Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Airtime Vouchers query

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Airtime Vouchers query

Old 17-02-2007, 09:51   #1
Googleflump
Inactive

Services: Tivo 1TB with TV XL Broadband M NTL Phone
Googleflump is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Airtime Vouchers query

Hi

I've just signed up for the excellent value 300mins 300txt pay monthly contract from Virgin for only 10 pounds as I am a Virgin Media customer.

I didn't have a decent phone, so I called back later that day to order the Lobster 700TV, but had to buy the "pay as you go" package which includes 30 pounds of airtime vouchers.

When I get my pay monthly contract sim, is it possible for me to "top up" my pay monthy account using these airtime vouchers (to go towards my line rental, extra call charges etc)? The guy I spoke to on the phone implied it was, but now I'm not so sure.

I don't want to just try it, because then I'll have opened them and scratched off the panel which would make them a little harder to sell on ebay!

Thanks in advance!
Googleflump is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-02-2007, 10:19   #2
albert_the_dog
Inactive

Location: Stockport on the Bromley (ex. Cable & Wireless) platform
Services: XLTV 20mb BB XL Phone virgin mobile x3
albert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of lightalbert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of lightalbert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of lightalbert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of lightalbert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of lightalbert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of lightalbert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Airtime Vouchers query

send the query in an e-mail to the "virgin mobile team" they usually reply within 24 hours and you will have it in "writing" for future debates

AtD
albert_the_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 20:18   #3
Googleflump
Inactive

Services: Tivo 1TB with TV XL Broadband M NTL Phone
Googleflump is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_the_dog View Post
send the query in an e-mail to the "virgin mobile team" they usually reply within 24 hours and you will have it in "writing" for future debates

AtD
Thanks for that! I did as you suggested and they confirmed that the airtime vouchers can be used as credit on a pay monthly account. So I'll now have a few months free line rental too
Googleflump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2007, 21:32   #4
albert_the_dog
Inactive

Location: Stockport on the Bromley (ex. Cable & Wireless) platform
Services: XLTV 20mb BB XL Phone virgin mobile x3
albert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of lightalbert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of lightalbert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of lightalbert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of lightalbert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of lightalbert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of lightalbert_the_dog is a glorious beacon of light

Marvellous

AtD
albert_the_dog is offline   Reply With Quote