcopeland is a splendid one to beholdalexcopeland is a splendid one to beholdalexcopeland is a splendid one to beholdalexcopeland is a splendid one to beholdalexcopeland is a splendid one to behold
With third party developers dropping the GameCube platform I wouldn't expect anything soon. Maybe an odd Nintendo release or maybe not!
alexcopeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2003, 10:46   #10
TigaSefi
Inactive

Sigh.... here we go...Acclaim ? Big Deal, Burnout series gone to another developer so we may still get it apart from that they released nothing of interest. Atari ? Ikaruga the only thing worth havin' from them and i got that.. 3DO ? They went bankrupt. Rare ? what with Perfect Dark 0 being delayed till godknowswhen we ain't missing much.
Old 26-09-2003, 22:12   #11
TigaSefi
Inactive

and how many of them "100" games were good ?
Old 04-10-2003, 23:23   #12
Mark15
(Invalid eMail, Account Suspended)

Mark15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nintendo discovers there is an internet...

ohh stop bitching you guys . There are some good gems comming to the cube I wouldnt mind getting if I had one. ( no I still havent bought one) WWE wrestlemania XiX,Resident evil 4, Mario kart Doubleash, Pikmin 2, Star wars 3, Billy hatcher and the giant egg, F-zero GX, Viewful Joe.

All quality titles. Look if a console is failing or not shouldnt matter to us. We aint making money out of the success of the machine. We get the quality games.

If someone likes a game or a console and you don't. Don't bitch at them for it. Let them be. If I bitched at people about the consoles they like the PS2 forum would be nuked by insults and spam. But I wont because its there choice. So stop bitching and play people.
Mark15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 10:09   #13
TigaSefi
Inactive

Actually you can get round to getting one cos now it a blockbusting £80 this October 10th and it even in a nice platinum color too. I might give my sister my purple one and get the platinum one.
Old 05-10-2003, 11:12   #14
ic14
Permanently Banned

Mark, thats the best post you have ever made,
Old 05-10-2003, 19:32   #15
Mark15
(Invalid eMail, Account Suspended)

Mark15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic14
Mark, thats the best post you have ever made,
ohh well I do try.

£80 that might whet my whistle. (Does is come with a game)
Mark15 is offline   Reply With Quote