Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Show Renewals & Cancellations

Old 10-07-2019, 10:10   #1561
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Never heard of it! What's it on,Amazon,Netflix?
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2019, 10:27   #1562
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Netflix
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:49   #1563
telegramsam
telegramsam

telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

Ah then that's why I've never heard of it.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:04   #1564
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

You should take a look at my tv schedule thread, it lists all the new tv series coming out that I think will be of interest along with links and trailers where available. I am constantly updating it and the biggest update of the year is coming soon for the US fall tv season so there will be plenty of new stuff to look out for. The Society was on there but I removed it last week when I had a clean up and removed the aired series.
Old 12-07-2019, 20:58   #1565
General Maximus
Ran Away

How to Get Away With Murder is ending. The upcoming 6th season which airs this autumn will be its last.
Old 18-07-2019, 06:41   #1566
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Weeks after being cancelled, AP Bio has been uncancelled (i.e. renewed) for a 3rd season on NBC's new streaming service.

Its also been reported (tho unconfirmed atm) that The Walking Dead Season 10 will be its last.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 17:08   #1567
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Its also been reported (tho unconfirmed atm) that The Walking Dead Season 10 will be its last.
Very very interesting. Given the positive reviews the last season received I am amazed they haven't planned another season or two. They need to finish off the alpha storyline and whispering walkers and I would like to see at least half of season of normal behaviour and development showing us properly established colonies and things working properly without any ridiculous OTT bad guys. I don't normally like time jumps but I wouldn't mind seeing them deal with alpha, continue to build and expand the colonies and then seeing a 5 year time jump of everything working hunky dory with communications, trading, education and medical facilities up and running etc.
Old 18-07-2019, 18:59   #1568
telegramsam
telegramsam

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Very very interesting. Given the positive reviews the last season received I am amazed they haven't planned another season or two. They need to finish off the alpha storyline and whispering walkers and I would like to see at least half of season of normal behaviour and development showing us properly established colonies and things working properly without any ridiculous OTT bad guys. I don't normally like time jumps but I wouldn't mind seeing them deal with alpha, continue to build and expand the colonies and then seeing a 5 year time jump of everything working hunky dory with communications, trading, education and medical facilities up and running etc.
Yes I agree would like to see a fitting ending to what's been a fantastic program.
Old 18-07-2019, 22:03   #1569
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Insiders at ABC have indicated that Agents of SHIELD has been cancelled.
While bad news for many, its not quite as bad as it first sounds, as both Season 6 (2019) & Season 7 (2020) are still due, thus making Season 7 the final season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
yeah I read that the other day, I think Coulson leaked it in a press interview. I don't look at it as being cancelled, the series will be ending as planned after 7 seasons and the writers have got two years to ensure their vision comes to fruition, the characters are respected and story is wrapped up properly and they can plan everything meticulously like GoT and ensure it is done perfectly and in no way rushed. Very few series can say they are given this opportunity.

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/m...-season-seven/
Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
He leaked in a Den of Geek interview about a week ago.

https://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/agen...d-season-7-end
This is now official

https://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/agen...-with-season-7
Old 19-07-2019, 02:47   #1570
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

I dont think it was ever really in doubt.

Old 20-07-2019, 00:20   #1571
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Fear the Walking Dead Renewed for Sixth Season.
pip08456 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019, 15:28   #1572
General Maximus
Ran Away

Nice, I just hope they don't think it is a good idea to have a Neegan-type story arch going on for the next three seasons.
Old 20-07-2019, 16:19   #1573
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

The Boys has been renewed for a second season on Amazon Prime, even before the first series has been shown later this month.

https://ew.com/comic-con/2019/07/19/...enewal-amazon/

Precis of "The Boys" season 1
Quote:
a world in which superheroes are very real, but also very egomaniacal in their godlike status, and only save lives as publicity stunts for their own glory. The titular group of blue-collar street-level vigilantes are the only ones capable of keeping them in check through brute force.

For the Amazon series, Kripke’s team adapts the material to fit a more modern audience, leaning into the dark intersection of celebrity and politics.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2019, 20:01   #1574
General Maximus
Ran Away

cool, it is on my list and I am looking forward to it. I always preferred Batman to Superman because as much as I love Superman it is frustrating how good he is all the time and won't paste the bad guys when they keep trying to kill him time after time. He is the equivalent of Starfleet in Star Trek. They just sit there taking a pounding and only fight back at the last minute. I am looking forward to seeing how these guys view the world and what they do to make it right.
Old 21-07-2019, 19:41   #1575
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

NOS4A2 has been renewed for Season 2.

Doom Patrol has been renewed for Season 2.