Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Message on some of the BT Sports channels what it about

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Message on some of the BT Sports channels what it about

Old 27-11-2018, 20:28   #1
GazCBG
cf.mega poster

Services: 350Mb (Hub 3) | TV: 2x TiVo on XL | Phone
GazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the rough
Message on some of the BT Sports channels what it about

Been told by my parents about a message appearing on some BT Sports channels anyone got any ideas what it about?

Something about better viewing on BT Sports 3, they may have got it wrong.
GazCBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-11-2018, 20:31   #2
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Message on some of the BT Sports channels what it about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazCBG View Post
Been told by my parents about a message appearing on some BT Sports channels anyone got any ideas what it about?

Something about better viewing on BT Sports 3, they may have got it wrong.
All BT Sports SD channels to be axed on December 4th and BT Sport 4K UHD will move to channel 531 on the December 4th as well.
Old 27-11-2018, 20:31   #3
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...3#post35972683
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 21:49   #4
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Does this mean I'm going to have to upgrade my black and white portable tv ? No way am I paying for a colour licence
Mr K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 21:54   #5
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Does this mean I'm going to have to upgrade my black and white portable tv ? No way am I paying for a colour licence
Tight git.......
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 22:45   #6
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array

I had an automated call the other day from BT to inform me they were cancelling my broadband . . .

I've never ever had broadband with BT, my first was dial-up with Madasafish while waiting for NTL to get their finger out and connect me
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 22:50   #7
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
I had an automated call the other day from BT to inform me they were cancelling my broadband . . .

I've never ever had broadband with BT, my first was dial-up with Madasafish while waiting for NTL to get their finger out and connect me
A common scam to try to convince you to give them access to your router.
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2018, 05:08   #8
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
With your extravagant lifestyle you could afford a cinema style TV in each of the 100 rooms of your mansion.
Old 28-11-2018, 11:47   #9
GazCBG
cf.mega poster

Services: 350Mb (Hub 3) | TV: 2x TiVo on XL | Phone
GazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the roughGazCBG is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Guys and Gals for the info.
Don't watch much TV myself and unpluged my Tivo Box, while the parents have theirs in the front room.
GazCBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2018, 22:13   #10
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
All BT Sports SD channels to be axed on December 4th and BT Sport 4K UHD will move to channel 531 on the December 4th as well.
It's only on Virgin Media that the SD variants will close.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:22   #11
Rob King
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Ultimate Package with M600 Broadband , 360 Box owner , Volt Mobile, + Virgin Home Phon
Rob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enough

I was watching Virgin TV Go app today and noticed that all the BT sport programmes are all HD now
Rob King is offline   Reply With Quote